Is your character pure?

Is your character pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23GcyzNiSs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. not even slightly. Unless you add the word evil, in which case the answer is yes. Though she does have pure love, since lesbianism is inherently pure. so, yesnomaybe.

She's adventuring *because* she's used goods, user. Turns out word spreads *real* fast about these sorts of things in sleepy hamlets, especially if the guy wasn't human.

Go on...

Nah. She's actually kind of a tart. A good person, with good intentions, but still a bit too quick to jump into bed with people.

Yes, because if she has kids they might turn out to be abhuman lightning ghosts who need to be kept in a cell forever, and this is a good incentive to not have sex.

She cheated on her fiancé, that she was saving it for. So nah, an impure paladin.

Why not just use birth control and abortion.

Also that sounds stupid.

Storytime?

Nah, this motherfucker is basically a tentacled horror in a suit of armor pretending to be a human. He's not BAD, per se, but he doesn't get a lot of human morals and ethics and is basically fighting the BBEG because its the best way to cause chaotic things to happen. At least he genuinely likes the companions he travels with, since 'saving his life for no real reason' isn't something most cosmic horrors do, and such a selfless act really made an impression on him.

Her affection for those two lolis is of the utmost purity, I assure you!

Anything else would be unfitting for a lady of her noble standing

>Why not just use birth control and abortion.
Still too much of a failure rate on the former, and the latter is... not acceptable given the time period.

No, he's made of all kinds of metals, some of which are basically unrefined ore.

He's paladin, a virgin and I have half a mind ot make him celibate. He kissed a grill once but she more or less forced herself on him and his reaction was pretty much "bitch, we have a continent to save".

So yes, he's pure.

As a demon eater, no he's pretty corrupted by their essence.

>A cosmic horror slowly learns of friendship through its adventuring party
I want to know more, any good stories to share?

She's pure slut.

The only pure love is free love, user.

She's too innocently undead to be anything but pure.

>Be an oath of devotion half-elf, paladin, working to liberate a small city with the help of the oppressed citizens of a corrupt Baron.
>Spend over a year building up to this, working with a human noble around the same age.
>My paladin is all business and headstrong, with a habit for rushing, she has acquired the rank of paladin recently from her Dwarven mentor.
>The noble is suave always trying to help the city and our current plan is to have him take the baron's place as King.
>A few months in he casually mentions he is gonna need a queen.
>Queue heavy blush, avoid eye contact and mutter in agreement.
>Yeah she's crushing hard but trying to hide it.
>We do revolt, my paladin leading the charge as she defeats the guards, and exiles the Baron.
>My paladin decides to adventure before she comes back to rule the city with the noble. Hasn't been popped the question yet but really claps to.
>Then the adventure starts.
>Trying to find legendary weapons before the BBEG does.
>This huge city has a music tournament and the winner gets a gold prize and the chance to open an ancient chest. His chest has the weapon.
>Meet a high ranking guard throughout planning this, engage him in a friendly fight club deal during the festivities. He wins, offers a double dinner "date" with my cleric friend and his cleric friend.
>Date goes well, but is crashed when he goes to cop a feel and a suped up NPC we have been hanging out with shanks him with a fork. Guard gets his ass beat outside.
>Days later the tournament happens.
>Warlock Sorcerer and Rogue/Wizard are playing while my paladin and cleric are buffing and dispelling other team's magic as they buff and dispel ours.
>We win, get the legendary weapon, and proceed to party to celebrate, come across the guard's friend, and the very apologetic guard, pity invite him to party.
>Fail my con save, get white girl wasted and end up in bed with him.

After campaign told fiancé, he was ok with it.

Technically no, but considering he shares a house with three drow women and isn't trying to bone any of them I'm tempted to say yes.

That depends. Can someone without a soul be considered pure?

Forever GM here.
What does it feel like to be so connected to a character that you can determine their purity?
Is it a good feeling?

My most recent character would be in any other setting, but is not due to the metaphysics of the setting she's in.

As GM you have thousands of characters, ranging from the barmaid to the Gods themselves. It's more fun than being a player.

At least, that's what I tell myself.[/spoiler}

>After campaign told fiancé, he was ok with it.
How can he be a good king when he's a literal cuck?

Our DM would be able to do the same.

Gut gud, faglard

I wouldn't know. In 5 years I haven't been a player for more than a few weeks before the GM quit.
I also don't have the respect of my players so they usually don't give a fuck about my NPC's.

Enlighten me then, fuckface, how do I become a good GM and have fun?

Seeing as how my current character is 7 years old at the moment since the GM has us rping out key moments of our life leading up to the adventuring bit of things, yes.

Pure in what sense?

that sounds intensely degenerate

Forever GM is most pure

Well having a small roster of NPCs help.
I only ever use about 3 NPCs in any campaign, the others are just occasional randoms without any dedicated story/personality

No clue, I'm just a player :^)

Currently playing two PCs in one game due to low number of players.

