Tfw i lost everything last week and now everything is mooning

>tfw i lost everything last week and now everything is mooning

I want to kms. I lost my life savings (9k USD) one week ago. I'm not even memeing anymore, I genuinely might sudoku. I'm ruined

What do?

it sucks friend. But crypto is here to stay. Go wageslave for a few months then come back and try again.

You relax and realise that 9k isn't that much and you can easily make it back.

Get as much as you can for now, even if it is a few hundred dollars, and start trading without your emotions chasing coins which have already mooned. Research, research research and be patient.

Or, just put it all in something like XMR and just hold for a year.

How did you lose 9k?

How about you get a job and stop gambling your money away to the point where you become suicidal?

dont give up user

ive lost 10k in crypto by doing stupid things but now im up 6 digits. keep grinding or ull become a normie

follow the guide

I already do but everything I earn goes toward bills. Literally, the fucking internet is my only luxury. It took me years to save that much

I can't easily make it back. I'm poor as shit, I don't have spare money.

I am genuinely considering suicide for the first time in my life

I tried to day trade instead of HODL. I want to cry. I bought a long of Bitcoin but the exchange I was using crashed? And I lost it all. Even though the price went up

I have a job, everything goes toward bills. Not everyone is as fortunate as you in terms of career options.

dude 10k is fucking nothing, if you have even a mediocre credit score you can get 10k in credit right away. i'm willing to bet a large amount of people here have lost 20-100k total. heck, i bought a used 15k audi that completely broke like 2 weeks later and i recouped basically none of that money, but dude, 10k is like, 2-3 months of salary at even a lower pay job. don't worry about it, if you're on biz you have access to information that's worth a lot more than 10k in aggregate if you're smart and play your cards right. get a credit card and learn as much as you fucking can about moving stop losses and risk vs return.

$9k is nothing user, stop crying

>doing leverage with 9k.
dude...don't touch leverage unless you are rich

10k might be nothing to you, but it took me years to save that amount by eating literally nothing but bread and other basics. Not even buying basic shit. I sold my car for 2k too

You can't get 10k credit in my country as easily as America. Not everyone is as fortunate as you. You are looking at my situation and referencing your own circumstances. Obviously, 10k is "fucking nothing" to you, but not to me.

STOP SYING ITS NOTHING! I SPENT YEARS SAING THAT AMOUNT OF LITERAL SLAVERY CONDITIONS AT MY JOB
ITS NOTHING TO YOU MAYBE FFS

I learned my lesson but still I want to end it, unironically

Dude. Post your btc address. I'll sent you .005btc
It's not a lot but you can grind it out

if you're seriously considering suicide over losing 10k you have bigger problems than the money, and you should both go to therapy and start reading books from the library about cognitive behavioral therapy and depression and reexamine your life

14ocyGCwEXH1ESBdDxNhhZkyYcWFxiejmD
Thank you if you do, seriously

i'm sorry to hear that user. i lost a lot too. your life is what matters. go spend time with the people that mean something to you, and those that care about you.

years? i saved up 30k this year alone and i have a shit job with shit payment as a chef. don't be stupid user.

No, money is everything. Without it, we all will feel this way. It was more that I spent years saving and lost it that gets me. Years of my life I'll never get back.

I hear that, but the reality is: without money, you're fucked. Crypto is my only distraction from crippling depression and a shit life

I was hoping to make it from my 10k that I lost

I'll send you .005 as well

Link that is of course

Yeah but it all depends on your circumstances. I don't live with my parents, I pay most of wages just to cover rent (and I live in a literal closet sized place)

I fucking suffered to save that amount

i sent it. Fee was .0005 so it might take a while to show up.

I actually had some Link but sold them a few weeks ago.
Link crashed now so I guess its good but I lost it all anyway, lol

You are a good guy, man. I will hopefully send it back one day. Maybe 10x that amount if I make it. 80 dollars is a start for me I guess

How the hell did u lose 9K

Don't bother sending it back. it's not a personal address. It's exchange address. by the time you made 10x that address would probably been replace.

You pussy. What is this, Reddit? He’s probably LARPing

What a fucking retard, you deserve every misery that fall uppon you. This is why poors stay poor ladies and gentlemen.

