Drawthread: Dadventurer Edition

Last episode Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/a/P6MZP
youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the back/back of the head of a Space Wolf marine, who is completely unhindered by this as he goes about his daily routine.
Whether or not the sheep is sleeping or not is up to artist preference.

Could a drawfriend please draw me an albino (blue eyes, pale skin, short white hair) half-giant (7-8 feet tall) zen archer (a monk archer basically, uses ki to alter his arrows).

Use pic related as a reference, but feel free to take some artistic liberties.

Bumping my request for a Paladin.

That's cute as shit, sempai. Who drew?

Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip. In his hand he's examining the cover of an old book that appears to be written in some old ancient text on the front.

Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of dirty blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with sets of Securetech PPP armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.

OR here.

Just thanking drawfriend for the awesome drawing. I feel I've should specified it was more of an evil eye than a beholder, but the drawing is perfect in every way either way.

It looks gleefully happy to see you. As if it has new friends to play with eternally.

Requesting art for my setting, prophet/angelic avatar of death on the living plane and his form in combat. Note that, under the armor, he's a skeleton. There ain't a shred of flesh on dem bones.

>Wears a partial faceplate to cover his head, covers the front and the sides, and is a death mask that looks similar to this, which is his appearance before his flesh was burned off when he was martyred. However instead of wearing a crown of faces/heads, a crown of skulls decorates the forehead.
>Only the faceplate of his helm is discernible, everything behind it is obscured with an INTENSE golden halo of light that surrounds him. The faceplate isn't worn to protect him, but worn to protect the good and just from his terrible sight, which would burn their eyes out. The light also leaks out from every orifice of the helm, so there's golden light blasting out of the mouth, nostrils, and eyes.
>For 'armor' the avatar wears scale armor like pic related that covers every inch of his body. If the artist could make this body-shape conforming so it's obvious he's a skeleton and has no guts, that'd be great.
>For weapons, he only uses one, a giant holy lance with a head like this. However the shaft of the weapon is made out of metal too, not wood.
>Finally, EVERYTHING on his figure that is metal is glowing like white-hot superheated steel. Gold would be the shading color as parts that are a cooler temperature. But his armor, weapons, and mask are all molten from the heat of his burning light

Posting wip anchor for drawfriend

Bumping not just with my old request of which I think might be in the process of being filled (Can confirm if you're interested? Sorry that I didn't get back to you earlier)

But at the same time I also have a second, sillier request that isn't purely Veeky Forums-related but I couldn't think of a better board to put it on. Basically I want a remake of the cover of the classic french novel Fantomas (left) with the knife-wielding man in question replaced by this smug rendition of 19th century German Philosopher Max Stirner (right) preferably without the top hat or mask. The city he's standing over can be any city, it doesn't have to be Paris like the original. You can also replace the title with "STIRNER" if you want, but that's not really necessary.

This isn't really gonna be used for anything serious, but it would be pretty fun to have on hand when I want to stirnerpost.

Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.

BigM Saxon, basest of drawfriends. Dunno who colored it.

Requesting a tough looking orc girl pushing down some nerdy (but pretty) elf boy. She looks like she's really enjoying it and the elf, well, not so much.

Bonus if she pushes him into a puddle of mud or something. He's probably reading nerdy elf books and writes tree poetry.

Requesting an angry skull - something that will inspire genuine fear. Nightmare skull. Not chibi, not smiling - just: "I'M GONNA GET KILLED BY THAT FUCKSCARY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!"

I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that user because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!

glasses, sword and book text pending

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

Oh man, that looks great so far! Do you think you could have him holding the shotgun more like pic related?

Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.

Small request here: can somebody draw the creature in this picture glowing with psychic energies and levitating a bunch of guns whilst expressionlessly shouting 'I AM A NEW GOD'?

If a swat team or army guys could be running from the little guy, even better, but that seems pretty complex so if its just the little guy with the guns, I'm happy.

Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and try to enjoy yourself

That was me, bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/

This was meant to be the last panel of the second comic but I ran out of time.

Requesting a kobold in a sailor outfit

Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble.
One, female has red hair, green eyes
and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas) (also green eyes) on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

God damnit, some making it so DAMN CUTE!

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Requesting some kind of cute-faced, busty troll librarian-type nerd. Computer nerd, wizard nerd, whatever. I'm talking Shadowrun trolls, in case I wasn't clear.

Nerdy, unusually pretty, well-endowed shadowrun trolls.

forgot my picture and can't delete.

