pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDB_yCvuTlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How? What's the canon justification?

Kaizer took a chunk out of his zanpakuto, forged it into a ring, and proposed to harribel with it.

90% certain.

Hey Gauntlet. What's the canon justification for that Ring? Try not to get smarmy about it this time either.

The ring in question basically the same one made by Kaizar for Harribel after a long courtship. It is also crafted of things came from Barragan crown. Kaizar has basically left his old life behind for Harribel at this point, to the point of when he found his old wife and child he told them to basically follow nature (They're Shinigami's now) next time they met. It is symbolic of leaving one life behind to join another. That's my justification.

Still working on the Companion section.

I'll work on that.

And that translates to another blue feather how? Get a better justification for handing out more pods to people.

So what you're saying is that you have no justification to give besides wanting bragging rights for including a Blue Feather in your jump. It's fine to have a canon companion option for your jump, it's another thing to make it able to companion things from other jumps.

Then make it a canon companion option IN THIS JUMP, not in all other jumps.

Okay, but how does that transfer into a free pass to the multiverse? If you want to make a canon companion option I don't see anyone bitching. Making an item, though, that makes anyone a companion? The Blue Feather cause enough shit the first time around, I don't want to deal with that again.

I get that those are events that happen in the lore, but I don't see a connection between that and the meta you're introducing. Help me understand here.

So now that Red's gone, who do you think he'll try to drive off next?

I'm guessing either SMTAnon or HeavensAnon/Brellin.

Nice job immediately outing yourself.

Red's not gone famalam.

tell me jumpers, do you posses the power of Royalty? Are you heralded by chariots of iron and fire? tell me of moments you became Royalty.

Is English not your native language? The way you write perks and answer questions in thread makes me wonder about that. I'm talking shit here, just curious. If you aren't a native speaker, I'm willing to make allowances. If you are, though, you're going to need to work on your communication.

With this post and some in the last thread you've been coming across as really fucking snide.

The ring is symbolic of leaving a past life, in this case the Jump in question, and going joining with the life of another, in this case the Jumper on his Chain.

I'll slap a fiat 'Don't copy this' on it along with a 'you must actually love the person' and 'They must be willing (of their free will and volition)' but other than that it stays.

When I went to Song of Ice and Fire and paid to be Robert and Cersei's trueborn son, also Joff's elder by about a year.

What are you talking about, user?

Pods are shit and an artifact of how Quicksilver felt that jc was going to be way smaller than what it ended up being.

>HeavensAnon/Brellin
youtube.com/watch?v=BDB_yCvuTlE

So, there's no canon justification for the item having the effect you're giving it. Got it.

>it stays.
Look, cutie pie, don't fucking post your WIPs in the thread if you don't want feedback. It's a shitty item, so you're going to get pushback. If you do get pushback, whipping your dick out and waving it around is not the best way to engender a great response.

Just ask Mema.. I mean Cenanon. Go ask him how well that shit goes over.

Why is it so expensive anyways? It seems more like a 200-400 cp item than a capstone.

Does conquering a kingdom and then instating yourself as new royalty count? because I do that a lot in fantasy jumps.

I honestly don't care what you think it's symbolic of you arrogant ass. I think you should stop giving out pods that work in other people's jumps. Put a limit that it can only be used in this one jump, not become a pod for any other jump.

Why do they think HeavensAnon is Brellin? It seems like kind of a strange theory.

Since when have you been such a douche?

I asked a question, I didn't question your parentage. As it stands, I think it's a bad idea and a bad item. A fiat no copy just invites shitposting. Just make a canon companion option it does the same thing and avoids the Blue Featuer podding bullshittery.

Oh... It's you. Should have guessed.

Gaunlet I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but don't be SJ chan.
Being hardline about this is just you being an asshole.
I didn't even care about the item until you started parading around like the people you were asking for advice didn't matter.
If you want to keep the ring that's one thing, but saying it's staying over and over is not endearing in the least.

Okay, how about this.

The sword is made of bits of your soul.

The ring is made from the sword.

You just gave your waifu a bit of your soul.

Ergo, she gets dragged along for the ride.

You've stated you don't like the ring, and the author has stated his reasoning. Your response was 'your reasoning sucks'.

Shut up about the ring already.

You do know blue feathers are a thing right?