YOU DON'T FUCKING GAMBLE MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

Well post an address I can send back too. I will remember the little help you offered if I make it.

Read above

I'm not larping at all. Fuck you

I learned that lesson now. We all make mistakes

pls send me money too
seriously tho youre a nice guy user

>Not everyone is as fortunate as you in terms of career options.
An idiot who knows hes an idiot tries to get rich quick by gambling his life savings in scamcoin. I hope you're smart enough to learn from your mistake.

I sent you a little, too, .008. Hang in there. You lost some money. It is not worth taking your life over.

Bitcoin isn't a scam coin. I believe in Bitcoin, it has already changed the world

Again, you are kind as shit mate. I will send it back one day as I said to the other user. Makes me realise that crypto is probably one of the greatest communities there is

This game is 90% hodl and 10% playing. Oh and never listen to biz unless you have good investagation skills and can see through the FUD

I am just going to HODL in future. I believe in Bitcoin's longevity and always have, however I was somehow stupid enough or tempted by greed, or whatever, to try and get more.

I'm just going to HODL until its 200k

Please don't send it back. This is an exchange address. It is a gift. Here is the information: Txid: 8852eb7042ace000491d6071bb024b18decfbb45f4d3c27e7c52da844f3aafc0

Please just leave this in BTC or trade to ETH and let it grow. You are working hard at your job, this tiny bit might grow to something substantial some day.

Well, I feel obliged to repay some day. Not being able to return it in this manner makes me feel like a beggar! Even if it is not much to you, it may eventually grow as you say. Can't you post a throwaway or something so I can send it back eventually? I am going to HODL until 100k+ and still continue to try buy more crypto but as I said, everything goes towards covering bills these days so I'm pretty stuck. The problem is, you need money to make money in most cases

Crypto is a great community

you're a fucking idiot and you will have to struggle if you want back in the game, and even then you missed out.

I lost a whole litecoin trying to ride the wave like a faggot, lesson learned. Just buy at a price, and set a notification to e-mail you when a coin hits a certain price and then sell and DON'T look back.

I can't even afford to buy any crypto now. I genuinely think its over for me

I am fucked

How Do you even lose money in crypto?
just hodl if you got bags

i tried to long btc but the exchage i used fucked me so i lost it all
i learned my lesson and only going to hodl in future however i doubt ill ever get that much again

No, this is a gift. It would be offensive if you returned it. Besides, you did not beg. Someone asked if they could send you something and I chose to send something, as well.

Well thank you for that then. Its a start. Not really sure what to do with it. I think the crypto game is over for me desu though. I can't ever get back to 10k
I just can't swallow losing it all, man

Just leave it in BTC. It will have value in 2,5,10 years. If you can add to it at any point, great. If not at least you have something.

Wow one of the rare moments where biz is kind and actually gives money to other anons. I was in a hard time too not so long ago, no one helped me back then but ı kind of saved my ass on my own so good luck to you too OP on your way to recovery.

Okay. thanks for the help anyway. At least you tried

Youll get shit for this on here, and op might be a larp. But things like this give lots of us hope for humanity desu

Thanks. Yeah approx 150 usd or so but i still feel shitty about losing 10k so i still dont know what to do

im no larp, how could i prove it? serious as dog dirt

w-wait i wanna kill myself too!
1L4yTXBBkNdSyqx4MW4MHwygPd7oq5dQeH

I need .25 bitcoin or i will kill myself tonight, if you dont send me money then you just murdered someone

i never asked for anything

i was just posting my story

I had 39 BTC then down to 7 btc after that point lots of more unlucky events and tilt psychology and margin trading ı basically lost everything frop September to November slowly recovering decided to start fresh with 1000$ because that was my original investment 8 months ago already at 3.6k$ we'll see how it goes ı wish you good luck.

wow did this really worked this high class b8, never saw before that one actually send some btc. That means this guy got 0,00855 btc = around $150 in this thread.
high class begging.
hope he appreciates it .
I did 200$ out of 20$ with amounts of hours researching, cause poor fag.
This guy lost 9k, because he didn't proper risk managment for his tier, well

welp, 80$ down the drain desu. don't put it into bitcoin for fuck sake, it's a megabubble that will pop

put it into some alt you think is solid.

