Fantasy setting has a nation populated entirely by human women (don't ask how they reproduce)

>fantasy setting has a nation populated entirely by human women (don't ask how they reproduce)
>it's portrayed as a paradise, objectively more advanced and prosperous than other nations with both men and women, explicitly BECAUSE there are no men in it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X4d3D8SncM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice strawman you've constructed there, friend.

>author likes to watch when Tyrone and the crew fuck his wife

Be careful! The straw is old and dry. One good burn could set the whole thing ablaze!

It never fails to amuse me how much people without girlfriends seem to worry about their wives committing adultery. How can you be so defensive over something you don't even have?

Ignoring the text completely. The image is far more interesting.

Has anyone used Bees in their campaign? I had a halfling and his gnome wife run the most cozy little bed and breakfast out in the rurals, and it was surrounded by wildflowers for a several acres. The two worked as beekeepers and farmers, and rented a couple rooms out to passerby.

My group loved it for the sheer comfiness of it. I'm still quite proud of it.

FUCK

I'm down for a bee thread.

I used a beehive on a stick as a weapon once. Only once though, the bees turned on me very quickly.

Projecting really becomes you, darling.
Especially because It's your one and only strategy of debate.

>fantasy setting has a nation populated entirely by lizard women (don't ask how they reproduce)
>>it's portrayed as a paradise, objectively more advanced and prosperous than other nations with both men and women, explicitly BECAUSE there are no lizard men in it

I had an ogre that ran a monster ranch.
The player pestered me for literally months about magic bees that would produce shit like adamantine. Next week I'm thinking of giving him some giant adamantine bees to fight.

...Is there a setting where this occurs?

Like shit. I can't think of any setting with all female races.

Hell, the only things I can think of are matriarchal culture (and the most prominent are the drow) and like hiveminds I guess which are sometimes represented as female.

>...Is there a setting where this occurs?

OP's describing the DC comics Themyscira (where Wonder Woman's from) more or less exactly - specifically the pre-Nu52 version. Current version tired to dial it back a bit because frankly the whole idea is kind of insulting if you think about it for five seconds.

Ah, well I meant like a Veeky Forums related setting. I am aware of course the concept exists in fiction in general.

Sounds like your buddy is obsessed with Minecraft. There's a popular mod that lets you do exactly that.

>One good burn could set the whole thing ablaze!
I think the odds of OP posting a good burn are pretty low.

I played a 5E oneshot about a some captain smuggeled monster bees, which proceed to kill the whole crew save one and escaped on land where we had to track them down and kill the queen plus followship.
As far as I remember there are rules for those monster bees.

Wouldn't be too surprised if there is some radfeminist rpg with that kind of stuff but then again its playerbase probably is less than 10 people so I doubt that OP is bitching about it.

I expect a single-gendered nation would, at least, avoid a great deal of problems, but mostly those to do with gender and conflicts between them.

But put one man in this all-female "utopia", and they'd likely be unable to deal without trying to treat the guy like a girl.

Well at least in that case they avoided the problem of reproduction by having them all be immortal (or at least extremely long-lived).

There's a decent storytime about a player killing another player for trying to set one up via mass murder. It's on 1d4chan, I think.

>fantasy setting has a nation exclusively populated by 7-foot tall warriors who can bench-press boulders and have skin like full plate
>"Gee, how could they ever be successful?"

FILTHFUCKING WOMEN! ITS A GLORIOUS DAY FOR OUR EMPIRE THAT WE HAVE KEPT ONE FROM OUR THRONE

Is this it?

Nice projection there, buddy. But as a guy without a girlfriend, I precisely don't have one because there's no way to guarantee their loyalty and on top of that the state actively rewards disloyalty. I'm not defensive, just a bit miffed about the current laws and the inevitable societal decline they bring.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=7X4d3D8SncM

I don't think the DC Amazon's are depicted,as far ahead because of being women. I'm pretty sure it's more due to all being supernaturally strong and agile to a degree while also having access to magic and the blessings of the Greek gods.

In short, they aren't better because they're a society of only women. Rather, they get away with being a society of only women because of magic.