I'd love to see a picture of this character done in a non-art-generated medium. He's a grey elf- taller, more regal, and much more xenophobic than standard elves, wearing noble robes. On top of his robes, he's wearing some pretty heavy armor for a caster- metal plates on his shoulders and along one arm, picture related. (It's okay, he has a feat for that)

He's a warlock, so he's pretty glowy, and ideally he'd be kind of... glowing through cracks around his skin and from his eyes, like there's so much magic stuffed into him that he might just detonate into purple-pink eldritch energy any moment.

It doesn't have to be exactly like the picture, but I figured it would make for a pretty good reference.

Does it have to be for an RPG? I mean it might be but I'm not sure I'm going to use it yet. I was curious if someone would draw Jessica from Contagion. It's like a zombie survival computer game and she is my favorite character. She is so beautiful and sweet. I wish she was real so I could marry her. I'm almost 27 now and I've never kissed a girl but I would give my innocence to her instantly if she was real.

All that aside, I might be running a zombie apocalypse game soon because the only roleplayers I know are huge walking dead fans. So I would like to introduce her as an NPC but don't want to make it clear she's straight from contagion. I am also hestitant about introducing my waifu to the game. I don't want her to die. It fucks me up inside when she dies in the game, to the point I am scared to even play as her.

For how to draw her: I would love her drawn in a brown fleece hunting jacket, blue jeans, same blonde ponytail, with a scoped hunting rifle and maybe a hammer or ice pick or just Kabar knife as side weapon. Can be with or without zombies in the picture. I would love some lewd drawings of her but this is not the place to ask for that. I want her to look kinda like Andrea in the walking dead comics but not quite like her because rick is fucking her so she's not mine. But Jessica is mine. And I might use her as an NPC in a roleplaying game I may start soon. So thanks in advance.

Also if you need more reference pictures, I have 42 other pictures of Jessica I can post for you. I will put them on imgur so I don't hurt post limit

imgur.com/a/P6MZP

Thank you for anyone who tries this it will mean a lot for me if you do it.

anybody got any requests for anthromorphic characters?

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Bearded lizard as a dorf

i'll try painting over this after 24 hours

>anthromorphic characters
As opposed to what? Characters that are animal-shaped?

I took the liberty to merge all 3 pages into a single comic

Reposting from old thread:

Requesting art for my aasimar shadowdancer. Top left is reference of her outfit, picture should have mask pulled down around her neck and hood pulled back. Top right is her portrait. In the picture she should be wielding a matched pair of swords like the bottom image. Many thanks to all the artists.

Sorry, I guess I used the word anthromorphic wrong. I meant characters such as feline, kobold, dragon, just any animal like creature but in human form

So damn cute, man. It's nice to see.

I've got a bat assassin I wouldn't mind seeing visualised. Pretty vague description, so fill in the blanks any way you like - if you pick it up, of course.
Basically, he's a short (compared to a human) fruit-bat-esque dude, who does a lot of gliding from vantage points to come down behind and on-top of his targets, using two curved daggers to stab into weak points. Wears dark trousers and a loose vest that keeps his wings mostly free, along with a ratty old scarf around his neck.

Probably asking a bit much but requesting a depiction of a trio of gods for my game.
Looking for something that's a bit like a combination of the hindu trimurti and the reference pictures below them.

All the figures have four arms and are sitting or standing in peaceful looking positions.
None of them have any visible facial features.

The left figure is holding a spear and a shield and is wearing a helmet like the one in the bottom left picture.

The centre figure would be sitting cross legged and in it's holding a hammer, a chisel, a sickle and a pair of shears.
Its face is featureless and it wears a simple shawl.

The right figure is heavily obscured by a heavy robe and its not holding anything, instead it's making mudra gestures with its hands.

I'd never argue with a gnoll, but I don't have a specific request for one, so...

I want to draw tieflings , give me tiefling requests.

Normie anchor.

Question: Who'd be up for drawfagging heraldry?

How about sinking your tief desert assassin tiefling?

what exactly is a gnoll?

Hyenafolk.

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Sursum corda.

... What the fuck?

>
Sorry for the delay, I have not a lot of time to do it

this is response

not the requester but I really like the design.

The laspistol has a unique aesthetic along with the saw teetch of the axe. The screws on it are cool too, gives kind of a primitive vibe.

Requesting a noir Detective Skeleton.
preferably from the 30's or 40's but modern is okay.

- you know, cheap suit,
trench coat
slouch hat.
femme fatale in his arms.
hard drinkin hard fightin.
that sort of thing.

