Stop shilling shit that is already pumping

Stop shilling shit that is already pumping
Shill me shit that is currently bleeding and didn't pump it (if any)
No linkers

WTC and Stratis. Both have yet to pump. In the top 100, have cool stuff coming soon etc etc

Stratis, 50 dollars by early next year.

I was looking for a coin like that and i bought komodo

rcn
expecting at least 2x next week

Storj is gearing up for a pump if watch the pattern

Starbase
Opus

CND. Just listed on binance and been bleeding. I've been buying on the way down.

CSNO

Too busy to shill properly, but you'll see why if you dyor. Nobody knows it exists yet

NXS is the ultimate Chad fad, still in a dip after a big correction but trend has reversed

>you'll never nut inside a 16 y/o girl that looks like this

Salt, but don't buy it now. Buy it in 2nd half of December. Thank me later.

SALT has been suppressed for days while everything around it moons and the platform launches this month, it is a recipe for incredible gains.

I'm nutting inside a 21 year old girl who was 18 when I met her and 16 just before that

Does that count

Also vertcoin, you know when coins are going siiiideways and suddenly they fucking moon out of nowhere? VTC is under the radar for this alt rush and is due for a catch up period

IOC is on the move..
Just doubled my BTC from 13k sat to 30k sat... Volume keeps coming in!

STRAT

>Shill me shit that is currently bleeding
DYOR

RETARD!

go fuck yourself

Post the webm

Can't find that coin anywhere
Is it on coinbase?

And this is why money is cope. You can't never buy being a 6'2'' 15 year old Chad that is fucking the top prime specimens before it becomes illegal.

No it doesn't, unless shes a hot 16yo blondie

SYS, NEO, ADA, STRAT are due to break out very soon if the market doesn't pull back. Pay attention to price movement and volume.

OMG

>No it doesn't, unless shes a hot 16yo blondie

What about a hot 16y/o azn who swallowed for me in an airport after knowing me for like 20 min

Probably one of the best experiences of my life desu

> VTC
> GRS
> NLG
> TenX
Waves and STRAT not a bad choice either but they've gone up significantly in the past week. Personally believe they will shoot up further.

Get out normie

Didnt they complete 30milj ico? Why isnt the coin traded at all?

>What about a hot 16y/o azn who swallowed for me in an airport after knowing me for like 20 min
how?

Posw

Glad I hodled the bags on this one.

Please shill me on a new low cap low price coin

He probably paid her.

"Hey babe I bought LTC when it was only $50"

Newfags think they know shit because of charts and TA and other bullshit. Find a token with good fundamentals- meaning a reason why it would be valuable.

Not why it's a good idea
Not why it'd be nice to have
Not why it'd be convenient

Think about money. Can this make an industry money? Can this save an industry money? Would it be easy for an industry to adopt this technology and token? Would it be easy to convince an industry to adopt this technology and token (This ties into can it make/save money, but there are more things to consider)?
Look at where big players are putting their money- experienced investors, venture capitalists, corporations etc with a good track record for making good decisions, with enough financial sway to turn their investment into a good decision if need be.

RCN is one. (Tim Draper + Financial loaning industry set to 10x in the coming 6 years iirc)

ETH is one (Smart contracts). Will be the basic financial infrastructure of smart contracts from 2020 onwards (maybe sooner).

REQ (Financial layering over ETH to allow for more financial diversity to what smart contracts can do)

FUN (Decentralised, TRUSTLESS online gambling)

MOD (Supply chain solution with former industry heads as part of development, patented tech, $1.2T, yes, t for trillion, industry that can save money using this product)

There's so fucking many options. Crypto is disrupting I think it was 19 industries. With each industry hosting multiple projects as first movers, doing different things. Put your foot down anywhere legitimate with good fundamentals and you will see your gains.

Byteball Blackbytes

Nah, get into the pnd and make profits
Ask the linkies about muh fundamentals and muh project

Fuck, I know this girl.

No thanks. I'm here to make money, not piss it away gambling on which token will moon next.

You newfags to chill the fuck out about trying to make it yesterday and learn patience.

i think so yeah, what do you mean by it though?
its very stable as it is because the rcn people dont shill their shit or post retarded "updates" or gloats
december goals are most likely being announced the 18th, with "some great announcements on the RCN network development" following

Xvg will be 150+sats in next 24h.

