Where are we on this chart right now?

Where are we on this chart right now?

Media attention buy ETH yolo

media attention

Denial, we're always in denial

Media attention. Meaning we have significant gains to be made before the sell off boyos!!

ALL IN ON ARK

Enthusiasm-Greed for Bitcoin.
Media attention for altcoins.

>media attention

Bitcoin confirmed 100k in a year and ethereum 5k

new paradigm

CONFIRMED

If Bitcoin crashes this whole ship is going down

I know. I'm just saying that it's altcoins time for exponential growth.

Bear trap

we're taking off, the price is going to centuple

I don't believe any posts here anymore

There are some alts that could hold their own without BTC, and would be poised to take over after a crash simply because the darkweb is shifting toward functioning around them instead of BTC.

Bitcoin crashing will hurt Bitcoin more than the alts. Bitcoin will be remembered as the bubble that failed, the pets.com. Meanwhile the Money Skeleton will sail past the flaming rektage with his crew of ERC-20 coins and say wow, we sure won’t repeat bitcoin’s mistakes. They will be the Amazon of post-bubble crypto. Buy the dip shit-pushers.

once bitcoin pops everything else follows dumbo

Look at daily ethereum transaction count.
Ethereum HAD a bubble, it crashed, now it's undervalued.

Just a noob question, but what happens if the creator of bitcoin was to dump 1/10/100 million bitcoins he assigned to himself?

When Mt. Gox happened, normies thought that was the end of Bitcoin. Normies I talked to back then believed bitcoin itself had gone out of business. But no one gave a thought to Litecoin or Feathercoin or BBQCoin or any of the shitcoins that were rekt as well.

Now I get that “it’s different” because Bitcoin literally can not be stopped, there are no creditors or shareholders to satisfy no matter what bitcoin’s value is, but the market may massively devalue it at some point where the gains can’t be sustained. It’s seriously helped by the HODL mentality.

If seller bears enter the market en masse, a crash can and will happen and the normie public will only remember it as a bitcoin crash and not a crypto crash. The alts will crash but the public will barely notice, and later on only view it as collateral damage from the bitcoin failure.

If any of the Satoshi coins MOVE, it will be a Category 5 fecal tornado and a potential sell off.

reminder that 3 months ago these kinds of threads answered "Awareness phase"
but this time the replies are "media attention"
I think we're entering the bubble

look at any chart when bitcoin's price dropped in double digits and you will see all altcoins went down with it