You just had to listen. You had ONE job

You just had to listen. You had ONE job.

Neo went from 24k satoshi to 27k satoshi.. woooah what a ride

THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE IN THE NEXT HUR

all in.

all in

ALL IN

Ready for take off , it's time

when ETH goes up 3k satoshi we never hear the end of it.

Brothers. We heading to uncharted waters. First stop is $65.

will be worth 1.5k end of next year, my prediction- based on nothing

The second BTC has another bull run (in a few hours) it will bottom out again.

bitcoin volatility days are over now with futures, you do realise this? The alt bullrun is starting, time is running out for those not all in alts.

this is so true. NEO's btc value has been going down since fucking october. it's only going up right now because btc is in a dip.

Judging by that order book I think this moon mission is over.

I am also all in about a month ago

>order book
not knowing NEO is about to break its ATH with both TA and FA coming into play. I sincerely hope you have seen the weekly chart, this is about to explode like ltc, eth.

Ofc it will explode

Name ONE other chinese coin

Everything is mooning retard
Don't listen to biz

BCH

ALTs are indeed regaining some of their lost satoshis since SIBOs thanks to the BTC money trickling down BUT BTC is not finished yet... I hold NEO and have been for months, I doubt I will see my lost Satoshis anytime soon. I have made more satopshis with half the investment on XRP already. NEO will be one fo the enxt to regain a portion of them though as it seems to be heading down the list as the 'new bazinga money' flows in from BTC. The most trusted an high Market Cap coins/tokens will benefit first. Soon it will be NEOs turn and maybe this is the start but it probably won't recover fully. Not without actual news, this is merely a correction.

>not without actual news

I would follow Brad Laurie on twitter, user. there is a fuckton of news coming out on NEO and the diff dapps launching on it 2018

are we dead? :) Why dont you buy dip?

LIKE I SAID. THIS COIN IS NEVER ALLOWED TO RECH $60 AGAIN.

I watched the Bangkok presentation. NEO is great. It is also getting the dicking from a PR perspective which will not change until REAL news like 100% confirmed this shit is now better than ETH type news. As it stands in most people eyes it is a shitty Chinese knockoff that is a scam with the Gas. That won't change easily.

It's tanking?

Every single time.
It nearly scratches 50 and then crashes back down to 35.