How is it justifiable that I have to give 45% of my gains away as taxes?

How is it justifiable that I have to give 45% of my gains away as taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

finans.dk/finans2/ECE10094537/danskere-er-blevet-millionaerer-paa-bitcoin-nu-vil-skat-have-dem-undersoegt/?ctxref=ext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>have to
no you don't. cash out and gtfo to foreign country where they won't hunt you

Because there is people whom don't work, but they still need money for food, shelter and alcohol.
it's called sharing..

does anyone know how much taxes i have to pay in austria?

because you have more than certain minorities who need their mofucking gibs pussy ass cracka

Move tomorrow

Cash out after 1 year

Move hack 6 months later

Tax free

>gtfo to foreign country where they won't hunt you
this

dont give those kikes one cent

Not sure, i think in Denmark there is zero taxes on bitcoin gains - because it is considered a commodity, like if you buy some magic cards and then sell them at a higher price, you wouldn't have to pay taxes from the gains.
It is perhaps different in Austria..

Yeah, I really like the idea of being on the run and potentially going to jail. Also it's not like your bank account gets frozen if it suddenly receives a large amount of money.

Poor bastards can share licking privelages of my left and right nuts

I think you're overestimating the limits these people will go to to catch all these crypto retirees. Where exactly are they going to put all the NEETs that don't end up paying taxes? Jails are full. Just open a foreign bank account and move some stuff there

Dude, the real craze is just starting that's why there isn't a big buzz about it yet. Governments are slow as fuck, it will take them time to even realize what's going on, but they will fucking get you.

gotta pay for your free healthcare somehow

>Open a Business
>Deposit Funds as business income
>???????
>Profit

Basically doing it through a business you can pay less tax.

I would talk to an accountant that specializes in online stuff if you can afford one.

this anons, is how you get fucked in the ass. Have fun with your money laundering charges

its called renouncing your citizenship you brainlet fucking retard, nobody will be chasing you while you sip whatever drink you want on a tropical island filled with non whites who are basically your slaves. jesus christ lrn2 cryptorich

>but they will fucking get you.
cringe as fuck

This is the only legal way to do it. And it's not money laundering if your business is to buy and sell coin. It's perfectly legitimate.

That's not how this works, user. If its your business to buy and sell coin you're self-employed meaning you'll have to at bare minimum pay the 15% self employment tax FIRST then pay your income tax on top.

if you're australian, if you do it through a trust or something you dont have to pay cgt, still looking into it so not 100% sure

Fucking niggers

I run a web editor business. I can simply say that I put huge amounts into crypto in order to save money on foreign freelancers.

finans.dk/finans2/ECE10094537/danskere-er-blevet-millionaerer-paa-bitcoin-nu-vil-skat-have-dem-undersoegt/?ctxref=ext

Only for so long, SKAT is looking into how they can give away more billions to Arab cunts