Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What kind of lewd characters do you want to make for /pfg/'s official RotJR ERP game? What lewd characters do you want to be in a party with?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/)
app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1770733/waiting-room-of-the-runeregent
app.roll20.net/join/1770733/2aujeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all kitsunes.

>What kind of lewd characters do you want to make for /pfg/'s official RotJR ERP game?

Probably some sort of stud? Seems like there's a serious interest in very hung men, so I'll probably apply with a half-giant.

>What lewd characters do you want to be in a party with?

Whatever they are, they need to have a generous figure.

I still need a link to this things damn info, is the f-list crowd running this or what?

Does Powerful Build make your Unarmed Strikes count as Large, or?

Reposting since the thread was basically dead,

In a campaign, party is level 1, and I'm a Paladin. We already played our first session which got the ball rolling and next session is this Friday. The rest of my party is pretty squishy, especially since I managed to get 20 strength and a greatsword.

What are some good ways to keep enemies focused on me in combat, or is it just up to the DM to have them decide whether the big scary guy should be a priority or not, and also what are some roles I can provide outside of combat? My character is very theistic, to the point that he doesn't follow regular traditions on dealing with mortal authority, but I don't want to end up playing a Lawful Stupid character.

A reminder that Rise of the Jade Regent needs Additional DMs to help accommodate the huge number of Applicants there are!

Please be an awesome person and volunteer!

You can set your own timeslot.

We'd prefer it you had the same character creation perimeters of the original. Though you are free to make changes as you see fit.

Level 3 start
Gestalt
25 PB
All 1pp/DSP/SoP allowed
Other 3pp needs to be checked over
2 traits (3 with a disadvantage)
max starting gold for your class plus appropriate WBL (3,000 gp + starting gold amount).
Pretty much open races, provided it's not something broken

Optional rules in use are:

Unchained classes
When multiclassing, fractional BAB/Saves are used
Variant Multiclassing
Background skills and skill unlocks
Stamina is in use, Fighters and Kineticists gain Combat Stamina for free
Commonplace Guns
Words of Power, in case anyone wants to use that
Called Shots
Kineticists use Stamina in place of Burn
Master of Many Styles Monk retains the ability to choose any feat in a style chain path as a bonus feat without needing to meet the prerequisites.
Feat tax rules detailed here ( michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/)

For lewd characters, I want to run a busty brawler babe who's just always wants to have fun and enjoy life. Real Genki Girl style character.

If I actually manage to finish putting my guy together you might at least have brethren around.

Not-too-bright, rather dense brethren, but still.

Unless people decide they like the edgelord or the exile better but I haven't accidentally generated as much interest in them as in this one.

I might be down to GM it if I can get some more info. There someone I can make contact with?

>is the f-list crowd running this or what?

Nope, it's born and raised by /pfg/. Who knew we're better at organizing these things than F-List?

>Does Powerful Build make your Unarmed Strikes count as Large, or?

I'd assume so, otherwise you won't have any problem convincing a DM otherwise.

Question; could I run this without gestalt? I'd be interested in it, but I'm not big on gestalt myself.

I just want to satisfy the needs of a THICC desu.

I have never played pathfinder.

I have played in a couple 5e and 3.5 Campaigns and have DM'd 4 longterm 5e Campaigns.

I find the combat in 5e kind of boring.

I know almost nothing about pathfinder but have heard combat is kind of interesting.

Give me three reasons to play pathfinder.

>mfw the two half-giants double-team the Ulfen girl

You could. nobody would stop you. But I'm not sure you'd get the same applicants.

I'd pay to see that.

I'd pay to get logs

I'm sure some people would be fine with it. Thought a majority of the people applying have Gestalt in mind.

I can't seem to find a link that works...
Try this one!
app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1770733/waiting-room-of-the-runeregent

It's not like we're forcing you not to, user.

Here, contact the DM.

app.roll20.net/join/1770733/2aujeQ

Why the hell does /pfg/ circlejerk so hard to that Runelords gestalt game?

/pfg/'s other games never had THIS much circlejerking. Even that lewd Eastern fluffy tails game was just two kitsuneposters whining about not getting in.

>want to play female character
>i'm known in my group for doing voices
>don't want them to realize i can do a super convincing female voice
or for them to realize that's how i always seem to have things i can't afford

>Genki brawler girl

user, I want to protect her smile and I don't even know who she is.

Because most other games aren't announced months before even applications open.

1. the combat system is not a simplistic pile of shit like it is in 5e. If you built right, your character has a ton of options for what they can do. even the lowly fighter is capable of doing a variety of things if you build right.

2. It's been around a long time and thus has a large amount of 1pp options for you to work with, and while many of them aren't good, most of them are usable and even fun.

