If Tiber Septim wasn't a god, then the Septim line has no divine right to rule and therefor Skyrim should be fee...

If Tiber Septim wasn't a god, then the Septim line has no divine right to rule and therefor Skyrim should be fee. If Tiber Septim was a god, then the Empire is morally wrong for outlawing his cult and forsaking its founder, and needs to fall to a new dynasty that will honor their founder.

Checkmate Empirefags.

except the septims got their divine right from akatosh, you stormcloak dickhead.

Sounds like something an Imperial spy would say to sow dissent among the mighty Sons of Skyrim!

Stormcloaks are dumb racists, Skyrim belongs to everybody.

Also
>4E 201
>believing in Talos

The Thalmor a shit, republic when.

>he doesn't know the last dragonborn is part of the talos oversoul

Nigger he came back because the situation was such a fucking mess

Tamriel belongs to man not mer, remember this

>the Empire is morally wrong for outlawing his cult and forsaking its founder
The Empire had a a knife to it's throat when it made that deal.

Whilst getting ready to fight off the knife-wielding offender and remove the ban, the Stormcloaks came along and started kicking the Empire in the shin. What a master plan.

Theres one legion in Skyrim and if it wasnt for a dragon showing up the war was already lost. Ulfric was a traitor to his own people and desecrated his learning of the tongue in an attempt to steal power.

Stormcloaks are fucking shits who need to learn to real-politik.

I should hope that all stormcloaks are as idiotic as your are so that the lot of you might drown next time it rains.

First of all, there are millions of Ada that no one fucking worships and obscure pantheons like Yoku that are worshiped only by small groups, there is nothing wrong in not worshiping one of the mirriad of deities in TES.

THAT BEING SAID, Talos is important to survival of the world and Empire knows that. He was not actually outlawed or at least it was not enforced until Skyrim started it's shitty rebellion. Once the Dominion gets fucked, Talos will be worshiped again.

Also, don't forget that Empire did this whole shit in the first place only because of the Great War.

The Empire betrayed itself when it refused to acknowledge the divinity of its own Empire. We should have had the empire burn to the ground before accepting such a horrid deal at the hands of Elves.

Dragon blood is a hoax...well the fact that it is heridetary is a hoax.
Tiber Septims line ended and it was continued by his non-Dragonblooded relatives...you know why it worked? Because Akatosh made it happen.

Septims and Alessians in general are just a tool to have a defined
>Get this guy to re-light Dragonfires
people, so that mortals don't fight over the throne every fucking five seconds.

More importantly, there are a lot of reasons to believe that most of the Emperors had "Dragon blood", as in their blood was indeed connected to Amulet of Kings, but it's debatable if they were actual fucking Dov in mortal flesh.

Talos, Miraak, Last Dragonborn are special in that they are not just people that were assigned by Akatosh to bind themselves to a frozen shard of divine blood in hopes of saving Mundus from constant Daedric bum-fuckery...they are actually fucking shards of Aka, fucking Dragons in mortal coil.

What divinity? Septim bloodline is gone.
Need for divine Emperors in general is superficial now since there are no Dragonfires to relight anymore, they are for ever lit now.

Empires and kingdoms do not need divine rule anymore thanks to Akatosh and Martin Septim.

Talos is a spook

>We should have had the empire burn to the ground
Stormcloaks. Not even once.

>tfw your line ends to stop demons from tearing the world apart and people thank you by forsaking your divinity

>he fell for the talos meme

So guys, Dragonborn here.
I fucked up
I fucked up real bad.

>The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on, so is the whole Empire, for that matter...getting old that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years, heh, it's been a good thing, by an large. But...but maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and something new! What? No idea, because I'm old. Old Dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try something new. Could be messy...but change is never pretty
>Wulf aka. avatar of Talos, the Dragonborn God

whats up?

So I was getting to know this chick in whiterun, said she wanted to drink from her blood. I thought she was just into blood play, but turns out she's a werewolf and I sold my soul to Hircine.
Then I was wandering around, picked some pockets, and next thing I know I'm in Nocturnal's service and there's a really creepy clown that won't stop following me.
I just wanted them to stop bugging me, so I kinda gave them dragon souls.

>Skyrim played a key role in helping The Empire survive a war with the Aldmeri Dominion.
>Aldmeri dominion insisted on banning Talos worship in the peace treaty.
>Skyrim suffers a civil war, crippling it and weakening the Empire
>The Aldmeri Dominion's already preparing for war

That's right, take the fight to the knife-ears!

Pfft. Amateur. A real Nightingale would've lost the clown in a heartbeat.

Dont worry your soul is already stuck being apart of the TalOS oversoul. You dont get a choice what happens to you at all haha. Isnt that just neat.

Keeping in mind that the bloodline of Tiber Septim lasted about a generation before it was eradicated via assassination. All the Emperors following were descended from his brother.

Tiber Septim was such a great ruler and became so powerful that the gods made him one of the eight divines, becoming nine divines.

>Die
>All those Daedric Princes that show up to claim your soul get cucked as motherfucking Akatosh waltzes over and grabs it

actually the whole unmaking the world thing is where the altmer lose me.

lorkan for life.

>empire doesn't enforce it's septim worship ban
>stormniggers have to start shit and draw in thalmor attention
>empire is forced to enforce the ban

As expected of Ulfric "Thalmor Agent" Stormcloak.

Opposing injust power structures was perfectly appropriate. Using the Holy Power of the Thuum to assassinate a child figure-head was not. Being oblivious to the fact that his inner circle and most of his supporters were giant racists was not either.

He wasn't an intentional agent of the Nazi Elves. He was just too stupid to think that violently and loudly putting down a forsworn rebellion in Markarth and then murdering the High King while praising Talos wouldn't be noticed.

Would've just been an open and shut case of a rebel king being beheaded and peace being returned in short order if it wasn't for that damn dragon appearing.