The spyder-crone commands you to please her sexually. What do you do?

The spyder-crone commands you to please her sexually. What do you do?

Google, "How do spiders have sex"

Bend over.

A: only once for one of them

>we took the worst aspects of Necron aesthetics
>the very worst, just for you
>and we made a horrible, unusable, unplayable resin monstrosity
>monstrosity
>just for you, the GW fans who have been crying out for ugly, ugly aftermarket shit from dodgy eastern european and chinese webstores
>because we care
>just don't stand over it when it's warm, because the fumes
>fumes
>are carcinogenic

Ask here what she likes, maybe take her out for a meal. You know, some beef with a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

She won't be hungry so she won't eat me[\spoiler]

You realize that all resin models, including the ones that GW makes are carcinogenic, right? The Forgeworld assembly guide says as much. I agree with you on the aesthetics. Anyone who considers the Wargames Exclusive figures to be hot really needs to get themselves checked.

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

Step one: find stick
Step two: harm GM.

Some of the imperial stuff are good and other passable if you reduce the heaven piercing nipples and paint the models as it was wearing a bodyglove.

Apply Grav-Cannon directly to the Xenos.

IDK man, I used their female warrior torsos to make some bitchguard bodyguards and it looks pretty sweet.

Seven vajonyas.
Maybe more.
Imagine...

What is this abomination of design?

>Not pleasing the superior spider

i like the base

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

THat's not a spider, that's a god damn necron that is.

360 degrees is a full circle, newfag!

>walk closer

My dick doesn't know whether to have an erection or not. On the one hand it's a drider looking thing like best girl , but on the other hand it's a robot thing and that's a boner killer for me.

So like, right into her again?

Stop it James. Nobody likes your spider-fetish.

Scream "LIFE IS THE EMPEROR'S CURRENCY, SPEND IT WELL", jump onto her, and stick a melta-charge to the back of her head. Die horribly but take her with me.