Wow, what a great argument this is. If an author gives a justification, regardless of how shit it is or how little sense it makes, you have to accept it. I trust you do the same for Tera, SJ and Adarx then?

>Shut up about the ring already.
Nah. It's a stupid meta item and it doesn't belong.

Different animal entirely.

And look how well liked and not shitstormy they turned out to be.

It is fun seeing a guy flushing what rep he has down the drain. Seen it again and again with different people but each time is always a little special, a little unique.

Because by bundling Heavens with an Jumpmaker liked less, it theoretically becomes a lot easier to rag on his work. The only issue is that nobody believes that stupid theory.

Fantastic Beasts jump when?
I want a Queenie of my very own.
Also, thunderbird still best bird.

>Tera, SJ and Adarx then?
Tera would be... dubious, SJ-Chan is solidly mid-tier, and Adarx is comparable to the best jumpmakers we have. So yes, I would.

Why does it logically follow that if someone has a piece of your soul they follow you along on jumpchain?

I was talking about the user who got so butthurt over Cena's jumps that he kept bringing it up and whining.

I don't remember if Cats has called it or not, but I think he was interested in doing it. Just wait for him to decide I guess, not everyone has seen it anyways.

>Fantastic Beasts jump when?
When Hollywood stops turning things into Action films, when they don't need to be an action film.

When you make it.
>Adarx is comparable to the best jumpmakers we have
What is wrong with you?

He straight-up admitted as much on the IRC.

Wow. You're special user, really.

No, I consider you allowed to say you don't like it. I DON'T consider you allowed to continually say 'thats a shitty reason, drop the ring already moron'.

You,ve made your case, the author has made his. You've stated you think he's an idiot, he's stated that he doesn't care.

Enough is enough. Shut up about the ring.

People generally do that though. When Tera brought up that the Infinicon cosplay thing was a trap option for example it pissed people off but they accepted it.

>ardax
>not literal garbage in human form
I disagree, and SJ chan is low mid.

So you actually do agree with what I just posted at you. That a jumpmaker can force whatever they like onto the drive if they give some half assed nothing reason for it that almost no one agrees with. Great to know we can discount you as a shit poster who doesn't care about quality then.

Ooh, oh I get it now. Nah, I just bring up Cenanon because he's the jump maker who has stepped on his crank the hardest of late. Real aggressive about it too. What Gaunlet is doing reminds me of that, unfortunately. I that Gaunlet was pretty cool before this.

Gaunlet, don't let the shitposters get you down.

The people (and I use that term loosely) are just focusing on you because it's that time of the night and you happen to be here.

Constructive criticism about a Jump is one thing, calling you names is something else entirely. Don't let them get to you.

I, for one, think you're doing a great job. I agree that you should take some steps to keep the item from being abused by the various copy perks, but I also believe that others are going to find a way to twist things to suit themselves no matter what. Slapping on fiat instructions will cover the holes, I think.

Maybe, yes, and yes.

Tera is a maybe because he subtly irritates me for some reason.

Or just, you know, confining it to this one jump. Which would fix everyone's problems with it. Sure it wouldn't let Gauntlet claim to offer a free companion in other jumps but I think he can deal right?

Oi. Fuck you. All the wand-play was baller as fuck.

Yeah, he makes it real fucking obvious when he samefags an attack like this.

Didn't he already say he would do just that? Am I taking crazy pills or is it just time for me to go to bed?

I think he's still pretty cool. One doof does not an asshole make, but I do think he's being rather abrasive when he doesn't need to be right now.

>implying everyone complaining is a shitposter
Get real. Maybe 2 out of 3 is the shitposter springboarding off normal posts.

Great. I'll make sure to put in an option to offer you guys stuff from other people's jumps next time. Shouldn't be too hard to justify if this is the barrier. I assume I can expect you and your compadre's full support?

That still doesn't justify why the item is there at all. You're just advocating putting a patch over something that doesn't need to be there in the first place.

>Adarx is comparable to the best jumpmakers we have
Adrax is a POS. He isn't the worst that SB has to offer, but he's damn close.

>pic
Here, I know this is what you were looking for.

You know you can still be a shitty person and put out great content, right?

Please. I'd really like an option to let me get more CP in jumps.

>Great content
Are you getting confused with someone else user?