I hope you recover and make it
The only reason I'm so hung up about it is because I worked for years to save 10k~ and suffered during that time
Hopefully, we all make it

It's not bait, nor did I ever ask for anything. I was simply giving a warning so that people don't lost everything like I did

I'm holding Bitcoin, that's it. 80 bucks isn't going to get me very far anyway, realistically, is it? I just lost 10 fucking grand

>implying when btc pops other coins wont pop
wake the fuck up user

MOOOOOOOODS

fuck you and your concealed begging thread OP.

>Implying I ever asked for shit
The guy asked me to post my address. I never once asked for anything and he sent me like 150 bucks

I JUST LOST 10 FUCKIG GRAND MOTHERFUCKER

so you began with 1k, around 1btc at beginng of this year, went up x 39 to 39 btc with just margin trading + hodl? then went down to 7 btc , and lost everything in last 3 months? Dunno smells like bait ,or really hard tilt psychology. Otherwise there must be losers. I always see this winner larps with bags of crypto and 5 figures. But fore very winner from 1 k to 100k, there must be 1x loser of 99k, nobody sees that (survivalship-bias is the technical term)

As always, and I'm very serious about this crap, choosing to not live is a very danbgerous choice.

Since there's no one who ever returned to tell the tale, and since no one really knows, you're taking a gamble not worth taking.

Since life itself can be horrendous, what makes you think that not living will be better? You really trust the idea that when you die everything stops? That there will be no more conscious you? Are you prepared to take that risk?

Not living might be much, much worse than the hellish existence we're suffering here. Who knows. At least over here you know that certain things are possible and that you can correct some of your wrongs.

Over there? For all we know it could be the absolute pinnacle of never ending suffering.

No need to hasten your trip, you'll die eventually. Try to enjoy it here while it lasts. Death might be worse.

Don't fuck around with margin. Did you realize that this is one of the first things that gets new traders in trouble? Don't stick your hand to a hot stove and then bitch about getting burned. Especially when you can look at the stove and see that the motherfucker is HOT. You got greedy.

Multimillionaire here. Sympathetic but don’t believe you. Post proof.

No my biggest gains were buying STR at 149 sat and selling at 4800 and 2x on GAS in an hour ı also shorted ETH a lot with margin but other than that ı didn't margin trade ı got there without margin trading then ı lost a big chunk of my money and to recover faster ı decided to margin trade failed that too those were the final damages ı could've took.

thanks for the warning, that if you are a broke wageslave don't trade with money you need for a digital commodity, which went up 1000xx%, has a daily volatility up to +- 40% on a broker site, which is registered on some offshore island with almost no securites.
Thanks for the insight.
Better buy some weed and a hooker from this btc and continue with your life, which you are supposed to have.

>I tried to day trade instead of HODL
literally the only mistake you can make in this game

Proof how? What do you need to believe it?
I can show you where I'm currently living. I can show you my ETH address wherein you see the balance go out and never return. I don't really care if you believe me t b h. This is my life we are talking about and yeah, I have to live with this shit on my mind

Well I learned from it

Yep. Pretty much what my lesson was.

I am a wageslave who spent years slaving for 10k, which I then lost instantly, basically.

Shit is messed up and I hear that its not the end of the world but I may never see that kind of cash again

I still don't understand how the fuck you lost the money.

what pnd did you fall for user

I'm curious. Where are you exactly located? India?

I longed BTC on an exchange and the market dipped and I lost it all

No PND, only Bitcoin.

No, lol
UK
but I'm a wagie and all my income from work goes to rent

I don't want to suicide but I feel I am pushed toward it with losses and events in my life such as this.

From a few weeks ago. I cba scrolling all the way back to find the larger transactions but you get the gist

>YOU DON'T FUCKING GAMBLE MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

Then how do you break out of the cycle of being poor? The less money you have to work with, the harder it is to make money with stocks/crypto/whatever investment in the first place.

You need money to make money as they say

Lol. I have one NEET friend doing nothing and 'earning' more than you. Oh mighty communism.

How?

Can confirm. My friends and I all got into crypto about a year ago but I put substantially more in, and it's reflected in our portfolios

Lucky you mate

only invest as much as you are willing to lose

Yes I learned this but its too late now

Welfare

Well im a wage slave but isnt that just how modern society works? The people who slave away get FUCKED meanwhile the welfare nigs probably hoard hundreds of BTC

Fucking REEEEEEEE

He prolly whiter than you but yes.