PC 1 is utterly, hopelessly pure. A young, archery focused paladin, mentioned he was cute once and now everyone's decided that means he's a trap. Has only just enough idea about romance to know when people are talking about "that" and try to excuse himself while blushing and mumbling.

PC 2 is a suave and sexy sorcerer happy to seduce anyone who catches his eye, be they man woman or other. Pure is hardly the word used to describe him.

I just left my latest game, but let the DM bring my character back as a Revenant for story purposes. So... inherently, I guess she can't be?

I hope to get on 1's level of purity.
Working on a healing only little ball of purity. Plan to keep him kind and merciful

Pretty pure. I take inspiration from alyosha from brothers K. Typically doesn't assume people are 'bad' and mostly realistic about his own shortcomings. Also not to good with lady talk.

She was a young teenager, he was a passing satyr bard that took an interest (she had a mighty "magical" scent to her,) he made her a woman in the barn and pumped her a couple more times in the woods.

Turns out a woodsman saw her pressed up against a tree during one of those couplings and started telling the others around town. Before long she was known as a harlot and freak (satyrs are hung like horses, it is known, and in my filthy head-canon she was able to take it all after a little practice) and was given the option of living the rest of her life as a pariah, or getting the hell out of town.

The campaign died before I could reveal she was pregnant.

She's a virgin unable to get any. due to generally unnatractive looks and a boorish personality.

Overall, pretty pure.

His intentions are. The shit he knows... Slightly less so. Like unholy rites, demonic language, and why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

>alcoholic sorcerer with trust and daddy issues
Don't think so.

> Researcher lost tendancy/admiration for heroism when mentor turned out to be in the dark gray moral area.
Meh, reviving dead Pokémon and putting them into environments that long evolved past them no longer bothers his ethics, as the excess Pokémon can be hunted and sold to repeat the process ad nauseam.

> As in, sexually.
Oh. Yes. He definitely is still pure.

...in what sense of the word?

I mean I guess he's technically a virgin ratfolk wizard
Though he's a lich now so I'm not to sure if that still qualifies as "pure"

My heart IS pure.

Pure. unadulterated. Badass.

>OP asks about purity
>posts a pic of an amoral necromancer who practices forbidden black magics

If we're talking about sex he's not.
He goes full "bring us ale and wenches, for we have fought a mighty battle". Because wenches are one of the best things about adventuring.
Probably not really appropriate for a paladin, but he never took an oath of celibacy or temperance.
Just his way of blowing off steam.

Not in a single sense. Not morally, he's an unrepentant and vindictive murderer. Not sexually, he's done his fair share of whoring and whatnot. Even his body is tainted by nasty cyborg weaponry.

Man my character is a fucking edgemaster

Physically, yeah

Emotionally, hell nah

oh my

My half elf wizard trap is a virgin. He locked himself in a room for ten years and did nothing but study from age 15 to 25 until his dad kicked him out, so he didn't have the chance for much socializing. He'll probably lose it whenever the party reaches a bar because he's a lightweight

>since lesbianism is inherently pure
Then why are their divorce and abuse rates so high?

Pure evil, but pure none the less.

Liches can be pure as the driven snow, don't believe antilich propaganda.

>Individual has sex with almost total stranger she has an antagonistic relationship with cause "lul drunk".

Are you or your GM both horny thirteen year olds?

>He hasn't ever boffed someone he doesn't like while pissed
What are you, a frigid 13 year old.

No. Why would I get drunk around people I don't like? How would that lead to anything but a fight?

Warforged are pure and will imprison any elf trying their degenerate wiles to escape persecution

Drinking and sense don't mix. Like cum and water.

Healers are most impure

Well, for one, she's a paladin.

A paladin of a sex/fertility goddess who doubles as a sacred prostitute, curing people of STDs and exorcising sexual demons. Using her pilgrimage or travels to preach about safe sex, birth control, etc, while she crusades against infidelity, rape, child molestation, incest, harmful bestiality, necrophilia, sex slavery and snuff.

So, uh, I guess she's pure?

I frequently played a shy but implacable Paladin who wore armor and helmets thick enough to hide his visage. My personal canon was always that he looked like Samurai Flamenco under the armor. He acted kind of like it whenever he wasn't the restraining force on the party's insanity.

Dude was pure as shit. He was raised from a young age to sublimate selfish or sexual urges into smiting.

In a "so disconnected from other people and reality in general that she never really saw any point to sexual activity or being actively malicious" way.

Are you just pretending to have made a character after reading that "paladin of slaneesh" thread so you can see what we think?

youtube.com/watch?v=23GcyzNiSs4

But more seriously, no.
She makes people into sexbots and fucks them/makes them fuck each other in an extravagant version of dildo+onahole show.

