HAHA fuck no. Its at 2000sat now

Ok obsidain is officially dead, they even deleted TEAM from website. No updates and exitscam in one week

you fucking obsidian marines are hilarious

SageScam and ScottP, we know you are responsible for this

literally everything that gets shilled on biz is a scam. Ripple is being shilled a lot here latelly, is it gonna pull some shit too?

Terrible attempt at FUD.

nice, just sold 100k

Oh look, generic retard FUD and outright lies, just before the December release. I wonder why.

its not fud you loosers, check craptopia. 2300sat and 4btc volume ONE WEEK BEFORE RELEASE ahahaahahah

Keep dumping, I'll happily take them all and earn 5x after the app release

its like you're not even trying to sound like a non-retard

C-Cex exchange really helped out. LOL

DELUDED ROCK STONES

why are you so emotionally involved in this, OP? what compels you to write these posts?

i like to laugh from people mistakes. Same fun I had with bancor and substratum

so what you're saying is that you're not FUDing, you just like to watch coins with under 15 mil. market cap, photoshop pic of said coin and then post on a gypsy-tent-building-board just to laugh at people?

IT CHECKS OUT GUYS! OP IS ONLY DOING IT FOR TEH LULZ. THIS IS NOT FUD. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT FUD BEFORE APP LAUNCH IN 10 DAYS!

>mock substratum as a acoin that did nothing but rise x7 staying on a stable level there without ever dumping

What are you? Some kinda of super-retard? King of retards? Do you only have like just one brain-half left?

This is pretty substandard tier even for the average pajeet moron. Actually I am out of words to find fitting insults for people like you. Maybe one should just have pity. You truly deserve it.

Good job!

lol, lies and fud. What a surprise for obsidian

ah sorry m8. It was signatum

where you see lies here?

Don't even hold this but seeing price used to say a project is dead annoys me more than anything. KILL YOURSELF LOOK AT ANY TOP COINS CHARTS LAST YEAR

My masternode will be worth about 70-80k next year and produce 140-160 dollars every few days :^)

I remember when you faggots shilled this shit like the second coming of Christ.

I tried to warn you. Copy-pasted the whitepaper that basically said:

> risks - we won't do anything and will run away with your money

And yet you all fucking FOMOd and circle jerked into it. Gullible cucks.

I am also quit comfy with my 11k ODN.

wait, who is girl on left?

well first pump was fun

Yep. It was also like your father. Blew its load and was never seen again.

If it's shit after the app releases then it was really shit. Otherwise I'm gonna hold forever. No biggie.

>Otherwise I'm gonna hold forever. No biggie.

Spoken like a true SIGT marine.

the app will be functional. i'm sure we'll get plenty of FUD by people saying it looks like shit, has 1 typo in it, etc. but it will be functional. and that's all we need. the people will come.

I told you guys it's going to hit 2k sat soon but you didn't listen

No matter what, selling NOW is pretty much the most retarded thing. I am still comfy because I bought at 0.22$ and not at 0.50$ like a moron.

In any case, we have a good chance of seeing some pumps, especially if this moves to a good exchange with the APP release. If it is really shit, then you can still sell. But don't know.

How is buying at 50 cents a bad deal when it is gonna moon to $5

No ragrets, nah what I'm sayin