games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

First for Dark Eldar again

X (Where X=Post number) for assault needing to be fixed.

SKITARII

Now with new Premium Start Collecting box!

b-but m-muh GSC SC!/SCP!

Assault is fine, shooting is the problem. Getting into assault is also impossible because of shooting.

The assault rules themselves are OP as fuck. You can't hit better than 3+, your enemy hits you back, faster initiative hits you first, you get swept if you lose, and STILL assault is ridiculous just because you can lock shooters down and sweep people.

Assault in 40k is basically like a lightsaber in Star Wars except the user doesn't know how to deflect blaster shots.

What should I do with the Betrayal at Calth chaplain and praetor for my 40k Space Marine army?
Come to think of it what should I do with my mk III armor marines for 40k?
Why did I buy this stuff if I'm not going to play 30k?

Mk 3 and 4 were 40k models before 30k came out. All those models you bought are 40k models and have 40k rules including the cataphractii.

All of those but Tartaros and Volkite will ever have 40k rules.

MkIII armor is still made in very limited quantity for boarding and Zone Mortalis actions.

MkIV is something wealthier chapters would have.

You better be playing a patrician chapter like the Auric Patricians, user. They have all the bling in the Imperium, outside the Custodes and the Emperor Himself.

Reposting from the wip thread:
So I just won my store's kill team painting competition with my unfinished kill team, because I was the only one that showed up. I wasn't expecting anything because I was too busy to finish, but hey, I'll take 85 in store credit for just showing up!

Sorry for posting in both but it made my day after a bad weekend.

Err, I mean all of those have 40k rules, except Tartaros and Volkite.

>patrician chapter like the Auric Patricians

Sidesterminatus

That's kind of sad that nobody showed up. Was it just lack of interest or does your store not have a 40k scene at all?

>A Space Marine chapter that is who name means Gold Nobles and wear Gold armor
Can they get any richer?

And the plasma blaster and the reaper autocannon for loyalists.

They're probably the eternal enemies of a warband named the Argent Plebians.

There was plenty of kill team players and lots of people did the pose competition for kill team, so idk. 40k is pretty popular at the shop, but I guess going in at 12pm on Saturday is too much for some.

Wow user, that feels really sad.

You're the only one who showed up? That kinda sucks.

At least you can use that 85 in store credit to start up the Stygies VIII force you've always wanted to do.

Anyone in the states want to buy a partiallt painted goliath? This asshole stiffed me commission money so I'm getting rid of it, has all the rest of the pieces on sprue and included.

40$ obo

[email protected]

The what what?

Always take money upfront, or at least cost of model plus some percentage of commission.

Do we have the most optimized GSC list or do we have to wait until they win/place high in a major tournament?

You know Stygies VIII and their Xenarites who are most definitely not Eldar lovers.

Question for Grey Knights players:

What actually comes on the sprues in the Strike Squad 10 man box? GW says:
> Please note: these miniatures can also be assembled as a Grey Knight Interceptor Squad, a Grey Knight Purifier Squad or a Grey Knight Purgation Squad.

Does it actually come with a bunch of heavy weapons and 10 (or even 5) Interceptor jump packs in that box? Or does it mean "if you were to buy a box of Interceptors, you could put those backpacks on these guys" (but would then still have a bunch of backpack-less PAGKs)?

And I may be too tired to notice but it looks like Purifiers are identical to Strike Squad GKs. If that's the case WTF is the point of the separate Purifiers box?

I would very much appreciate an answer so here's a thanks in advance, user (I might fall asleep before receiving an answer but I'll leave autoupdate on so would appreciate a reply even if it's way later)

What's the binary mean, user?

He did partial payment of half so I'm jist making up what I didn't get.

I kept the cultists though because I might do an army but this is not a scheme I would want to do for ny goliaths.

Keep up the good work guys.

Are those Exodites?

Looks pretty cool m8

The box has literally everything needed for those units.

GW does that for a lot of stuff, like the Sentinels and Armored Sentinels. Notice how they're all the same price? That's because there's no difference between the kits, they're the same one, but marketed twice. If you look at the description it'll even say that they can be assembled different units.

iirc, 'Look how similar they are, suspicious, isn't it?

The separate purifiers box is the same box, Anonymous...

It does suck pretty hard that nobody was there, but remember that this is also crunch time for a lot of industries and for school functions. People are working more during this time of year to get deals and orders closed out or are packed with extracurriculars, and have much less free time.