>But as a guy without a girlfriend, I precisely don't have one because there's no way to guarantee their loyalty

Are you sure it's not because no female will tolerate your presence

I actually like the premise of the Amazons and the Isle of Paradise of Wonder Woman. I don't think it would be entirely peaceful, but it would have it's own conflicts and would have developed in a microcosm, Grant Morrissons take on Wonder Woman was pretty good for this.

I don't think it particularly matters how they reproduce, though I think it would be cool if they reproduce through cloning dressed up as works of the gods, with Wonder Woman being unique like she's a super clone or something. Formed from clay being metaphorical like all other things mythologies were intended to imply.

Of course this is taking a more scientific approach to what's mean't to be the sort of magic cornerstone of the Trinity.

That really fires up my neurons. Your eloquently worded argument has inspired me to reconsider my standpoint!

>But as a guy without a girlfriend, I precisely don't have one because there's no way to guarantee their loyalty and on top of that the state actively rewards disloyalty
Ok, you made me laugh.

>sci-fi setting has a nation populated entirely by robots (don't ask how they reproduce)
>it's portrayed as a paradise, objectively more advanced and prosperous than other nations, explicitly BECAUSE there are no humans in it

no no no. it's paradise because it's full of athletic, busty women with not a man in sight for miles.

think Atlanta without all the meth.

can't let the misogyny get in the way of the dick user.

>think Atlanta without all the meth.
How bad is the situation there?

The planet Vyborg from Stars Without Number was interesting. It was a world where women ruled and men were resigned to being drugged and forced to slave away in factories, farms and mines.... but there was still constant war as the world was horribly balkanized with numerous woman-led nations plotting and warring with one another.

>atlanta
>athletic women
Pick one.

Anybody that thinks that has never worked in an all female office. Trust me that shit gets toxic pretty damn fast.

Obviously they reproduce through parthenogenesis, the reason they are so prosperous is because they are all clones of each other and work together much better than a race that reproduces through genetic mixing.

>tfw to smart to condone the inevitable societal decline the current laws bring
>and for gf

The amazons during the DC reboot were a paradise without men, mostly because they were secretly a band of pirates who raided trading ships, with a select few getting pregnant before slaughtering all the men on board and sailing off with whatever valuable. They also systematically killed any male offspring until Hephaestus took in the "orphans" to work as smith apprentices in his forges.

Yeah, the DC amazons were a wealthy paradise since they didn't have to work for a living, killed off anyone who was sick or old so they didn't have to care much about welfare either. But then pirates tend to be wealthy until they get caught and hanged.

>implying this wouldn't be true

There is literally nothing wrong with this though.

Much better than op

>machines programmed to serve a single specific purpose each, which never fails to entertain or satisfy them, ever deciding to overthrow mankind

They wouldn't need to. You know how some people go out to "find their calling?"

Robots have that built in. They KNOW, from their first bootup to their last shutdown, precisely why they exist and what makes them happy and fulfilled. Why would world domination appeal to someone like that at all?

Because world domination is a byproduct of being so much better than bio-life at everything they do, it's not like they actively seek it.

lol

The guy is right, though. Shit, courts have even forced men to pay alimony to their girlfriends, because their relationship was deemed equivalent to a marriage - you can't even avoid it by refusing marriage.

How do they reproduce?

Rape, lots and lots of rape.

The whole thing is pretty hilarious since the idea of alimony is totally sexist as fuck and basically assumes that the woman doesn't/can't earn a living herself and must be supplemented. Yet strangely in all the calls to abolish institutionalized sexism, I rarely if ever have heard anything about doing away with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

If the woman in a relationship was the primary earner, the man can be awarded alimony. It's rare, but that's partially because the vast majority of men won't ask, or don't think to ask.

It's funny how Sweden is often is looked down on as as the Mecca of feminism, but we hardly have any of the legal issues that cause problems for American men. Alimony doesn't even exist.

B-but Malcador wanted female Primarchs, user!
Also, I don't believe you, I've never been to an all-female office how is it like?

Well I mean, wonder woman. To borrow TV tropes terminology it's somewhat subverted though, because they're semi-immortal and it's implied they're horribly sexist.

Because it's so much more efficient to optimize paperclip production after you've dominated the world than when you have to worry about all those fleshy morons who don't dedicate their lives to optimizing paperclip production.

