$4.80

$4.80

APOLOGIZE NOW

D E L U D E D

when they release the wallet it's going 10 dollars.

I'm dumping my stack at $5 sorry faggots but i dont believe you anymore and the mobile wallet is not grounds for a 2x

/truth

What is this 'dollar' coin and where can I buy it?

Same i have my finger on the trigger ready to dump

its too late to go in on ark
damn I would have gotten in sooner if I had the money but its not coming till friday

selling at the fuckin bottom lmao
never change biz

Don't worry, ARK will always find a new bottom :^)

The fresh blood attracted from the btc pump is currently on wave 2 of 4.

Wave 1: Buying bitcoin.
Wave 2: Buying the other ones at GDAX (ltc, eth)
Wave 3: Buying the top ones from coinmarketcap on bittrex (xmr, ark, bcash, omg)
Wave 4: Buying """undervalued""" shitcoins ranked >100 at coinmarketcap.

Holy shit this is so true. This is what happened in the July period, wave 4.

Fuck me I'm excited for the next wave 4. Coins doing 2-3x over night.

here we see a rare specimen on biz that failed to find a right entry point for a coin and is now upset about it he tries to cope with his retardation in appearing smug while acting to dump a coin at a profit while in reality he's -50% down
ur gonna neck yourself in a year lmao

I can't believe you're dumping all of your 5 ARK on us. Please, have mercy!

Buy more Ark.

Got 1,300 ARK back when it was .75, do I dump at $5 or ride it into '19?

Before core 2.0, arvm and push deployable blockchains Q1-Q2 2018. Stay poor

All I needed was the quick rundown, I'm too busy wage-cucking and daytrading to look into what the future of ARK is. Could you fill me in on what some of those things are?

Next year is 2018. Hold.

Even if you bought this cuckcoin at 50 cents you have still lost about 1000% in other coins in the meanwhile lmfao .

Core 2.0 makes it more flexible scalable lower fees yaddayadda etc.

ARKVM is basicly ethereum, might also improve the bridging capabilities of ark. (Moonman and uncle chang were discussing this with ark team yesterday)

Push deployable blockchains allows anyone to copy and fork from.the ark mainchain, automatically linking this fork with ark by smartbridge/trustless swap whatever.

Eventually ark will be the currency allowing you to access the many tens of thousands of services in the entire cryptosphere, including cryptokitties.

Any chance this will go back down to 20k sats?

I need to get back on the Ark

>core 2.0: faster and better everything
>ARKvm: like ETHvm, smart contracts for ARK sidechains
>push deployable blockchains: ARK sidechains that can be created with the push of a button (image something like CryptoKitties for ETH but it has it's own sidechain so it doesn't clog the main chain)

I justed myself pretty hard today on this coin. Not used to it actually steadily gaining value like that and kept rebuying it higher and higher. Rip 10%.

Wouldn't people be able to spam a shit ton of side chains and kinda ruin it for the legitimate ones?

>back down to 20k sats
No.

What do you mean?

nice double 76's....unfortunately the ark is departing lad, you should have kept the faith, leaving the ark was possibly the worst decision you ever made in your life son, anything below $10 for ark is a steal desufam

*unfortunately for you deluded non-arkies i should say, its great for me