Attention citizens of Terra...

>Attention citizens of Terra. This is Admiral Salen Kotch of the newly found Settlement Defense Front and captain of the Olympus Mons. You have lost Mars as it is now officially under our control, your defenses are weak, technology obselete and archaic, we are a step closer to Earth. Your cities will burn as our fleets will rain death and destruction below your skies, your space marines have failed to defend and retake Mars from us as we they will also fail to defend 'sacred' Terra from our wrath. Terra will fall by our hands, so will your other planets and colonies: one hive world and agri-world at a time. Its about time humanity has faced reform under our rule! And this "imperium" will fall... Mars Aeturnum.

>wat'll happen Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJJEMmzKzR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blockade Mars. Maybe drops weapons from orbit down on it.

See what happens in a month.

>Em, have you actually told the mechanicum that they are apparently under your rule? Try that, see how it goes.

I cancel fucking Fleet Week.

Get fucked, Kotch.

Urgent message from Terra
>lol
>Hey Kotchy, answer us this riddle: what is tall, murderous, looks like the attached picture and has been deployed along with four of his buddies right behind you?

>[muffled "WRYYYYYYYYY" in the distance]

>no space marine or IG character with a loyal and cool robot buddy like ETH.3n/Ethan because he'd be considered Heresy™ by the AdMechs and also because "The Men of Iron are bad!"

We can just assume the mechanicum and any defense Mars had were utterly destroyed by the SDF's robots, especially those powerful minigun and shield wielding androids. And ofcourse those other robot Mechas featured in Infinite Warfare

Come on now, clearly warhammer being grim dark, every single ship guarding the Sol System would be in Terra's airspace and shot down by hacked anti-ship guns because a world like warhammer lacks common sense.

hello this is the battleship nadesico

time to die~~ ^_^

Is it wrong I'd put my money on the SDF's Olympus Mons supercarrier? I could bet it could outlcass a majority of imperium ships, even if out numbered 1 to 10 ships.

I'm also assuming in this case, the Olympus Mons would still have that stolen experimental weapon that can one-shot-kill a capital ship.

Fuck i don't even know why Kotch was all "Fuck you Earth"
Like Earth didn't even seem to treat them horribly. Just being on Mars made them Jilted pricks.
There was so much fucking stupid about that game.
The major defense and deterrence for earth,
Able to be completely taken over and destroyed from one site.
Fuck me.

I did like having Kit Harrington as the baddie. That was cool.

>You know nothing, Salen Kotch

I take it Infinite Warfare's Laser AK's an effective weapon against space marine's armor and eldar wraithbone constructs.

>I feel so sorry for those mon'keigh! So, you think we should help them deal with that sorry "insurrection" of theirs?

I don't know but I need pics of him squatting in front of a bunch of asses

>electric space AK with shit glued to the bottom
I wonder where they got that idea from.

>You have lost Mars as it is now officially under our control
>officially under our control

Don't think so mate, the Dragon wakes.

Roll for anal circumference as they say.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

You...you've never even read a codex, have you? Those "Powerful minigun and shield weilding androids" are not even bargin bin at a garage sale tier of tech. And the "hacked" anti-ship guns wouldn't even exist because EVERY human computer uses an actual human brain to compute, and would STILL be light-years ahead of anything Cawwa Rooty-Tooty Point-n-Shooty would have. Not only that, but even in the game the rebels are using outdated weaponry, which by 40k standards would be "Literal Shit teir." Not only that, but Sol is the most heavily defended system in the galaxy, to the point that only the Necrons, the guys who make everyone else seem like cavemen, were the only ones able to enter it, and even then, only for a hit-and-run. The high-lords would probably be pissing themselves with laughter at this guy's speech.

We'll play titanfall 2

also do you really wanna be on mars? whats there to benfit you anyways?

>Fuck i don't even know why Kotch was all "Fuck you Earth"
>Like Earth didn't even seem to treat them horribly. >Just being on Mars made them Jilted pricks.

Sounds like they were going for American revolution but in space then.

