Due to warp storm fuckery, a Borg Cube encounters an Ork vessel and assimilates everyone aboard...

Due to warp storm fuckery, a Borg Cube encounters an Ork vessel and assimilates everyone aboard. Would the Bork be able to conquer the galaxy? Would they be more likely to succeed if Bjork started playing?

New subrace.
Borkz.
they krump da federashun

How might one build a cybork army?

The Borg don't just assimulte any species.

DEM METAL BOYZ IS GONNA GET A PROPA KRUMPING FER DIS!

would the okz lose their psychic gestalt field if they were assimilated? because without it they are just big strong dudes with regeneration.

But Orks will loot just about anything, so in a way it balances out.

Nah; The Borg may be good, but they are gonna struggle once they hit anything above your basic fleet defence. I imagine that once any space marine chapter enters the area, a spacehulk situation will happen, where Termies are teleported in with a bomb.

Depends on which universe they're in.

Lotza gubbinz

I'm hazy on borg; it's been ages. Aren't their ships totally decentralized? So there's no main power core to nuke or anything like that. Are their shields effective against physical projectiles? I can't remember if they ever used anything but random phaser frequencies against the borg.

We had this thread before and i think there was a Story on 1d4chan.

Orks were influencing the borg-hivemind. Borg suddenly had Problems coordinating and talked in a cockney accent.

Physical Projectiles are more or less a non-issue against shields unless you hit them with a rock several times bigger than the ship itself.

Shields also stop being transporting on/affected by tractor beams/scanned so there is a non-zero chance it would stop 40k teleporting/warp stuff entering.

Ork technology operates on the King Crimson principle. That's not a power I would want in the hands of the Borg.

Sounds the like the box from that one All Guardsmen Party story.

Howsabout a different question.

The Borg's most lauded ability is to adapt, to assimilate.

How many failures or partial failures would it take for the Borg to adapt to the point where they can evenly contest 40k factions? Five? Twenty?

sometimes i feel like anything can be "explained" by warp fuckery.

They cant even beat the feddies, good odds they get exterminated i think.

They'd out tech the imperium quickly but they adapt rather poorly to hand to hand combat so boarding parties of space Marines would be their biggest problem. Of course they'd prioritize destroying chaos above all else.

They'd be interested in the WAAAGH! Field, at very least, and they're tough son of bitches besides.

Warp stuff is literally magic. It's meant to function as a plot device.

The feddy could arguably be the Golden Age imperium, even better

They could adapt to lasguns pretty quick, but physical projectiles fuck them up them, they are slow and ineffective and combat troops, in space they fare better but most 40k factions would beat them back with ease, guardsman and tau maybe struggling SLIGHTLY more but only slightly