He's at least not heretic

Teenage half elf paladin that ran away from home when he was 13. Yes, my character is pure, I mean barring all the demons slain

>Join game that may have ERP tones
>Studious tiefling wizard
>Stupid drow ranger fuckstick constantly almost dying
>Other players all about whores and such
>Someone bought a kobold sorceress slave (immediately set them free but she still serves as magical backup)
>Shitty innuendo and sex jokes rampant
>Have to exchange literally priceless super-material to Rez the drow after he does die.
>Finally upon reaching level four have to ask the others in the party to restrain themselves with all the sex jokes holy shit guys seriously, chill.
>Eventually think of my 16 cha wizard as cute but her being "pure" does make her a bit of a wet blanket at best and a bit of a know-it-all bitch at worst

Most kings are

She is at the moment, but she wants a lover.
Too bad the boy she was closest with just died.

No, but he does what the living cannot.

In theory, yes. I mean, I'm sure they really aren't but it's not like sexuality comes up very often in games unless it's *that* kind of game or you're a creep with no sense of restraint.

I DON'T KNOW

We're running Hell's Vengeance.

She just murdered the beloved headmaster of a mage's school and massacred dozens of his students with a fireball.

What do you think?

She IS a wizard, after all

Psionic wizard, no for his mind is too broken and insane for that
Bard doppelganger, no for he is consumed by lust and a past sin
Monk, absolutely she is 200% pure in all possible ways
Rogue, fuck no he's a genocidal son of a bitch
Paladin, yes but his faith is wavering as things get more hopeless
Barbarian, 99% pure, the 1% is represented by the tendency to take out the enemy with whatever is on hand at the time of a rage, which often is nothing but his hands and teeth

Android, he's evil as shit but at least he doesn't want to destroy everything

Pure, undiluted, never from concentrate bitch?

Kind of, but I'm actually super interested in making a tongue-in-cheek character like that, looking up paladin rules and stats. I like to make chars as a creative exercise, but I don't have a group or anything.

Not that I'd bring this character to an actual non-ERP session, I'm a weirdo but I'm not a cringelord.

my character is a thief and they still call me paladin (was 4 character ago)

Sounds like you and your DM entered the NTR magical realm.

Sickening.

Yes, very.
Just recently, she went into a brothel and had an extended conversation with the proprietress about one of the former workers, and never once in the entire encounter did it dawn on her what sort of business the place did.

>Tsundere lolicon ojou-sama

Most of my characters are perverted as hell. Even clerics of the goddess of life, radiant energy, and goodness want some pussy or dick. Not like she cares though, since strict celibacy isn't necessarily one of her virtues.

Closest to a "pure" character I've made was a Barbarian little girl, but then again she was a Neutral Evil psycho that loved smashing and killing things, so while she had no sexual feelings, she's nowhere near the ideal of goodness and purity.

Can confirm. First character was a Cleric that knocked up a fox girl and flashed his dick at a lamia at the group's insistence. This wasn't even an ERP game, my group's just full of degenerates and it showed in our first campaign.

marcille a cute
i wanna pat her head

Yeah he's Pure... Pure unadulterated badass!

Annnnd this is what I get for posting before reading the damn thread.

C-cinnamon swirls in every bite?

Her vagina is pure.

My current character is a teenager. She's "pure" in that she's not really spoiled by cynicism or jaded yet, and she's never even kissed a boy, but I figured she has an active imagination and "entertains" herself privately during downtime.

My character and one of the other guys in the group accompanied the only girl in the group somewhere, and people started joking that there was a love rivalry between us.

In reality my character only has one love, and it's being up foreigners

She's sucked 37 dicks

In a row?

Yes. He's a dumb as rocks farm boy who doesn't know anything other than right and wrong and how to swing a sword.

He's surly, violent, has a sadistic streak and has never gotten laid.

Mostly due to his own neuroses and the fact he's not entirely sure of what unholy terror would his child would look like.

>abuse
A lesbian relationship involves a woman, who is used to the notion that what she does is not consequentially negative and therefore she can get away with it, and a woman, who is used to the notion that she should be treated well and if not then that's legally actionable abuse.
>divorce
A lesbian relationship involves a woman, who is used to the idea that marriage should serve at least as much as the other partner and if not she's entitled to separate and go find someone who serves her better, and a woman, who is used to the idea that marriage should serve at least as much as the other partner and if not she's entitled to separate and go find someone who serves her better.

My character is from a race that's explicitly very innocent and pure, which is why they were used by the Pantokrator as sacrifices to imprison his enemies.

Clearly the Chosen One destined to save the world from the Dark Lord.

I like you

M-more?

This pic makes me unreasonably pissed off. He's a skellington, so there's going to be so much empty space around his midriff.

Unless of course he uses it to carry the cats in. That would be adorable.