What does Veeky Forums actually think of the Winter ball?

>What is this?
The Winter Ball is a time where board, using an Avatar of the board itself, interact with the other boards under the premise that they ask each other out to a ball It's basically a time where a lot of people on Veeky Forums, especially writefags and drawfags, come together and create a lot

Anyway, it's come to our attention that the Veeky Forums may not hold the ball with as high esteem as we might think.

Here's a one question poll. Answer it and tell us what you think.

strawpoll.me/11669464

Sorry for the second Winter Ball thread. This will be the only time it happens.

Also, Real question of the thread: Have you ever used Bees in your Campaigns, in any way? How did it go?

The comfiest inn my players ever stayed at was a bed and breakfast owned by a Halfling and his Gnomish wife, who worked a large span of land, most of which was filled with an abundance of wild Flowers. My players loved it.

If I remember correctly we at Veeky Forums wanted to ask you guys out

We're going together, yes. Along with /vp/.

You already have one containment thread.

I once collected a bottle full of bees to make mead with on my Norseman Warlock. Ended up using the bottle of bees as a torture weapon by shoving it down a monk who had a phobia of creepy crawlies throat;

Fuck off with your gay Winter Ball shit.

Bee Bombs are great for disrupting casters.

I-is there more to this story?

>What does Veeky Forums actually think of the Winter ball?

Love it, it's cute, it's also a healthy event that is crucial/exceptionally important to the nourishing and development of continued board culture and identity.

This isn't the Winter Ball thread - it's thataway: This is a troll thread started by a guy who's spamming Winter Ball stuff in unrelated threads in an attempt to get people banned.

Actually, the last time I was in the Winter Ball thread, about a week ago, the opposite seemed to be true.

I refluff poison spray as "Cloud of Bees"

Most spells can be refluffed to be Bee-oriented. Summon Bees. Polymorph Into Bees. Speak With Bees. Protection From Bees. Volley of Bees. Fireball of Bees. Inflict Bees. Detect Bees. Aura of Bees.

No, this is a thread made by a Winter Ball guy who thinks that a poll will somehow give his project legitimacy.

It doesn't interest me but it's nice that people who do care can have fun with it.

>Incargnatio-GAHH!!! WHY THE FUCK DID SOMEONE EQUIP THE WATCH WITH BEES?! FUCK YOU NOBBY.

what makes the project so illegitimate?

If you insist
>Captured a monk, he was a recurring villain because we'd already killed him twice before we found out his monk order had been corrupted into using necromancy
>A diary the head monk used to keep his underlings in line contained all of their fears, which we ended up stealing.
>After finding his name it was a short index to finding out he was terrified of bugs
>I remembered I collected some huge supernatural bees in a bottle when we were in the faewild.
>Held his mouth open while I uncorked the bottle, gave him a last opportunity to tell us who gave them their necromancy
>He spits on my shoe
>Big mistake
>Shove the bottle in his mouth and shake vigorously
>The description the DM gave was "You see the bees, one by one, begin to scrabble as discernable lumps in his throat, towards his stomach"
>After the bottle was empty the dude was in a state of shock and couldn't talk
Kinda fucked up desu.

In my brief time
>playing pathfinder
I made an Alchemist with as many weird things I could throw to fuck up martials and casters up alike. Bees and Glue solved so many problems.

Any good stories from it?

Sadly the game didn't get very far. Best I got to do was make an evil cleric trip in the middle of his evil speech by throwing grease.

No bees, but the first time GMing, I had the players go to a wizard's mansion, so I put a bunch of neat but useless magical things lying around the place, including a lantern that could randomly summon bat swarms or one bigger bat when used.

Shame they never really found a use for it, but then again, it was supposed to be useless.

I've been thinking of using beegirls in my next game. Afraid I might get too far into the Realm though.

>TFW you and your waifu will never have tea once a week with the comfy beegirl selling honey and crafts at the cottage down the road.

If you want to avoid magical realm throw in males too. Also don't make them waifu bait.

>Your Monk

My group(especially myself) would abuse the hell out of that item. I always play as the Rogue Skillmonkey with some expertise in Tinkering or Magic or other.

God... I saw that movie when I was like eight, and that scene scared the fuck out of me. I don't blame the monk.

This. Or you have all available Beegirls be already married and in committed relationships, since they are a female - dominated race.

Also:
>Using Monstergirls for social interaction besides lewds.

Mah Nigga.

yeah pretty much. they were magical and huge. I wanted to make magic mead but this felt more important.

Stopped by for that pic. I had a Swarm Druid Warforged that was a collection of tiny mechanical bees in the shape of a man. I miss that character.

Sounds interesting. How long did the campaign last?

>males
I thought you wanted less magical realm, not more.

>>Using Monstergirls for social interaction besides lewds.

Do any of you do this? Have a realm that's not necessarily magical, but just feels cozy?

What's your Comfy Realm, Veeky Forums?

Dont care for it myself usually but some of the art is cute and if people are having fun with it good for them.

As for bees, I was part of an RPG where we played as spiders and other insects ala Redwall style where the primary antagonists where a colony of killer bees.

>Alice in Sexland Extreme.
Is it even possible to get nostalgic about a hentai manga? If so, I just did.

OP here. I have an obsession with putting Bed and Breakfasts that are basically just people's homes that they rent out, furnished nicely and with an extra bedroom or two. I put them everywhere. Halfling and his wife is just the most popular amongst my group.

Like one quick adventure arc. I spent most of the sessions looking up insightful sounding quotes that my character had learned in his past.

"You do not have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body"

My Comfy Realm is Giant Fluffy Moths. Either as friendly little pets or mounts.

>Newfags can't stand board culture
>newfags hate that there is fun to be had
>newfags can't understand that every board that has a board-tan that's living are attending
>/pol/'s board-tan is going to ball
>/r9k/ even plans to go to the ball
>/r9k/ is planning beta faggorty because of the ball and one /pol/lack's /devious/ scheme

>board-tan fag thinks that what a tiny little group cares about matters to the rest of the site

Keep your faggy soap-opera fanfiction in your containment threads.