This shit is about to be passed by REQ

This shit is about to be passed by REQ

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Startup-Failures/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail/answer/Sergey-Nazarov?share=1&srid=zNJ
quora.com/What-are-the-greatest-ethical-dilemmas-faced-by-entrepreneurs/answer/Sergey-Nazarov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

March 2018 - cap this

cuckchain - now comes with its own ballgag.

req is literally a trash coin. It's for brainlets who can't wrap their minds around chainlink wtf

REQ and LINK are both good products. If you think REQ is just a simple online crypto payment request app you are mistaken.

chainlink isn't a product its the infrastructure of the business world of tomorrow. lmao typical reqlets

Req is a good concept with good execution. Getting partisan in crypto is fucking retarded.

eh not really. There's only so many dollars to go around so if you can fud another coin the one you have researched and decided to be a good chance to make money has a better chance of going up.

>brb programming some cryptokitties
stinky linky you are.

Link is literally the fantasy of one guy, who hasn't delivered shit yet, isn't communicating with his investors whatsoever, and is now rich as fuck and probably lost all his motivation to do anything (why the fuck would he?).

Good luck user.

FUDsters get BTFO

quora.com/Startup-Failures/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail/answer/Sergey-Nazarov?share=1&srid=zNJ

quora.com/What-are-the-greatest-ethical-dilemmas-faced-by-entrepreneurs/answer/Sergey-Nazarov

req/link bros shouldn't fight. We'll hopefully both make it.

I hold both in good amounts. I will fucking make it in a year. these are our coins biz. stop fighting, we are brothers. 6 months from now, we will be on the moon.

Sergey got in early on BTC and ETH. He was worth more than the ICO generated when it happened.

Yeah exactly, and he realized that it would be incredibly easy to make even more free money through a worthless coin scam. Which it was.

It's like you guys don't even realize that setting up a company takes an incredibly amount of dedication. Working 14 AM a day, and doing shit you don't want to do. Which some people manage to do of course, but only because they have something to achieve. This guy already achieved what he wanted to achieve.

14 hours*

read my post retards

also his family got helped too. 90% of the ico was sold in the presale to his family and friends who then sold it for btc and either made out like bandits or cashed out. Its why they didn't make public the presalel buyers like they promised to. Even to this day ask rory who bought in the presale. He'll ban you immediately. This is all on etherscan so verify it if you don't trust me. None of the presale buyer wallets still have link.

link was a scam from day one. Sergey hates all of you .

Some generic shit posts from 2012 and 2013... yeah ok?

Can someone explain this meme; I believe I missed this event and I can't wrap my head around how Cat pics affect the price of any coin.

Wtf I love LINK now

I unironically think Sergey is just following his code in taking his time. No way he planned a scam from 2013 onwards