How much have you guys made off of cryptocurrency?

How much have you guys made off of cryptocurrency?
I want to see if people here have actually made it, or if you're all just larping.

I'm coming close to $10k which is pretty good for a NEET. I just used credit cards and paid them off once I hit a few moons

now I have no cc debt and a fair chunk of crypto

400 euros

started with ~$500 a month or so ago. have $1k now

i'm NEET so can't feed any more money into my crypto so got to just have these slow minor gains

>the easiest way to make a shitload of monies with crypto
>is to have a shitload of monies, and take a few percent here an there
luck is for moonies

Interesting.

£8k but its all in btc right now

started with about $50 in April, maybe put in about $500 over the next three months

at about $26,000 now

who here master trader?

just

i started 3 days ago with £100 now i have £235 and rising, 19 year old who is late to party

Doesn't look like anyone here is actually making it.
Interesting.

Put in $200

Lost $25

Started Yesterday though and that's all due to transaction fees of sending to wallet

Got in a week ago with 2.500 Euro, now holding a comfy 4K

I should note that my end goal is to reinvest my earnings in Yeezys and sell them to niggers and wannabe niggers in California at a markup.
I explained this to the IRS on the phone but they did not seem enthused

fuck the normies, r8 my business model

Started with 2k, now at 75k
8 months

I have been steadily putting in money now for the last month $1875 total. I am at ~$3800 in cryptos. I hit IOTA and rode the ltc train

Put everything in Confido since it's so cheap now. Now we wait.

Started last week with about a grand, now up to two grand.

Started with $1 in 2017.

Now I'm worth $30 billion.

I guess you could say I'm doing alright.

$30k from an initial $30k in bitcoin at $8,400.

$1200 now up to $4100 in a 1.5 weeks

Made close to 40K. Far from having made it...

10k to 90k with ETH

Wait a moment.. Why are you all so poor?

I put in 50 cents yesterday, I now have over $36 million dollars, mostly trading between cockupass and spunkoin, but I've put everything in litecoin now because my mom told me it'll reach a trillion dollars.

really just depends on how much money you have to put in or if you've been in crypto for ages

the gain percentages are solid

Have about $260k in the Big 5 currencies. We've had a couple of the real whales post here but they all agree that watching cryptos incessantly everyday leads to panic sells or buying super-risky shitcoins.

The best technique is to just buy and hodl, buy and hodl and don't fret the details.

Because I thought "muh delusion" from the meme graph all the wa from $2,800 to $8.4k where I eventually fomod in. I could have well over $100k by now if I was less of a ussy

bought 350 eth for 6$ each.
bought 1 bitcoin at 290$
bought 50 litecoin at 4$

do the math

I lurked for too long and only bought BTC at 5K and alts weeks ago.
I'm a retard by all means.

>6k in
>20k out

Agreed, learned this the hard way

14K USD started 2 months ago, but technically wasted whole first month holding shit coin

I made 50k. I'm SORTA, KINDA making it.

I made a few thousand last month which for a poorfag shlub like me is life changing. Had to risk everything i had though

>I made a few thousand last month which for a poorfag shlub like me is life changing. Had to risk everything i had though
iktf and i guess it's werf it

Started on the 4th adding 500 euros to my portfolio overall the following week, up to 700 now despite huge bitfinex and coinbase fees, pretty good so far.

Started on Saturday, I'm up 200 dollary doos

up 5k after starting 2 weeks ago

feels good

Back in September my portfolio was worth 0.5 million. I felt the market was cooling down so took a break. Now it's down by about half while bitcoin itself has went ×4. I know there are a number of anons here with high 6-figs and million range portfolios, every time one shows up I want to kms. I never should have idled, would have had enough to retire.

don't feel bad, you'll make it again in 2018
stay the course lad

Started in April with 4,5k

Paid out 10k and still have 80k in crypto.

How long did it take to withdraw 10k?

Withdrew 5k when it hit 7k and the other half at 15k

But how much time? 10h? A week? I can't find any exchange that would let me withdraw instantly

Thank you user. I hope you make it too.

Took 3h, most of this was Transacting btc from the cold Storage to the exchange.

Made $5,695 so far. Total portfolio is $8,856 as of today. Comfy so far. Not a lot of money, but it's a lot for me.

since Dec 1, 2017... almost $40,000

all on vertcoin and litecoin

Invested $400 at the end of November, current Blockfolio is valued at $715

175% ain't bad

>dat math

started with about $30 in may, up to about 350k now

20k from initial investment, started in in when BTC was around 5k

MOMMY MILKIES MOMMY MILKIES

made about 140k in last 11 months off initial investment of 7k

x22 my initial investment

Started one month ago with 2200 usd , I'm at 8200

i jut need to X10 in 2018 and I'll have 1.5MM and can retire fuckkkkkkk please don't fail my money skelly

Put in $3k and made ~6$k but also lost $4k. So I'm up a little under $2k after 4 months.

6k profit so far

I started with $300 and turned it into $60k, got into ETH really early and bought Antshares and OMG early too. Also I kept my BTC from before when I used to mine with a GPU. Now I have enough to make $5k in a day easily just from trading so I quit my job lel

£4k in HODLING £45k, about 12 months.

100 euros and now I have 115 euros. Started yesterday

I'm gonna make it

up to almost 8k from 200 starting in February
thank you based ethereum

We all fucking told you guys over and over to invest and you laughed at us. Well who's laughing now? At least you aren't a nocoiner anymore tho, good on you

"we and all the other 917535 pajeets were shilling our coins and you didn't listen!"
stfu

Who's that? I've seen her picture here a couple of times.

Started a week ago with 1k now I have 3k not even larping

In btc late 2013 for 7k
Sold at 15400 for 190k

>that 46k capital gains bill though

started december 2nd with $600 and I'm up to $7800

It's pretty difficult buying yeezys at cost price

Started 1 week ago with $100.
$307 right now. Not gonna make it, but I'm having fun.

Someone told me to just buy them on launch day. I'm a programmer and can write my own bot.

Total investment over a year was 7000 and at some point I was down at 1000 result of stupid margin positions.

I made two rules for myself. No margin positions (which I followed) and no chasing pumps (still working on this one) and for the first time im making profit just by buying and selling. Like 1000 profit.

Hey Jamal and Akhmed NEED that money, you privileged piece of racist shit

I started with 500 USD and currently my Blockfolio oscillates between 11k and 12k. I cashed out 10k last month to pay some debts and bought the best computer I could. So in total around 22k.

All thanks to ELIX.

You're just going to get beat up and robbed. When presented with a physical theft opportunity, niggers are more greedy than jews

You literally only had to buy BTC or LTC and you could have been rich. Don't be salty. Even fucking Pajeet is a millionaire now.

>You're just going to get beat up and robbed. When presented with a physical theft opportunity, niggers are more greedy than jews
I'm only going to sell them over the Internet you fuckin' goof

The coins I've mined in the last year are now worth about 4.3m, up from only like 1.5m just a month ago

started with $2700CAD, now at $8300CAD equivalent. within 6 weeks. i made some lucky trades with ETH and LTC.
feels good

started from 611euros to about 2241.

I have 750 ltc and 30 btc I mined on computers at work with $0 out of my own pockets back in the day sitting in wallets on usb drives. I didn't write the passwords down and can't remember them. FML

Are you interested in giving this a shot with some anons? At least run a password cracker on these...

local wallet passwords? just fucking bruteforce them. Literally learn python, it takes like two sessions to learn enough to do it. do NOT give them to anyone else.

>£15 excess in BTC from using it to buy stuff a couple of years ago
>unconcious HODL until mid Nov 2017
>oh shit everyone crypto crazy now
>diversify 1/1/1 into BTC/ETH/IOTA
>now worth ~£500
I'm just going back to HODL now

Put in 200, currently at 350. gonna put in 500 more into a couple coins and just forget, and hope for the best

started with 200, now at 280

350k.
ETH
BTC
LTC
Used 15k military bonus a year ago on coinbase

Put in $1250 a week ago and I'm at $2000 now. I'm a HODLer so I probably won't see as big of a return.

80% ETH, 10% IOTA, 10% XRB btw

Rate my HODL anons

About $600k

fukken
nice.

btw what is the highest I can get paid as a mindless drone used to fight wars for israel?

like if i only care about the $
what should I do?

Neither IOTA nor XRB are a hodl coins.
IOTA is a scam, XRB is at least working but it's still a shitcoin without any actual use.

Started with $550 or $600 in May, now at $11k

Yeah, I've sat on them this long. I'm not sending them to anyone and ill eventually get around to cracking them open. Then I'll pay off my house and put my kids through college.

That would honestly be my full time job for the next couple of weeks. I'd probably invest in a bunch of rigs just to run passwords all day long.

thats not 175%

this, how can you just sit on these doing nothing, I would be coding a cracker on my underwear eating takeout and chain smoking until I got it.

>Highest riser, best scalability, dedicated developers

You're right about IOTA user, but not XRB.