Can we all just relax and have a CUTE Veeky Forums thread?

Can we all just relax and have a CUTE Veeky Forums thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11199892
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely

>I am Lizard! Hear me roar!

Lacking other content, here's my old MAID character, I guess?

Oh, and Octopus Knight.

But for real, if you could have a pet/familiar of any magical creature, what would you get? A dragon? Just for the sheer classic value? A normal animal that could actually talk and do magic so you can pretend it's just a normal pet? Or something really fucking weird like a tiny Elder Brain or some crazy shit?

Oh, and Summer Knight.

Well, I really like penguins. So probably a penguin.

That's quite a nice collection. Is it all yours?

My favorite image from this board

Why are moths so fluffy?

Yep! And that's only a small part of it. I had more pictures on my phone but then I got a new one.

I've been collecting them since around fourth grade. I'm not quite sure how many I have, but I know it's well over 200.

It's a natural defense mechanism to ward off tiny vampires. The tiny fangs of the tiny vampires cannot get past all the fluff.

Bee-sized dogs or dog-sized bees?

Nice. Cute and survivable. Usually those don't work together.

Cool! Nice to see a man with a passion.

I didn't get an answer the last time I saw it, but what is this from? It looks super whimsical. Like Fantasy Life. Image search reveals nothing

>tfw you'll never get to ride a giant war chicken into battle, your enemies shying away from it's metal clad spurs and it hops its way through the battlefield
Why even live?

Oversized bugs are usually more nightmare fuel then cute.

So the former. Picrelated is the tiniest dog I could find.

That's a toughie, but I think I'd go with bee-sized dogs. Half of what makes dogs adorable is their personality, which isn't diminished with size (I'm assuming).

And as I think I answered last time, I don't know. I think I just got it off of Veeky Forums.

Pfft, you just have no appreciation for unconventional cuteness. Wouldn't you want a pet giant centipede with hundreds of tickly feet? Or a terrier-sized kabutomushi that jabs your ankles when it wants attention?

Bee sized dogs would be so neurotic they couldn't even function and have such horrible health problems they'd probably only last a year
Hell, look at the small dogs people have now, especially pure breeds, they're not much better

Regular bees usually only live a few months anyway.

But if they're dog sized they'd live for a dozen or more years! Plus the increase in size also allows for neural tissue and possibly a brain to form.

How long would a dog sized bee live, I wonder?
larger spiders can live for decades, but I don't know of any particularly long lived insects

also, imagine a giant bee doing the waggle dance, my man

D'awww.

>my man
For some reason, I imagine everything containing this word as said by a scrawny dude with a fuckton of tattoos, a mohawk and a white-South-African accent.

>Half of what makes dogs adorable is their personality, which isn't diminished with size (I'm assuming).

I don't know user. Chihuahuas are pretty much the worst dog species I've ever known.

Imagine hundreds of them. And then imagine the buzz.

It is horrifying.

I imagine a simulated black employee of the USPS.

Awwwww! They're excited!

I have a theory that every dog knows, instinctively that it used to be a wolf. The more deformed the dog, the greater the greater the mismatch between the size it knows it should be, and the size it is drives smaller dogs insane.

So a bee sized dog would just explode under the weight of this internal contradiction.

Sure, but Yorkies are adorable, and they're almost as small.

Man, I'm so glad that Veeky Forums brought that comic to my attention.

I'm with this guy. They'd be so fluffy, too!

What would they eat?

Bro griffon is bro!

>baby_colossi.jpg

You collect penguins like my mom collects turtles.

I sadly have no cute Veeky Forums art, but as an apology have a picture of my sister's (now deceased) hamster Milo.

The king in the bottom picture is checkmated.

>The king in the bottom picture is going to be checkmated
there i fixed it

I like lots of animals besides penguins, but penguins are just the most collectible (thanks mostly to Christmas). I'm actually in the awkward position where I like stuffed animals, but I also watch a ton of nature documentaries, so most of my favorite animals are not available in stuffie form.

Ooh, he's even got a little hamster-sized tomato!

No, you didn't. He's threatened by the squatting one and the one behind him, and has nowhere to move.

Yes, I understand where you're going.

Post more 'bolds.

You don't know how much I want one of these.

I want a ridable scorpion.
>Looks intimidating as fuck
>Giant claws to cut your enemies in half

Not to mention the Sting

I do know, because I want one too. It's so cute! It's guarding its little treasure! And I bet it snaps at its masters fingers every time you reach in for some money, but it stops when it recognizes your scent before it does any real damage.

ripperoni little rodent

You'll probably get stung in the back, or the head.

Either a Pangolin or Gibbon,

always loved cats, would probably get a siamese that could literally talk back. our entire relationship would be us just bitching at each other in that lovable way

Scorpions are also cute. They get all twitchy when they get angry.

So something like Jiji?

Snek iz da best

While there's an opening, and I'm thinking about it, might as well re-open this poll.

Whoops, THIS poll.

strawpoll.me/11199892

No, he's stalemated

Yep, next campaign I run is definitely going to have merchants selling adorable pet rocks.

Look, the important fact is he's gunna get mated

In the top picture he is in stalemate. In the bottom picture he is in checkmate.
Perfect

All the squares around him and his own are threatened. And he can't beat the green one because it's protected by the blue one.

>I have a theory that every dog knows, instinctively that it used to be a wolf.
Except for the Pekingese, which is essentially a rat with delusions of grandeur.

I'm being paid the big bucks by the chihuahua defense league to post this, but still.

I once lived with a girl who had a chihuahua named Chanel. Like, "What's the fanciest thing my bumfuck Florida hick brain can come up with? Dat fancy per-fume!" Chanel. So two strikes already. But she was the greatest little dog ever oh my god. She sat on my lap, slept on me, played with me, was smart and well behaved despite her owner never doing any real training. She loved me, and I'll never get to see her again. Hell for all I know she's dead now, it's been years.

And now I'm sad.

>Hell for all I know she's dead now
Don't be ridiculous. All puppies live forever.

Check your privilege, mate.

But don't they eventually grow up?

..Is the joke that she shares a room with her much-younger sister?
Or is this from that one Fire Emblem game with the time travel?

The latter.

Look at this

Kid is sad because her snek got hurt

Snek still looks weirdly happy though

And have some cute fluffy birds

should I dump qt thri-kreens

because I have a number of them

Is there more of this?
please don't tell me it's hentai

My (nigga) man!