Oh sweet, that's awesome. Thanks a lot user! I hadn't encountered anything like that in my other army yet so I was unsure.

Maybe, I just did eldar for kill team, I usually play gk.
There is no purifier only box. The box your talking about literally has 10 regular backpacks and 10 interceptor backpacks. IT also has like 4 of every special weapon they can get. It's one of the best boxes in terms of stuff you get.

Thank you both also. Sorry for dumb question, hadn't slept in like a day and a half. Now sleeping (also now going to start GK tomorrow!)

Yeah, good point.
Idk man. The guy that ran the event had a huge bit box that he let us all pic through. I pulled out all the wood elf stuff I could and that's what I used to make my forest eldar.

Well there you go! Since they're not Eldar lovers this'll be a good time for you to start up your AdMech force that'll make a great addition to your Grey Knight force, either as a primary or secondary force! The Start Collecting! Skitarii box has a great deal of savings included in it as well!

How much of a shill do I sound like? I need to work on my shill skills.

What is the best all terminator army I can run?

Riptide wing.

30k Pride of the Legion lists.

30k Deathguard can surprisingly do it viably.

Probably Deathwing. Arguably GKs, but they're not that great atm.

shilltastic. I am looking for other models to paint besides my grey knights and this eldar anyways. I already have 3 cultists a guy gave me to paint and a lone ork as well. Maybe I will get some admech after these. I want a diversified resume of models that I've painted.

What is a good vanguard for a deathwing army that doesnt come on until turn 2

I was considering some ravenwing, but I dont much like bikes. Maybe a slew of deathwing dreads in drop pods to keep me on the board turn 1.

I was going to go buy a Skitarii Start Collecting tomorrow but now there's the rumor of an Admech Premium Start Collecting in december.

I doubt the regular Dominus Maniple will go out of style or anything, but what if it has some swag combined Skitarii and Admech formation that becomes a no brainer? Or has some ridiculous good value like 2xVanguard, Onager, Dominus, Kastellans and 2x Kataphrons?

Resolving a warlord Titan's reactor going critical is really satisfying.

Would it be more canon to ally my tau with Renegades&Heretics, an IG regiment, or a Skitarii force?

Not sure how well they all ally, but hopefully the new IA will fix that

theyre better than deathwing doe rofl

Well, anonymous! I have just the thing for you! You could start to save your (LOCAL CURRENCY) now, and wait for the rumoured Adeptus Mechanicus/Skitarii PremiumStart Collecting packs, and if there isn't such a thing, you'll still have the money for the Start Collecting box and then some left over to purchase Citadel paints to use with them!

Imperial Guard.

>Renegades&Heretics
this

Oh.

Somehow I managed to remove the 0 from your post number! Many apologies, anonymous!

Can IG take more than one CCS per CAD?

None of them. But if you had to pick one:

1. Imperial Guard
10. R&H
100,000,000. Skitarii

Guys I fielded 36 scattbikes in a game recently and I wrecked everything on the board. How do I seek salvation from such heinous acts?

We don't have high initiative for nothing.

Right...?

Kill yourself

There is no way. If you honestly bought, built and painted all of those bikes without once reconsidering what you are doing you are long lost on the Path of the Faggot.

playing a switch game would be a good start if your opponent(s) is/are butthurt

get rid of them
preferably in a fire

Yes. It takes 1 HQ slot, so you can have up to two.

Yes

Why, take the time to start up an Adeptus Mechanicus force as a way to get a feel for a different army! The Start Collecting! Skitarii box has great deals on the models inside, and I'd recommend it to everyone on this thread today and tonight! Why for only, (ESTABLISHED AMOUNT OF LOCAL CURRENCY), you make huge savings of, (AMOUNT OF LOCAL CURRENCY)! Why, I can't see a reason not to get it now!

field some guardians

Already ready to do so m8

Why are you doing this? And don't recommend me more AdMech I already own a WarConvo

Guardian defenders are really fucking good when used properly

user are you okay?

Melt them on Youtube.

I find this rumour completely unbelievable, but here it is anyway.

>Sisters are to be rolled into an imperial agents codex due for release late this year / early 2017. They'll be with SoS, Custodes, Inquisition and most likely Assassins

natfka blogspot co uk/2016/11/imperial-agents-and-traitor-legions.html

>more of the same fucking rumor from years ago about sisters rolled into x

Was it against some asshat that need to be put in place? Was there money on the line? Was it a tournament practice game or other situation where full cheese is in place? Was your opponent having fun?

