Cardboard Crack

Are there actually people out there who find this to be funny?
I'm hoping the answer isn't yes, for the sake of my sanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

servantsoftheimperium.com/comic.php?comicid=1
exterminatusnow.co.uk/2003-09-29/comic/meet-the-crew/dirty-harry/
eagleordinary.smackjeeves.com/comics/2025512/a-day-in-the-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I know. I'll make a comedy webcomic and update it daily. That's not a horrible idea!

It's definitely hit or miss (that mostly depends on if it's topical or not), but I can get a chuckle out of some of his comics.

you could at least try to check some facts

It's pretty funny. I mean sure, some comics suck, but then there are pure gems every so often that totally make up for it.

It's less of a comic, and more of a valuable source of concentrated anti-humor.

Pretty much this. It's less lol- funny and more huh- that's- kind- of- clever- I- guess- funny.

some are chuckleworthy but overall it's nothing special

any recommendations for a good Veeky Forums webcomic?

>good
>Veeky Forums webcomic
Choose one and only one.

Oglaf?

Oglaf is tryhard as fuck.

Oglaf is too funny to be Veeky Forums

Oh my fucking mistake, every other day.

Oglaf has had its day. Sadly.

keychain of creation (Exalted; deceased)
not 'Web', just comics:
Fell's Five (search "In celebration of reduced post timers..." in archive)
The Redeemer (40k, can dump)
Tales from the Ten-Tailed Cat (Warhammer Fantasy)

For 40k, there's -

servantsoftheimperium.com/comic.php?comicid=1

exterminatusnow.co.uk/2003-09-29/comic/meet-the-crew/dirty-harry/

eagleordinary.smackjeeves.com/comics/2025512/a-day-in-the-life/

...but Emrakul has flying?

Newsflash, Magic players have a shit sense of humor. Their most beloved player is a master pun-spewing troll but otherwise nice guy.

There was a lighthearted-humor void in Magic and his comics are topical and so people are happy to enjoy this turd because it's all they got.

And like most things I hate about the community in Magic is the fact that the content creators are more or less begging Wizards to acknowledge them for the ad revenue generated when they hand down a preview card or plug their store or bring them in for the community cup or straight out hire them to work for the company. And because they're unpaid shilling they won't actually say anything negative and critical, because guess what, NOBODY in the community who says those things gets invited to anything.

And that's what is needed, someone who is critical of all the good and overwhelming amount of shit that plagues this game. But the whole community is such a fucking hug-box (inb4 meming) that it doesn't want to be told that prices are out of control because they don't want to feel their "investment" is worth less, big box stores are edging out brick and mortars because poor motherfuckers can't pay $10 for a night of Constructed Magic without massive prize support, and attendance is fucking down everywhere but large cities.

THAT is why it's not funny. Because everything that might even be remotely good or positive in this game is overshadowed by a world of unbelievable horseshit that nobody acknowledges because they're too busy putting band-aids over wounds that need stitches.

Fuck I'm angry. I can't believe morons are cheering this Eternal Masters reprint and those new Commander cards are nothing but garbage. Everything new reads like an uncommon.

Flying squirrels, obviously.

Try Unsounded. A selfish rogue with a tail and her zombie wizard companion quest for fatherly approval and some kind of redemption respectively. There's some real cool world building going on, no good/evil judgements and lots of banter. Currently on hiatus until February though.