Soon

Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Mid next year is soon. Doesn't feel like it in crypto land, but it is.

>Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

What happens to LINK next year? It gets delisted from CMC?

So painful to wait on this

Got 42k linkies waiting for my 20x plus - like EVERYTHING ELSE ffs

Iron hands though

linkies should be banned

either youre a delusional retard holding bags or youre part of a pajeet pnd group holding bags

either way youre a disgrace

I'm just buying and holding and trading other coins to flip into LINK. This is my job until LINK pops off. Then I'll retire. Easy work.

>moving information on and off blockchains in a trustless and decentralised way is for delusional retards.

Why are you in crypto, friend?

He swallowed the FUD pill.
He believes that fudders actually are serious.

Where did all the "apologize" threads go?
Oh wait, it was only a PnD? Of course it was. All of us with even the tiniest bit of brain knew that. BTC/LINK keeps going down down down

APOLOGIZE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pic. related
>gains

LINK is recoverin' nicely

Do all chainlinkers measure in FIAT?
If so, then a lot makes sense

>counting your gains in funny monies

for now a fiat increase is sufficient.

later, at the price singularity, we will get our sats increase. and it will be glorious.

What website is that user?

Just leaving your money BTC would now mean that you had a lot more funds to buy even MORE LINK. That doesn't bother you?

cryptocompare.com/
pretty comfy if you ask me

Oh boy, he still doesn't get it

guys there is not enough link posts. i only spotted like 2, don't let this coin die. Post more. And it will be March 2018, not mid next year. Shit will make us all retire.

Iron Hands will reach the Promise Land in 2018

>tfw gonna be on holidays in Thailand in March next year

If Link truly moons that will be the best holiday of my life. And to top it all off, Funfair, my other major holding is apparently gonna moon right afterwards in April.

Fuck I cant wait.

>banned

go fuck yourself dude

I'm sorry but I sold my bags for xmr. Already made back my losses. Don't remain a stinky linkie!

I sold my bags for ark, fuck link

fuck you,
banned

I'm holding my share. Most of you will sell out for 2-6x gains and think you are smart. Eoy 2018 linkers will have 100x and you'll be doing a double take on the price and moan about how you shoulda coulda woulda.

Do you think selling at $30 will make me into a Pink Wojak? That would give me a little over 1MM.

instead of 10?
yes kinda

Selling at $10, or missing out on 10MM?

How high do you think this will go?