Vindicare Assassin on Terra fires a single round into space, which ricochets off 17 passing ships before using the gravity well of the moon to fly towards Mars, planting itself firmly between his eyes.

There are 134 kills and counting.

>The high-lords would probably be pissing themselves with laughter at this guy's speech.

Well to their defense, Destiny and CoD's produced by Activision

I don't think they would be laughing. I don't think they have that sort of sense of humour.

Possibly the various branches of the Assassin Temples get some training for their Newbz without having to have them travel very far.

Your only hope is to commit ritual Sudoku before they get you.

>Sir, why are the Vindicare assassins spinning 360 degrees before they fire?

OP here, just wanted to add:

>This is Admiral Salen Kotch of Settlement Defense Front and this is a message to the rest of the Imperium of Man and the rest of its colonies. For those of you who have not known due to your inefficient bureaucracy, Mars has fallen under our control and we are a step closer to Terra. The Astra Millitarum's efforts retake Mars has failed, the Space Marines have failed to retake Mars from us aswell, our fleet and the Olympus Mons has destroyed ANY attempts to defeat us! Soon we will rain death upon Terra, to all Imperium Hive Worlds and Agri-Worlds; The Settlement Defense Front will give you one chance to lay down your arms against us and welcome us with open arms. Those who do not comply will be dealt with severely, this non-existent Emperor you all revere will not save you.

>And to all xenos; Craftworld Eldar, Tau, to the Eldar who reside in that Dark City; this is an open message to all of you. Do not interfere with our operations, any interference and belligerence to the Settlement Defense Force and its newly formed homeworld of Mars will be considered as an act of war. Do not provide support to the Imperium either as such act is also belligerence to the SDF. And to any Ork that dares launch a Waaagh! against us will be burnt to non-existence. Consider this as a warning to all you xenos... Mars Aeturnum.

>Why do we even bother giving them scopes

>They have a sniper rifle, why do they keep going for the combat knife?

>that second part

Prepare to get wiped from existence, down to the very last scrap of DNA

Don't worry, we aren't going to attack you.

We are, however, taking bets on how long you are going to live.

If you could die in two hours rather than the one and a quarter the farseer has predicted I would be grateful.

>Not only that, but Sol is the most heavily defended system in the galaxy, to the point that only the Necrons, the guys who make everyone else seem like cavemen, were the only ones able to enter it, and even then, only for a hit-and-run.
Orks of the Beast also did that, but when Waaaagh is big enough, Orks can even teleport entire moon to another Segmentum with their advanced technology.

Imperial ships hit and take hits with energy more then a order of magnitude or three of that of the Tsar bomb, can the CoD ship say the same for itself?

Crons got passed with 5 small ships, one of them even landed on Mars.

Get fucked primitive, we're the masters of dick waving.

How long did that 5th ship last once it stopped moving?

Long enough to deploy troops, not all of which were successfully accounted for after the battle.

Yes, this means there may be necrons at large in the catacombs of Mars.

> The Imperium
> using bolters 20,000 years old
> shit talks other people for using 'outdated weaponry'

I guess hypocrisy is so natural to the Imperials that they don't even notice it anymore.

For starters, I cringe at OP.

I pity them.

They are in the Mars Basement, where all the shit left over from Old Night is kept. They will be taught how to feel pain again just so they can feel it for those things down there.

That tech is still ~18,000 years more advanced than their tech.

>to the Eldar who reside in that Dark City; this is an open message to all of you. Do not interfere with our operations, any interference and belligerence to the Settlement Defense Force and its newly formed homeworld of Mars will be considered as an act of war.

Wonderful speech, young mon'keigh. Tell me, is your ship near Mars now? No?

Goooood.~

> grenade launchers
> advanced

Gosh, how could humans ever develop the science to send an explosive shell flying at an enemy? Who could even fathom such a thing?

> this guy actually listens to monkeigh communications broadcasts and gets buttblasted about what they say

Are you sure you are not a craftworld Eldar? Because you seem to be on the Path of the Lame as Fuck.