>Incase reference materials

Good art is good art homie

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.

Looking forward to it, man!

Kinda like reposting (though from a few months ago).

Athletic and prideful (slightly arrogant) martial artist in a fantasy setting, half Asian, short dark hair, 179 cm tall, 77 kg. Wears western trousers, boots and belt (also shirt), on top the upper part of a kimono (kimono jacket?) with floral pattern, short sleeves (around the elbow) and pulled back hood and a thick Asian/Middle Eastern belt with a buddhist prayer beads necklace, he traveled a fucking lot and his clothes look like a multicultural melting pot. Would be awesome if it were in a dynamic pose.

Many thanks in advance and thanks to the guy who made the sketch months ago.

Sorry guys I've been gone a few days
Dropping the most recent WIP I have for the drawfriend making my drow musketeer.

Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).

Actually, you missed the artist (not me) doing a slightly more updated version, and explaining that life was kicking his ass right now, which is why it's taking so long.

Here you go. this is the current WIP

Fuck guys, shorten your requests. I see blocks of text and immediately lose interest.

The guy really likes Jessica.

There are a bunch of short requests if you are jonesin that hard, dude.

Hey drawfriends
Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.
Thanks!

is too long? I feel like it's a simple request.

Don't listen to him. He's baited you pretty hard.

>pretty simple request
>wants a detailed book cover redesigned for a joke

Simple in concept, not execution

could I get a bunny girl dressed like the thief in pic?

Can you do mine ()? I added a bunch of unncessary detail but basically I want her as pictured except in a brown hunting jacket, same blue jeans, and with a scoped hunting rifle. Also she is in a zombie apocalypse setting but that's just as a reference.

What's wrong with what I said?

lets all take a look back to the OP

>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

wow what a suprise

A sniper that's a grassy gnoll.

>a matched pair of swords
>reference image is a two handed sword

Yeah I'm the OR, thanks man. I had foot surgery so I was fucked for a few days. If he is lurking I love it draw user.

Don't know if you're around OR, among smaller changes, I've completely redone the coloring on the bike, neon, and I'm going to start on the road soon. The neon isn't fuzzy anymore, and when the road is done, there won't be an outline, as you requested last thread. The improvements are mostly minor, but on the whole I think it's a lot easier on the eyes now.

Here's the current state of the image.

Are you asking for two words requests?
If so requesting the mustard race.

Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.

And just for fun here's what it looks like with a lazily implemented El Dorado theme.

This, with zany embellishments?
A quick user shooped him the rifle and orb, but he needs...pizzazz?

Migration

Requesting a female elf with a facemask and wears a hood, also sport a sick pair of renaissance sunglasses that doubles a reading glasses

Wow, that's a huge improvement! I'm loving the changes.

Continue the glorious march!

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

Are you going to give the road that orange streetlight look?

Skarbrand and Graze Ein doing something manly. Refs:

youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein

It might not look too good since I'm only using flat colors and don't know how to do lighting, but it's in consideration.

Requesting a character for a Strike Witches game.

A few weeks ago someone did a really cool Imperial Guard piece where the armor looked like medieval plate.

Does someone still have that piece? I'm looking for it, please.

Reposting my request for a paladin. He wears scale mail, like in the top left but metallic and gold instead of black leather, and without the fish symbol. He looks like an older Rutger Hauer (bottom left) with long wavy hair like Aragorn and a big Tom Selleck style mustache, except he's blonde. He has brown eyes, and should be striking a heroic pose. He should be holding the greatsword in the top right. Pose is up to the artist, but he should look heroic.

It's not this one is it?

No it isn't that one, but thank you. The picture was colored, the armor was green (and covered enough to be considered carapace), and the helm was based off a sallet.

That's it, thank you very much.

Tested a few colors. I personally think either the original shade of gray I used or something a bit darker would look best seeing as I only know how to use flat colors. Do you have any requests, or does one of those two options sound good enough until you can find someone to flesh the image out more?

I tried but it ended up looking too orange, and vaguely Halloween themed.

There's another for you.

Here's a left-field request. I need lizardfolk portraits for some set dressing (lots of diverse NPC's in a village) but I need to generate the impression they're all of the same species.

Now scale tone, shape of the face, presence and lack thereof of horns, I'm thinking of that as the lizardfolk version of skin color. It varies.

But the image that I want to use for the village chief has no ears. And he's not supposed to be deaf as a post!

Help a photoshop-challenged user, please. Give this guy some ears. Other villager images used for reference.

requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand