25 MILLION Tether PRINTING NOW! GET IN BTC!!!

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/acnrn7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO, WHY?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how tether affects the price of bitcoin?

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY, NOW!!!!!!!?
MY FUCKING ALTS.

Tethet isn't fiat. You can't print it.

:^)

exchanges say tether is backed by Dollar.
they never proved it.
so they could just create as much money as they wish, boost Bitcoin with it and sell the bitcoin for real money.

Easy gainz.
Easy way to go to prison

Who said they were going into BTC. I think we might have an LTC pump on our way.

>come on, user. Is not rocket science.
>...oh wait, it totally is

the btc pump begins my niggers..

you see that wall there too, right?

when has a wall ever stopped a tether related pump u fucking mongrell.. it will it 17.8 or 17.9 till the wall eats up the tether.

4/6 CONFIRMED GAS FUELING IS NEARLY COMPLETE FOR LIFTOFF

THEY'RE GOING INTO IOTA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

iota linked with btc just like bcash and btg.. so it will go up to some extent.

What's their end game with the tether printings? Are they going to keep pumping it up .. forever? Or is there some certain max level that they are aiming for?

forever till they dump it all killing crypto for good or taking tripple figure coins back into decimals.

I cant say where its going but I can say whats going up right now and thats ether.

that would be awesome, but will never happen.

Its not a maybe, as I said, ether is going up right now. Its up 30 dollars in the last 20 minutes.

discord.gg/acnrn7 go here for top crypto signals

Bitcoin is locked in place by 22 buy/sell walls
ETH is mooning

Veeky Forums is always wrong

I wouldnt dsay they were wrong they just assumed. They do not look at the charts they just recall last weeks memes.

Theres a 2600 buy wall on coinbase for ETH/BTC

It's confirmed now

Let's see what happens

"Tether is contained" -Ben Bernanke, probably

finally, i cant sell cause the shit is worth 1.06 now.

>tehter is relevant enough to kill crypto
It will pump bitcoin, alts will crash. Also lol at bitching and moaning about "printed tether" while holding infinitely printed USD.

Bear trap over?

tether isnt backed by real $USD
>its a scam and ppl holding tons of it literally cant cash out

google nigger

>saged

>google nigger
I did, apparently its a racial slur and some people get upset over it for no reason.

No way to go to prison there are no laws here

lol

Haha :)

Yessss. This is a crossroads for Bitcoin. The next 24 hours are crucial. If we can break through $20k then the sky is the limit. If we drop down to $15k the price will be down for months probably.

This must be your first week of crypto. I would lurk more before posting, its embarrassing watching you.

Nah he's right. This is either the start of the next BTC moon, or the end of the 2017 rally and normie bubble. We'll have the answer by Friday, and $20k/$15k will be the key resistance levels that decide the direction.

Rally was over when bitcoin started sucking up alts. This is a bear market now. Expect slow gains.

Oh fuck, bitcoin is going down fast.