If black people are as smart as white people then why haven't they created a coin?

If black people are as smart as white people then why haven't they created a coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have.

look up patientory and its tremendous performance

female nigger ceo

They have
etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2

kek. nice.

weak b8, sorry you didn't get in on stratis at the beginning :/

Stratis
Veritaseum

Populous and veritaseum both black CEO and creators.

We have a containment board for racists

>>/pol/

They're not.

we also have a containment board for cuckfaggots like you

>>reddit.com

there was some kind of healthcare coin made by a black member only gang.

Nice just bought 100k NGR

Bought 500k, ty

nice try, kike

This is racist as fuck and you will be banned for this mark my words. Black people may not have made one of your autistic digital coins but they have a history of inventing, creating and pioneering. Here are just some of them:

You da realest kang.

What is this coin? Max supply of 877 but there are people who own more than 600'000%

If /pol/ have such profound insights into how the world works, why are they all such miserable losers?

No coherent person thinks they're actually equal. It's just a charade we have to play in society.

maybe they have profound insight because they're losers who have enough time to sit around and contemplate this shit, while all of the 'enlightened' dumbfucks who are too busy to do any actual research smell their own assholes

What about bitcoin

>linking to the same site
What are you trying to prove

o shit dude

Stratis?

$PTOY which is a total shit coin. Look up their board of directors.

>fuck he called me a racist, better call him a cuck!

He looks like he knows where to get the good shit tho

If jews are smarter than white people how come they've had to live as parasites in our communities for thousands of years?

BC making something isn't fun, they wanna try n steal it

We wuz traders and shit

because that is what smart people do.. they position themselves where they can do the least amount of work for the most gains, which often involve having other people doing the work and then siphoning off from the value of their production.

they have here in australia, its called centrelink

>fits this description perfectly

I think I just realized I'm Jewish. Fuck.

I thought it was STOX...

You have to actually do it, not just try to

The blacks who are into crypto don't talk about their blackness. Plenty of black Devs are involved in crypto and also it was a black YouTuber who called out mona and XZC absolutely ages ago. Don't bring race into crypto FFS.

back to neanderthal barbarian. you're not welcome in rome. civilized people only.

WE WUZ DEVELOPERS N SHIT

OP when you get sick and you need PTOY to get treated I will remember this