>buttblasted
Does it even seem like he is? He seems like he wants to pay a visit so he can get a fresh new gimpsuit.

>I'm also assuming in this case, the Olympus Mons would still have that stolen experimental weapon that can one-shot-kill a capital ship
So in other words it's a cut-down bargain bin Ark Mechanicus, which have a disturbing tendency to accidentally shit out singularity projectors and weaponized micro time-warps that nobody even realized the ship had.

>buttblasted
I hear you have to pay extra on Comorragh for that sort of treatment

user I know your just being a cunt and ignoring the rest of the vast amounts of tech they have but come on at least try.

>that part in priests of mars where the ship just starts shiting out weapons no one has seen in millennia and fuck up the eldar
Fucking hilarious

What's even this from?

Announcement of Service: Endless Conflict.

He gets defeated by a single Cobra Destroyer crewed by some badass crewmen, a platoon worth of guardsmen, and a necron immortal.

Ah, that.
So, does it copy Mass Effect as much as it seems to from the TV ad?

Guardsman Cleetus: it was a load of metal in a robe with what looked like a pimped out melta. We all thought he was a Skittarii or something.

>redsand niggers thinking they're hot shit

Well below that would be a tomb complex and possibly the intact Void Dragon.
I pity the Mechanicus.

>Bolters
>Grenade launchers
>2000+15 years, 10 months, 16 days
>Being this bad at baiting

It copies Mass Effect 2 to an extreme degree. I actually thought MC was going to return as a Cyborg.

I did like the little side missions you did, and I'm hoping the CoD people go on to make a proper Mass Effect clone. You already get FOUR different grenade type things to carry on your person, so copying ME's special abilities isn't even going to be too difficult and probably easier to explain.

Your sci-fi dick isn't big enough for this Koch.

Witness true sci-fi oneupmanship.

>me became cod but in space
>now cod is slowly becoming me but with more zombies

"Guardsman Cleetus! What is the Imperium's official policy regarding firefights?"
"Send in the next wave, Sir!"
"Oorah!"

They won't make it that far.

/thread

Is it worth it? I only ever played CoD1, 2 and MW1.
Is it good in solo? Are there upgrades like I saw earlier in the threads in solo too?

Just say those zombies are controlled/created by nanomachines and it is ME.

I wouldn't. I liked the campaign, I also like action movies, but I'm not really a fan of the multiplayer. Feels like the maps don't actually take advantage of the jump jets and the wall running is tacked on. I'd keep to a Redbox'ing.

I don't think it's the Eltreum's size that puts it high up on the sci-fi dickometer.

I'll fire a RKV at Mars, exploding it and killing everyone on it.

I win.

Actually, could anyone more well-versed in Mechanicus lore tell me how they'd react to the White Sphere from the Drop* games?

Basically, imagine that one day every human planet with a Mechanicus presence gets a simultaneous broadcast on all frequencies. It gives them half the information they need to make instantaneous, non-Warp FTL drives, and it tells them to assemble at [insert] coordinates. When they get there it will not only complete their FTL systems, but also give them coordinates for a secret destination and instructions to jump there so it can save them from an ambiguous something.

What happens?

Shut up alien.

Real talk: This will probably happen pretty soon after mars is colonized.

They'll talk big about how Earth is shit and probably even make up some bullshit of how mars is the birthplace of mankind, not those filthy extortionist terrans who dare tax us to fund the stability of their world grrr grrr gib mes dats.

NO HUMAN SPEAKS FOR MARS!

Made me kek. I'm ashamed of myself.

>wat'll happen Veeky Forums
OP continues to suck dick.

Oh darn, looks like you got us. Whatever you do, don't open up the depths where all our secret weapons are stored. It's not like there are millenia old terminator abominations that could wipe out a whole company in the blink of an eye hiding down there alongside daemonic computer viruses and insane AI's with capabilities beyond your wildest nightmares.

Black Ops was the last good COD game in awhile.

Imagine being one of the guys chosen to get the secret weapons every few thousand years to deal with some evil shit like the Harrowing

Not a job I'd want.

