Tfw you research modern day automation and realize that crypto is literally your last shot before machines wipe out 99%...

>tfw you research modern day automation and realize that crypto is literally your last shot before machines wipe out 99% of jobs in 5-10 years and anyone that isn’t already rich or owns crypto will be a second class citizen while 1% of the population that owns the machines will rule over everyone as a global elite class.

>tfw nursing will be one of the last jobs to get automated, if ever

Automation is a meme for low IQ liberals. Creative destruction. Look it up. You’ll get new wage cuck jobs, don’t worry

You forget that someone still has to program the machines for now.
t. Electrical Engineer

>tfw if you own at least 1 bitcoin you are the 1%

enjoy cleaning up shit, piss, and getting bubonic plague.

Moron alert. In the past people got new jobs because they could think better than dumb machines. Soon computers will be able to out compete us at that too.

>enjoy cleaning up shit, piss
That's for the aides, but still doesn't bother me
>and getting bubonic plague
Only a retard gets sick from their patients

I used this work as an accountant for a small firm, until they got an app that automatically did most of the bookkeeping lol.

Now I work in academia on the ethics of automation, plenty of time to trade crypto..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice try robots

I hope the robots give us like $20k a year in Universal income. The future is getting better and better.

You're unironically right, I've been thinking this for a while. You can't automate ownership of companies/ machines and the investors/ owners who acquire the most in the next 50 years will become the new world's aristocracy with the underclass not having a chance of not being 100% dependent on government welfare

You can always learn to swingtrade stocks as a career

Other than that, idk

As someone who works in a place of automation, that shit breaks down all the fucking time.

Man you're ignorant, useless eaters will get culled in order to preserve resources.

>he fell for the IQ meme

Yes. That's why it's fucked up when old people moralise about this whole American dream, if you work hard you'll make it bullshit.

Statistically, the only real way to make money is to already have capital and that's only going to get worse. Our society doesn't actually reward labor very well at all..

its a good thing ill be the ones programming the software and contracting it

Yuppp get into the medical fields guys, I feel it will be the last bastion.

>He thinks he'll be able to compete with High frequency trading AIs of the future.

As somebody that works in a place of employees those shits call in sick all the fucking time.
You can fix a machine in a little bit of time, you can't bring in more non-existant employees. Sorry but human labor workforce is going away within a decade.

diagnostics automation is rather advanced now.

software writing Lawyers will be the last bastion

Anyone whos been in this space even 6 months is likely going to be OK if the meme becomes reality. There are still billions of poor village fucks in the world. Anyone with .1 btc has more than an normal person on earth makes in a year. Once the mountain people and street shitters actually jump on, its go time. They'll all be working for 10 satoshis a day.

Programmer here. Someone has to program those machines. Literally the last job that will ever exist besides prostitution and maybe politics.

Comfy as fuck.

You're dumb, programmer monkeys are on the chopping block as well

Deep learning will replace all but the most brilliant programmers in a decade, two tops

I gave your mom some deep learning last night
so deep she changed her last name to Sandeep
and I'm not even Indian
enjoy shitting in the street, kiddo

Computers will btfo simpleton humans . The machines will control crypto

Yep. Automation is inevitable on a long enough time horizon, but posts predicting the end of human jobs in 5-10 years for the past 5 years won't age well.

Unironically this.

once AI reaches singularity you programmers will be the first to be eradicated by it

Forgot to add, anyone who studies economics beyond college indoctrination already knows the vast majority of jobs have been makebelieve since the early 20th century. Jobs have a social cohesion role, and regardless of what automation does there will be new occupations. Anything related to social entertainment is likely to grow sharply in the next years.

automation is a meme
what good is it for the rich if the poor don't have money to buy their shit
corporations need new, big markets. New jobs will arise fast

t. coal miner

Programmers with this line of thinking will be the first to go.

Maybe temporarily but eventually robots take over everthing, simply because they are better at everything. Ten thousand times better.

100 years ago average workin day was 14 hours a day in a coal mine or farming... advancing technology means better living conditions and less working

The legal field will be culled, but lawyers will still exist. People are still going to commit crimes and get divorces.

wow this thread is proof that people here are fucking stupid

in fact, all of the retards here give me solace that one day I will be rich because you fuckheads are the people pumping money into this zero-sum game we call life

when they finally replace programmers with AI

agreed. this thread is pretty much filled with luddites. people fear the unfamiliar and they don't embrace change which is why they'll be continually opening doors for the rest of us.

I’m a programmer. I simply plan to modify my brain and turn myself into a machine.

> prostitution and politics
Why repeat yourself?

> Implying I'm not already into Ai development and machine learning.

Also, the singularity is not coming in the next few decades. AIs will still need developers to "feed" them the problem. Machines that understand context and can reason are still far far far away.

nice

I bet you have a limp handshake and dont even look in the eyes.

enjoy taking care of boomers HAHAHAHAHA literally the most annoying group of people in the world.