3. There is an immense amount of 3rd party support that deals with the problems of the game more or less (though they sometimes have their own problems). If you can't find a build you like in 1pp stuff, 3pp will almost guaranteed have you covered.

4. It's popular enough that you'll almost always find a game running somewhere. It seems like I find more Pathfinder games than DnD games, if that tells you anything

We're a bunch of salty fucks that hate the developers here, but that doesn't change the fact that there ARE reasons to play.

>/pfg/'s other games never had THIS much circlejerking. Even that lewd Eastern fluffy tails game was just two kitsuneposters whining about not getting in.

>The plot is something we know.
>The deadline is very far away.
>The DM doesn't seem like an asshole
>It was "anyone can join."
>Applications aren't open, so the only place to express character ideas is here.

The waiting is sometimes better (or at least more enticing) than the having.

The only reason I'm even building characters for this is to roll out some concepts I'd had brewing for a while and have something to throw them at.

Who else /applying multiple times to RotJR/ here?

>What are some good ways to keep enemies focused on me in combat
1st party you're pretty much shit out of luck.

Not me.

I don't mind discussing builds and stuff with you people, but I would never play a game with any of you.

I've got multple characters lined up, but i could only play one, If i did more that'd be rude.

But how would they ever know?

Antagonize is pretty much the onyl feat I know that'd help. It's only one target at a time, though.

You can't really apply with multiple characters since you're using one profile to apply with them.

Tell us what you want to make, and we could help you figure out.

>But how would they ever know?

Roll20 requires a profile.

I would know....

>Roll20 requires a profile.
And you can't have more than one of those ever huh?

Retoasting in here so I can get feedback. How intimately do PCs need to know ameiko? Should People just take one of the campaign traits? What options are there for male characters that don't want to waifu the grill?

Yo, folks, mechanics question:

Say you're a Witch Killer Slayer. You can nab rage powers that are effectively always-on, like Superstition and Witch Hunter. These are expressly called out as rage powers.

Now, say you take the Barbarian VMC, a level in Barbarian, or have some other way to get rage rounds as the Rage class feature. Since you have rage rounds, and rage powers, can you use the rage powers granted by the Witch Killer archetype that are only usable 1/day/5 levels once per rage, then? Or am I looking too far into the rules?

I suppose not, but that's quite a bit of effort, hmm?

Do they require you to be in a rage to use them?

If they do not, you have nothing to worry about. If they're an always on ability, they don't even require you to have access to a rage.

>How intimately do PCs need to know ameiko? Should People just take one of the campaign traits?

They need to see her as a good friend or sister, someone they want to help if not just to see more of her later.

>That spoiler

What grill, Ameiko? I can guarantee the DM will be creating custom waifus for anyone who doesn't have a shot at the other PCs or NPC.

Not really? It's just signing up twice man. Not a particularly long endeavor.

Ameiko runs the most popular inn and tavern. At the very least, you know her name. You could even had dinner and a few drinks at her establishment.

Campaign traits, help reinforce stronger relationships.

You can also have similiar relationships with Ameiko's friends who will also have a strong role in the campaign.

What if I don't want a waifu?

I mean as i using them more times than allotted to you by the 1/day/5 levels thing. Say you already used Eater of Magic (from the Witch Killer) as a 15th-level Slayer/Barbarian VMC about 3 times that day, but you enter a rage. Can you use it again, once per rage, or is that a fuzzy interaction of rules?

Aasimar paladin who has sworn a vow of chastity to never lie with a man, so ahe beds monsters instead.

You can only use it once per day. Re-entering Rage doesn't change that.

user please, don't you understand how scarily applicable that is for this campaign? You and Nualia would have quite the conversation.

An innocent but drop dead sexy swords-woman who is completely dense and doesn't understand how titillating she is.

Reminder that just because you can post anime doesn't mean you should

Oh Gods yes.

I also want to indulge my pregnancy fetish and have her give birth to a series of divine-touched halfbreeds. She donates part of her earnings to supporting an orphanage to train them up properly.

I'm thinking a paladin of Sarenrae or something, how better to rehabilitate monsters than with lawful hot nakadashi?

Doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't, either.

Alright, so after I passed out someone requested exotic locales, so exotic locales is what you're getting.

All right, right now I think the party is really hoping I'll work my way to Great Cleave but if I find that enemies seem to run around me I'll make a quick Feat detour for that. Any other options, like should I try to keep a squishy someone near me so I can intimidate with AoOs or try just making a big wall of Paladin between enemies and the party?

Android girl who only wants to cherish someone and be cherished in a platonic or familial way. Considering on whether I swing Alchemist or Tinker/Gearhead, I might even see her become a mama.

First up, the Crown of the World. Jade Regent eat your heart out.