>play against Imperial Fists
>with Lysander, a Dreadnought and 2 Razorbacks
>footslogging Black Templars
>only bring a 180 points Chapter Master in Command Squad, 1 Assault Terminator Squad, a 10-man Melee Crusader squad and a 5-man Shooty Crusader squad
>somehow manage to win a Spoils of war by 4 points after rolling around 50% 1s and 2s and somehow tarpitting Lysander and a Cataphractii squad for 3 turns with neither Warlord dying

This was by far the single most cancerous game I ever played.

Managed to roll twenty-one 1s in a single turn of mine with only my Apothecary, Company Champion, Chapter Master, the Shooty Crusaders, 3 Termies (whose Sergeant died to 8 Bolter rounds) and 4 melee Crusaders left. That's not even counting the ungodly amounts of 2s that came along with them.

Nearly wanted to just concede the game several times because of this shit and my opponent had no fun either since he couldn't catch up to my Termies and Crusaders on the other side while his Lysander did a whole lot of nothing while his Terminator Squad lost 3 members to a single Apothecary with a Chainsword and Pistol, only killing him during literally the last turn.

>natfka
bruh
if its not atia or sadpanda squiggly can eat a dick it aint legit

Literally all I fielded were scattbikes. That's it. I feel so shit killing a 2000 point army with sub 1000 points. I take pride in killing Tau though so gimme some sort of salvation for killing Tau my dudes

I too disbelieve this rumor. Grey Knights are their own codex as are deathwatch I don't see Sisters being rolled into a "larger" codex

I know. I literally said it's unbelievable.

It was against a Tau player so he made me angry

>better cheese beating cheese
was your opponent bad/had a bad list?
doesnt matter actually

He had a good list n shit. I'm no Tau player so don't take my word for it but he could barely hit me because I went in and out of cover loads. Maybe he was just bad I don't know

Reminds me, I went in to a store at the weekend to buy some models and I saw a game going on.

At one end was a fluffy painted Ork army, it's owner proudly talking about it with some other chap.
At the other end was was a guy clumsily chucking a unpainted tau army on to the table, three poorly magnetized riptides and a stormsurge.
I stopped and did a double take, I never really believed people acted like that outside of Veeky Forums horror stories.

how do you use guardians properly? hang out in wave serpents until it's time to mince some hapless traitors?

Basically push the enemy back, then Usain bolt your guardians to a choke point preferablly near an objective and when they start pushing back you can shower them in shurikens. Be prepared to get crumbled like paper mâche though

Even as a faggot eldar player myself, Tau are just gay man. So so gay. I really spite em

Land raider.

you hate certain tau players thats what you hate

Everyone aside from Tau players hate Tau.

15-20 guardians with heavy weapon platforms, farseer buffing shit up, preferably with at least invis. Go sanic speed with fleet and bladestorm everything to pieces.

>a tau player who can't remove cover
Sounds like he has several chromosomes missing

Jesus fucking christ dont goddamn start with the tau shit or TIDF will shit up the thread again
just ignore mentioning them and the thread will be oh so slightly better

Maybe so, but literally not even memeing, every single tau player I've met irl has either been a huge asshole, fat, sperg or a combination of the 3

Make Commorragh great again!

Just like the leftist whiners and bigots made Trump happen, so do you create all the Eastern Fringe Rim tau players.

I figured that would be more the imperium's take on it. I liked the big artillery, and i wanted to make the best Auxilary Coalition possible, with Kroot and Vespid at the front, humans in back, and tau in suits/leadership roles
Yeah thats what i figured, mechanicus seemed a long shot, even if they were just interested in the tech. Especially after Damocles.

To be fair to the guy, I killed 2 of his 3 pathfinder teams in the first turn

Highly unlikely.

What IS happening is that SoS, and Custodes, but unfortunately no Assassins, are being made into a 30k Army list.

Comorragh never stopped being great.

True. The rest of the eldar became pussies just because they fucked a God into existence instead of raping it to death.

Meh. Keep sniffing ethereal fats commie

Exodites Codex when?

What's the best, general purpose use of a Chaplain as your Warlord? What should I put him in in a small-mediocre sized CAD?

>fucked a God into existence
The word you're looking for is Murderfucked.