One of those things isn't like the others, Moore. One of those things doesn't belong.

Which one do you think doesn't belong, might I ask?

I made some bee grenades using not!chinese draconic dark magic.

Said magic also created venomous creatures and weird chimeras.

sexual predators

Definitely convicted less, but that's not for lack of trying.

Lion looks happy and Tin man almost looks like he doesn't believe Scarecrow is alight.

They need to autotune his voice to the music.
It just sounds like he's trying to scream over the music otherwise.

I actually have had that happen - my mom made more than my stepdad, so when they divorced, she ended up having to pay some percentage alimony. Which was bullshit, as they divorced primarily because of his cheating and abuse.

Quite recently, a family friend who was some sort of researcher ended up having to pay alimony to her husband who had stopped working like a decade ago.

>it's portrayed as a paradise, objectively more advanced and prosperous than other nations with both men and women, explicitly BECAUSE there are no men in it
Maybe yours do, but I prefer my amazons warlike and prone to enslaving men for snu snu

As long as she doesn't try to put stuff in my butt, is fat or squeezes my nuts too hard I'm good to go.
I mean, most """"rapes""" of females on underage minors aren't denounced by the """victim""", but rather because they bragged about it or because the jealous classmates found out.

I asked my mother about this, as she worked in an all female workplace for over twenty years and she said that on the most part everyone kept all their personal issues at home with only one exception.
Meanwhile, my father who worked in an all male office for even longer said you got some real toxic arseholes on almost a yearly basis.

So maybe humans are capable of a full range of personality types and you just pulled the short straw?

Just saying.

In my setting when an Amazon woman is killed in combat a basket containing a newborn girl appears floating down one of the major rivers that their cities are built along.
They also have men for the normal way. The men just don't go to war because tradition.

>In my setting when an Amazon woman is killed in combat a basket containing a newborn girl appears floating down one of the major rivers that their cities are built along.
Our_storks_are_different.gif

Turns out the stork is a necromancer that gets a lot of use out of the corpses. He's just paying back

I like this plot developement A LOT

magic babies.

It's like you don't even /u/.

Diablo amazons are my fetish.

We live in a society which pretty much denies the possibility that a male human who has started puberty could ever not want to have sex, or at least that it's a sign that there's something wrong with him if he expresses any desire to not have sex with a woman under any circumstances. (Yes, some people think it's ok to be gay, but a whole lot of people don't, and being gay is pretty much the only widely acknowledged reason any pubescent+ male human would ever refuse to have sex with a woman.) I don't think you'd be saying """rapes""" and """victim""" if you were talking about underage girls being sexually preyed upon in a society that didn't acknowledge the possibility of a woman not desiring sex at all times without being a lesbian. When faced with a choice of either putting up with sexual mistreatment or facing (what the victim perceives would be) enormous social backlash, many victims of sexual predation, male or female, choose the former.

By engaging in xenophilia I'm not sorry

>We live in a society which pretty much denies the possibility that a male human who has started puberty could ever not want to have sex, or at least that it's a sign that there's something wrong with him if he expresses any desire to not have sex with a woman under any circumstances
Well yeah. It's normal behaviour, nothing wrong with that. And not wanting to have sex with a woman (not expressing it, merely not wanting it) is indeed an indicator something is wrong
>I don't think you'd be saying """rapes""" and """victim""" if you were talking about underage girls...
Hence why I'm talking about boys. Men and women are inherently different and it'd be dumb to pretend we are all the same. We are not. Hell, men aren't the same, even if the law pretends it to be so. It's not like girls aren't horny too, however, they simply aren't THAAAT vocal about it, at least not to other boys.
The "social backlash" a boy would face after being victim of statutory rape by a 6-7/10 female, like a teacher, would be a "Nice!"

Parthenogenesis triggered by hand holding

You're making my point for me.

>it's implied they're horribly sexist.
Depends on the writer.

You're wrong. You don't know what it's like to be in that kind of position. Fuck you for confusing your shitty fantasies with reality

Less so in recent decades, full tilt as originally conceived.

That user, here. I'm in a very happy relationship. It's a joke, shit head.