Think you could squeeze in an Oracle with the Life Mystery in there?

>I'm thinking a paladin of Sarenrae or something, how better to rehabilitate monsters than with lawful hot nakadashi?

I'm inclined to say a Paladin of Shelyn or Erastil would work better, but I can certainly see Sarenrae making an awful lot of sense.

Any idea on ethnicity?

Which square should I set my campaign in?

Any chance on seeing any Medium info?

Bit situational, but Wendigo Delusions is a thing if you're trapped in the tundra and starving.

(2, -1) caught my eye

7th column, 8th row.

gonna have to go with (4,-2) myself

Not really anything in Horror Realms for mediums. I think I saw a thing or two in Villain Codex for it though.

Farnvale from whogivesafuckia

Variant multiclassing for all your oracle needs. Why Life Oracle though?

Tbh I didn't actually think about ethnicity. I keep meaning to read up on Golarion but I keep forgetting.

Rollem! 1d8 left to right 1d8 Top to bottom.

(-1, -1)

Kind of all just looks meh to me.

>I keep meaning to read up on Golarion but I keep forgetting.

We can help you figure it out, user.

When you envision this character in the mind's eye, what do you see?

Geb if you like undead

Life, pregnancy fetish. Come on user, keep up!

Was the villain codex posted here like you are doing Horror Realms?

Got a couple variant undead too.

Campaign start to B6

I am keeping up, you silly billy. Life Oracle | Paladin is extremely potent and thematically appropriate for a character like this, but those classes don't suggest a particular character appearance any more than "Elementalist" does.

Nope, unless someone else posted it while I wasn't looking.

Kalva, in case your LotLK game wants to deal with some cannibals.

And here's something a bit interesting, a variant corruption.

Ooooh, Geb! I've been waiting to hear more about the place.

I got you senpai!

Jesus this RotJR thing is getting out of hand.

You're thinking a bit to gamey. By virtue of being a big guy in full plate with a greatsword you're automatically to most threatening thing on the field to the uneducated. (read:anything with an int of 3+)
As long as your GM isnt a giant dick about metagame. All you need to do is be in front of the squishy guys an present a either a good target or appear more threatening then your peers.

That being said, more intelligent oponents, magical beasts, other casters and outsiders will be able to rationalize who is actually more dangerous. The guy with a sword or the guy flinging fireballs around.

Since you're a paladin you have an Aura of Lawful Good. Things that are inherently evil such as devils and undead are going to home in on you by default. You're abhorrent to them and you're very existence is offensive.
The more intelligent they are the more they will overlook you for more dangerous players. Usually in this instance you're the most dangerous though, due to smiting and general paladin dickery.

And Shenmen. Jade Regent, eat your heart out. Again. I guess.

You know you can be 100% platonic friends with women right?

Whoops, I usually think from a mechanical perspective. I think the curse which grants lay on hands (would it stack with existing paladin LoH for 2 pools of LoH?) and compels her to help any nonhostiles would go well with the life link Life Mystery. It would also give her a good excuse to touch herself a lot in combat.

Blonde haired blue eyed muscled qt who is fiercely devoted to her friends and always tries to see the best in people. Emphasises the good side of Lawful Good.

She's also a secret slut who likes being bred full of babies.

[citation needed]

Conveniently, the magical artifact paintings also double as plot devices!

Come on, man. Even women aren't 100% platonic friends with other women.

I just want to play a fun game with excellent chargen and pleasantly lewd undertones, is that too much to ask? I doubt I'd even try and pursue anyone.

I should've given a label so all the reponses could be in the same format...

And now for some evil Druids or something.

Yeah, I don't fucking know why the GM would say he would be doing something fucking MONTHS in advance.

I completely understand you user. this is also my wish.

no shit you can't just post an unlabeled graph retard

But I'm friends with women I don't want to sleep with, and I'm like 110% sure they don't want to sleep with me.

Amen. I like lewd characters but I feel a bit embarrassed about ERPing. I keep thinking that I'm too Ikea about it.

Got a unique domain though, which is kind of interesting.

And now for a horrific new location in Ustalav, also known as "a nice Tuesday."

>Blonde haired blue eyed muscled qt who is fiercely devoted to her friends and always tries to see the best in people. Emphasises the good side of Lawful Good.

I'd take a gander at Andoran or Taldor for these two, user.

Especially Andoran, because it's a generally Lawful Good land with a large forested region full of lycanthropes, centaur, and Satyrs.

It's not the talk of characters that gets me upset. Its the /blatant/ fetish-bait like pregnancy or breeding or what not.

I just wanted a game with 3pp+gestalt some cute interactions between players that had only a hint of sexual tension, and not full on ERP. I guess I'm doomed to either ERP or PFS hell.