>prolly
>american
>white

LOL I don't think so pal. I'm English so its almost certain I'm whiter than you or your friend

Ok, cool but there is a 99% chance that you're wrong. Since you didn't understand my initial comment referencing to communism let me explain what I meant by that. I jokingly referenced to the Nordic model as communism, since I feel like most of the 'muricans here think it is literal communism.

But back to the original topic of the conversation, pleas for fucks sake do something with your life instead of crying about it here. You lost something, cool. Learn a lesson. Self-reflect. Do you really want to be wage slave for the rest of your life. No. So improve your situation. If needed, get the fuck out of that flaming hellhole that they call the UK. Like almost any other _western_ European country is better than that shithole.

Alternate reality version of myself. Also have 9k, but only put in 1k and the rest to index funds for tasty 7% returns

throw your passports away.
speak broken english, say you are refugee from syria.
live off welfare, that works at least in ger, swe and austria.
But only works if you look little bit like a gypsie.

so there weren't any winnings to the 10k?
You really just put all of your 10k fiat savings in a broker account (which broker was it anway?, we're user here, and you already got 150 bucks, so you can be honest)
and with how many trades you lost that.
More details, would be good. I mean some random guy just transfered you 150 bucks please be honest. Nobody knows you here anyway.
I just want you to list up how you lost it in detail.
Like (Nov 11) transfered 10k to broker (name?) . Went long with x margin, lost 2k, went long with x margin went 8k. ... December 13k broke.
Hope you really be honest about that, im just curious.

i hear you, but I'm brokeasfuck tho

it was the period of about 3 weeks because i longed a tiny amount and lost it and somehow thought it would be a good idea to chase that loss and eventually lost like half. basically, i made 3-4 longs of BTC at the perfect wrong timing and lost it.

the last was about a week ago when btc mooned to 18k and crashed back almost instantly to 13k~ i was liquidated. This was all on Bitfinex, Bitmex, etc.

I basically saved 10k over three years~ of wage slvaery only to lose it within 2-3 weeks at most in about 4 trades

>Move to Norway
>Find a job
>Learn the language
>Find a norwegian qt (optional).
>Profit.

Don't need no money for that.

stop chasing highs and buy lows, ez pz

You need money for that though

I must be honest you really done high risk with 10k. You should really started with less.
i'm a little bit longer in the market cause student and paper trading.
I lost around 100 bucks with fucking cfd eth margin trading too. 1 trade was stopped fished.
But that is the problem. Many dumb money goes in. A high percentage of the people he invested 200 billion dollar of the last week does't even know what the invested. Thats why it is a bubble, but it hasn't to be over know, see dotcom bubble it regained later too.
But read survivorship bias. You just see the winners here. You have to imagine, that for 1 guy who made out of this 1k investment 10k, there must be at least one guy who lost 9k to him. Thats how market works. There will be many losers at the end, because i observe this hardcore greedness. I see portfolios, around 100k here, (okay i dont believe it all and think it is larp) but if not, they should secure at least some winnings. The better way with your 10k would be start trading with 500 dollar, 3 months, if it woks, recash etc, but dont be sad, there wiill be and still are more losers than you who lost much more. I'm pretty sure that there are many people who got depression or really killed themselves because of hard losses, or sold 200btc some ears ago for 1k, or lost them, like this guy in UK who want to search his hard disk at the dump. Believe me in this game will be a ratio of 1-5 percent winners to 95 percent losers as it is always.

get raped faggot, should have listened to the Jews.

I hear you man but I don't know if I can get back into crypto because it took me years to save that money
The 100 bucks the guy sent me is all i have and probably will have for a while

I think its over for me in all honesty

>
>I tried to day trade instead of HODL. I want to cry. I bought a long of Bitcoin but the exchange I was using crashed? And I lost it all. Even though the price went up

>I can show you where I'm currently living. I can show you my ETH address wherein you see the balance go out and never return. I don't really care if you believe me t b h. This is my life we are talking about and yeah, I have to live with this shit on my mind

Nice larp, glad you got some money out of it. At least try to keep your story straight though, jesus. Biz normies are good for something after all!