The mere fact the Mechanicus considers some weapons too horrifying to use is almost as ominous.

Pretty sure the IG's and astartes would be cool Ethan, even though he's a robot he'd probably a chill and fun guy to hang out with. Can already imagine Ethan sharing quips and friendly banter among guardsmen and space marines. He may even get praise from commissars too.

Though i can imagine techpreists still being butthurt and triggered about him.

I prefer this guy who's the CEO of a private military corporation that might produce exoskeletons that can make a soldier perform just as good or better as a space marine, bad mouthing and declaring war to the imperium.

(Mainly because he's played by Kevin Spacey)

>I am honored to be the first CEO of a private corporation to become a member of the High Lords of Terra, and I can definitely say I will be a useless senile old person either.

>crowd softly chuckles

>Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a weapon of mass destruction which would be capable of targeting specific groups of people within the imperium. I want to address these allegations head on. Are we developing such a weapon? No we are not... Because we've already developed it. But with all due respect, the Imperium of Man and the majority of Earth as of the 41st millennium is a relic from a different time when Earth was unique, and good AND had the ability to solve problems. But that just isn't the case anymore. Primarily because you have outsourced the job to me. I have sent people to die in your wars. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your wars, bureaucracy and worship to that over glorified dead body in a gold plated chair that is the 'God-Emperor,' doesn't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to policy. Because politicians, the astra militarum, the adeptus astartes, the eccleshiarchy and the Inquisition do not know how to solve the problems of the mankind. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve humanity's problems. And I believe humanity's problems...begin with you, the Imperium of Man.

>crowd is shocked and gasps as others yell out heresy

Truly, my sides shall not be recovered until mankind conquers the halo stars

Everyone who received the message is declared heriticus, and they are exterminatus'd

Sorry sir, our order of Mobile Suits came a bit late.

>Captain, it appears the rebel ship has a dorsal mounted Lance weapon.
>Just one? I thought intelligence said this vessel posed a threat. Fire control, give me a targeting solution. Show the rebel scum what a broadside is.

>wat'll happen Veeky Forums?

You'll make me remember that Zone of the Enders III isn't a thing.

And that they could actually have some sucess facing factions of 40K.

>has to disengage after being rammed by a single frigate
you do realize some imperial ships have armored prows larger than the Olympus Mons, right

Yes. And Horus did it too.

Can someone Explain picture 1 to me aswell picture 2 and why the fuck it's bigger than some planets
I know very well that 40k in its sheer power isnt in the upper echelons of sci fi bullshittery but really,why are there spaceships as big as that?
Kthxbye

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK YOU LITTLE-

AGH

Hey I think user's simply reffering to the possibility of the Olympus Mons still having that experimental weapon stolen from SATO that can wreck or heavily damage a capital ship. Only then would The Settlement Defense Front's fleet may have a slick of chance against the ships of the imperium.

Eversor miraculous deploy is the new 'teleports' behind you. Or not new, just the warhammer version.

when you commandeer the Olympus Mons and warp to mars to slap some shit was so fucking hype

Most Imperial ships are bigger than that and they have weapons that can shatter small moons.

Necrons are pretty fucking hardcore m8, they probably don't give a shit about demonic computers.

Oh please
youtube.com/watch?v=IJJEMmzKzR4

>And to any Ork that dares launch a Waaagh! against us will be burnt to non-existence
Wot da zog did ya just zoggin say about me waaagh!, ya little grot? I’ll ‘ave ya know I gra- gredew- zog it, I’z da fragging biggest ork der iz, and I’z been doin in lots o’ sneaky raids on you hummies, and I have lots o’ ‘eads on me stik.

>You actually believe the Imperium in this politically advanced
How nu r u?

>a Necron Immortal working alongside a platoon of IGs to stop evil Jon Snow's army

>Ethan, you actually brought Necrons with you!?
>I told you I'am a Necron Lord myself. I just called in a favor my fellow 'crons owe me and lent me a company of their best. These subjects of mine are idiots but atleast they can fight