New Warhammer community website

Really happy to see GW back on tracks again. Another good thing by Rountree.

Any idea on what the rumour pic is? I'd say a knight shoulder pad.

warhammer-community.com/

>BoLS under GWs thumb
:^)

why anglos have to bring shame upon them and their house
why can't they smile with their lips if they can't smile wide without looking like Cockmongler meme

there were rumors of AoS steampunk dwarves...

Oh, I'd get behind that in an instant, although the steampunk aesthetic is already taken by the skaven.

Did they specifically go looking for the most disgusting people they could put in that picture? I hope they all have complexes over how ugly and horrible they are.

Even the guys that look decent look like they're on their second week of No-Shave November.

I thought the website to be more about the comunity, or interacting with the community.

It's obnoxious just how out-of-touch the big gaming companies are.

You had Battlefront getting all freaked out because PSC started making plastic figures and EasyArmy made an online list builder so they made their own versions that cost twice as much.

And now GW's finally figuring out the concept of blogs and let's play videos.

oh GW is not out of touch.
They had an official online forum years ago and got the dose of hatred and vitriol you can normally find in 40k forums in concentrated form. That lead to them abbandoning all forms of customer written anything for years, which was not the worst idea.

I think I can see a hammer in the bottom right corner indeed.

You reckon those are the only three women they could actually find?

Either that or the britbong standards have really gone downhill

I get not wanted to foot the bandwidth for a huge whining circlejerk, but it seems silly to just ignore the internet, shit on online retailers, threaten to sue fansites, not have a FB page, etc in 2016.

>ITT: pic related

Don't forget to call me a white knight and a cuck when you reply to this post!

why did they fire her?

They're certainly trying.

Now if they can grasp the concept of good game design they might be on to something.

Still the same old faces, the same old shit
fire Phil Kelly & co plz and get some new blood

Well, who would you have replace them? Fresh blood, no previous game design experience? Have 1-2 tournament level players on the rules team staff? Perhaps bring back some of the old school veterans?

That makeup is thing that makes me question her paiting skills.

But they do have a FB. Several in fact. Seems like you're the one out of touch.
They said they'd leave the feedback part to the fb page, which is good imo, otherwise people the anonymity provided with a forum to just whine and shitpost, like it was the case on the old forum.

People are anti-Kelly now? I haven't played for like 5 years now.

I remember when he was considered a hero compared to Matt Ward et al.

Boss didn't like what she was doing. Simple as that. Plus that's one less cost to take care of, since Duncan is the only painter now.

Kelly is one of the best, the fuck are you talking about?

They need to fire Cruddace and the no-names and bring back Chambers.

Phil Kelly makes his fav army (Eldar) more OP with every edition

People have a blind spot for him because he's not a marine guy.

In retrospect, Ward was better at rules than Kelly.

The whole website should have just been Duncan's face.

There you go user.

>50263257
Hammer and anvil no less

Ward was the best rules guy they've ever had. If he's been left in charge, we'd have ended up with the most externally balanced codexes in the games history.

>remember, uh, thin your paints :^)

Top memeing here

Well he's been called back to GW. But only as a fluff writer I presume. I guess it could be better, seeing the marvel that was the LOTR game, but his Iyaden supplement was very good as well, after he matured from his experiences with GK and UM.

They banned a few people in that Dakka Dakka thread lol

Nah m8 the smug grin is missing

>I'd say a knight shoulder pad.

It's AoS Steampunk Dorfs, you can see a dwarf face.

I hope he will make Necrons great again

He's not smug ya dingus, he only wishes the best for us. He's kind and caring.

Fuck me, get a grip. They're all probably just some cunts from the fucking admin office or something.

Kelly wrote codices that were horrendously balanced both internally and externally and Tyranid fluff that portrayed them as eternal losers in their own codex. Ward's fluff might have been cheesy and overly "GREATEST EVER", but his work was a damn sight more competent than Kelly's or Cruddace's.

>Boss didn't like what she was doing.
She refused to wear hijab?

>Kelly is one of the best,
Tell that to CSM players.

>but his work was a damn sight more competent
Nope he wasn't, Ward always ignoring previous fluff and game-design when he took the army.

>Kelly is one of the best
If you play Eldar, sure.

>implying if they wanted to do that they couldn't just have taken a picture at any store and beat this picture ten times over

I hope the fucking crush that site soon. It's a literal shitstorm.

The right most bitch looks like a mutant

Pray that 8th edition is an actual edition, not just a quick update/downgrade for "legal magic" reasons.

Battlefront came up with the idea of having playtesters run beta lists in their sanctioned tournaments. If they're not going to just reboot every list--AND THEY SHOULD--I would recommend that approach for GW.

>guy makes good rules and shit fluff
>get him to do fluff only

bravo GW

>website is still a horrendous mess to navigate with no decent archive function
Never change, GW.

>that guy with earphones on
What an asshole.
Also I love that 2/3 of females on that pic are landwhales.