I have made the first move. Now it is your move

I have made the first move. Now it is your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9svdXLVdBTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I concede

GAME OVER

OP 1
user 0

The only winning move is not to play.

COME NOW, HERE IS MY MOVE

LET US END THIS AT LAST

youtu.be/9svdXLVdBTo

Don't blame you, the meta is completely broken in the latest release. If you take that square as x to start then there's literally no way you'll lose if you know what you're doing, even a Renaissance grand slam with a connect 4 Instinct Gym combo won't beat a simple Imperial Fists defense with nonoptimised Tchaikovsky's gambit.

I mean what the hell? You dont need to be an expert at this game to see that this is clearly broken and needs fixing.
And don't fucking go on about black hole combos. They're better to hell these days, you'd be better off using frogpost disRAPTORS.

My god! In listing out the score... you got Numberwang!

first to 4 in a row, yeah?

I deploy a Caracalla, activate the Disdain for Plebs special rule that forbids plebs from deploying or moving within 1 tile from Caracalla and end my turn.

I assault from the top right corner with a skaven horde

Why y'all fighting, there's a sweet rave party south of the board!

I cast Clone, then activate the Disdain for Plebs special rule and end my turn.

I deploy super science in the top left corner and end my turn.

one stone away from capturing the skaven horde

Shutting down the sweet rave party only made the ravers angry enough to start another rave, user.

I summon Senpai-Noticed Solaire!

Better than another 40k thread.

Seconded, thirded, and fourth'd because I agree too hard to just second.

I play the Magician in defense mode.

Four of clubs.

checkmate

>Its nothing personnel kid

But wait, you forgot the magician's special ability to flood the stage with a waterfall!

Come on man, you know that the magician has to be adjacent to at least three unbiased clerks before it can use that ability.

I don't recognize your authority regarding clerks and I am starting a border incident.

A wild gazebo appears! Try not to anger it.

I activate a sleeper terror cell near the gazebo. It's a long shot, but they might be able to plant at A before the gazebo eviscerates them all

AWWWW, YEAH!
RAVE MOVING TO THE GAZEBO, YO!

I bet five cents on the square directly left of the X, and end my turn.

I deploy a Limited Nuclear Exchange to get rid of the filthy skavens, clearing 8 tiles and rendering one uninhabitable.

It saddens me to lose Disdain for Plebs in this way, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Sweet rave btw.

You didn't Declare War before that bomb, warmongering swine

Face righteous retribution

I forfeit my turn to Declare Full Scale Strategic Exchange

I grab the mushroom. I'm now a big deal.

I use the declaration of war to open up some game space.

I cannot make myself kill the rave so I'll leave the terrorist alive as well. I'm sure that won't come back to bite me later.

Terrorist cells are immune to nuclear strikes anyway.

With my Catapult Turtle, I can launch my Dragon Champion toward your gazebo, shattering its flotation ring, thereby causing it to collapse on top of your monsters!

tennis, anyone?

I will put a vault-tec vendor outside of your catapult turtle range but close enough to the gazebo, so I can sell vault entrance to the survivors of the gazebo rave and make a profit out of it!

The rave wisely moves into the Vault, earning the salesman 500 GP

Wait, CounterVHDL.png? Shouldn't you be designing some circuits instead of funposting on 5chins?

Mario's traditional enemy emerges to flank him with the terrorist.

Sorry, but that's 16000 all.

At D&D values (50 coins to the pound) 500 GP worth of pure gold is something like $40000 US, I think that should cover the price.

Very well then, the round begins anew. I summon a prinny at b3. Low overall stats, but explodes when thrown.

Rolled 5, 1, 6, 3, 2, 5, 7, 3, 2, 5, 5, 1, 1, 4, 3, 2 = 55 (16d7)

I attempt to summon ...

MACHO MAN FLIPS THE BOARD

I retaliate with 5000 nuclear missiles

I flip my shit, undoing the nuclear launch

Knight to a8. The Prinny and the Gazebo are now in check.

Ha! I play a blargian snagglebeast, which intimidates your knight into inaction!

Interestingly, "FLIPPING MY SHIT" resulted in nuclear "DO IT" remaining unchanged...

Now I put YOU in check!

!

I play Randy Savage's hidden effect, Slim Jim Slam!

OH SHI-

-IIIIIIIIIIIIT

Critical damage!!!

The board is filled with slim jim minions!

Mornington Crescent.