1) It didn't happen
2) She wasn't hot

One of the above

Also no, asians don't count.

>On Veeky Forums
>says asians don't count
Are you lost? Get the fuck off my board.

The first part of your advice is good, but recommending some niche altcoins nobody cares about is a bad idea. Not because they have bad technology or anything, but because it is very unlikely they will achieve any significant profits investing in them before BTC crashes. Seeing the mass adoption spreading exponentially BTC is likely to crash sooner and sooner.

L-l-link is g-oung to h-ave an announcement before end of m-month

; ;

Potcoin. Buy in at like 1910 sats if you can and hold until tomorrow when the new investors transfer litecoins over to buy Potcoins.

Those people are being led to slaughter Lmao.

Ark. It's been bleeding in sat value for months but is positive in the dollar value.

Hold Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Eth then. My point is, any token with a financial reason to moon will moon. You just need to look for those financial reasons.

Regarding the niche tokens and your aversion to them, I can understand your sentiment. However I like to make part of my portfolio investments that haven't yet been priced in. That's one of the points in investing as a venture capitalist/fundamental investor- you find projects and opportunities early on.
You just need to have reasons your investment will pay off beyond your emotions, hopes and dreams.

I still don't fucking believe this is a real post on Veeky Forums.
This post is like going to /pol/ and unironically bragging about you convincing your wife to abort your baby via bbc. What a fucking head scratcher.

NEO? It didn't pump at all. It's really stable and overdue.

New year's 2014, from Tinder. it said 18 on her profile but she clarified to me that she was 16 before we met and made sure I was cool with it (which I was sketched but 16 is age of consent where I am so it was fine). She was going through some sorta phase and I was young and good looking and white. Her name was Autumn. I was on a layover and we both already knew why we were there, and we went into a quiet bathroom in the international airport after I got her a coffee and it was great.

We met up one other time and she blew me again in an empty hockey arena bathroom downtown in my city. I tried to get in touch with her a while later, and she was dating someone and wasn't really looking to fool around like that anymore. But hey, I enjoyed it. Yes I have pics of her from then, I'll ghost post them later on the archive when I'm not shit posting at work

LINK

Ironically it cost her about 50 bucks for her to cab to the airport which I was gonna split with her but we never did, so she actually paid to suck me off lmao

ODN grow a pair and buy

>Hold Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Eth then
their price is dependent on bitcoin as well
if bitcoin crashes so will they

This.

Yeah, of the ones I listed, LiteCoin is one i'd remove. The others have fundamentals about them that are valuable despite bitcoins activity though. If bitcoin moons, they'll moon. If Bitcoin crashes, they'll recover eventually.

My advice is based on a long-term investment mentality.

Wagerr (WGR) on Waves Dex. Just over 20 cents, Market Cap less than 40 million.

Software releases Jan. 15th

Good point OP!

All these fags with their "muh coin mooned 500%! Get in now!" should stfu.

Asians are objectively easier to fuck than white blondies you dumb autist. No /pol/ bullshit, just facts.

Also no, nobody here has access to hot prime girls of *any race*.

This is why I hate newfags on Veeky Forums. You think pussy is more important than money.

The reason Veeky Forums loves asian women is because asian women love money more than men you fucking idiot.

Serious talk, check out GRC and FLO

>Asians are objectively easier to fuck than white blondies you dumb autist. No /pol/ bullshit, just facts.

First of all literally what about this is fact? All you did was state it as fact

Second of all
>Wanting to fuck someone more difficult to fuck and higher strung and are not objectively more attractive

Third of all
>Implying it's easier to fuck an asian in a primarily white country
I've fucked white women but no asians yet. Really got my thinker clinking

XLM, Partners with IBM, undervalued, got lots of news incoming.

There have been seven Salt fud threads in the last hour.

Taget price?

SNT, DNT, BAY

Cardano

QASH

Still has a binance listing due

Nataliacoin. It's going to the moon next year. Infa 100 %.

SUB and XLM

post them pics boi

>1 nataliacoin equals 100 niglents

ARK DEPARTS IN TWO DAYS.

LAST CHANCE, SINNERS.

DELETE

I'm all in rlc cause this coin hasnt pumped in 6 months and is stupidly undervalued for what it's going to accomplish and the team behind it all. Dnt is currently under 30 mill and not a bad buy ever imo

MOD

En.

how is stratis not already pumping? it certainly isn't bleeding