I took the perk A Weight Upon The Brow from Sword and Sorcery and shit ton leadership perks form the various RTS Jumps so I could probably take any country I want without much complaint
But as to Divine Right not so much

I don't think his content is all that great. Babylon 5 is allright, but it has severe otb syndrome with Psychic powers being better than everything else with prereqs to limit them you were already going to be buying anyways.

Honestly, given the vague nature of spouses and kids, it's entirely reasonable to assume that every ring can do this.

Can you just not? Look at the shit this item is causing. Honestly, why not just make a in universe companion buy? You've never answered that. It addresses the issues people have and proves you're not trying to game anything.

Leaving it in at this juncture just makes you look like the MEoDP guy.

Fuck you, it would have made a damn good old-school safari style movie, but Hollywood's action fetish got involved.

Hey, I said "best jumpmakers" not "best people". Frankly, I find his antics repulsive, but his latest jump wasn't mind-numbingly horrible.

>I think he's still pretty cool. One doof does not an asshole make, but I do think he's being rather abrasive when he doesn't need to be right now.
We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's just having an off night. I still don't get why he's choosing to die on that hill, though.

The item just doesn't make sense, in terms of meta.

Oh hey look at how many people go to say a documentary on imaginary animals oh wait you mean very few people did and it bombed like BvS did? Who could have guessed people might not go after the first few screenings and profits would nosedive.

>Continuing the same personal attacks and weak comparisons that make it obvious who you are.

Okay, yeah. That would have been great. But it doesn't make the movie any less great.

>Wasn't mind numbingly horrible
>He's one of our best jumpmakers
What the shit is your criteria for being one of the best jump makers?

I really can't think of a good jump he's made, to be honest. Help me out here. All that sticks out is his horrible, HORRIBLE, B5 jump. I say this as a long time B5 fan who doesn't love the B5 jump on our drive.

Adrax's B5 jump though is just hot garbage.

Lots of people like them. The reason why people shitstorm over them is because they are divisive.

I'm not seeing any personal attacks.
I think maybe you need to explain your points better.

But user that would mean he'd need a well supported and reasoned argument instead of screaming at you until you go away.

So with that in mind why are we encouraging the creation of more items that exist just for wank that cause shitposting?

He/You pressed the shitposter's conspiracy theory about Red being gone, and then suggested that Brellin and Heavensanon are the same person, another conspiracy theory authored by the shitposter.

You gotta try harder than that. Not much harder, but still.

There's almost never random unprompted SB drama without the shitposter around too, by the way. That seems to be something he does too when he thinks he can't feed himself by attacking our jumpmakers.

What are your criteria for being a good jumpmaker, user? If a jump has good formatting, grammar and spelling, and sufficiently captures the setting enough to make me interested in it, then it's better than quite a few of the jumps on the drive.

No user, you said he was comparable to our best jump makers. Don't try to deflect. Tell us how his stuff (With examples please) is comparable to some of our best stuff.

Eh. Honestly my favourite part of Jurassic Park was when they're in the ball things and go up to the Brontosauruses. Getting the whole exploration/wonder thing right is more difficult than action scenes but when done right it's pretty awesome.

I know that's why I want it.
Because GHQjc I think can be really good, but I don't want the jump to be just another place to get free companions like the Harvest Moon jump.
Because that's all anyone ever uses that place for even though it's a comfy as fuck setting.

I'll admit to taking the bait. That someone would call that steaming pile of chucklefuck named Adrax a great jump maker gave me incontinence of the keyboard.

I really hope that user was just fucking around, because if someone genuinely believes that I'm ... I just don't know what to think anymore.

Uh, user? Red is gone. Her departure was slightly more subtle than Wakfuanon's.

Even without Blue Feather the HM jump was just half assed excuse to get Blue Feathers. It's so sparse and empty and lifeless.

You can check right now.
She ain't gone.

She's not. I've talked to her recently. You're a shitposter.

Not being a chimp isn't a sufficient condition for greatness, user.

You're feeding.

Gauntlet. You can't run away. Deal with the shit you stirred up.

It's really too bad. I guess that's what happens when people upload WIPS by mistake.

Eh, not really. It's got some great perks if you're into gardening or animal husbandry. It just gets noise as a jump because of BF.

>Gaunlet I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but don't be SJ chan.
>If an author gives a justification, regardless of how shit it is or how little sense it makes, you have to accept it. I trust you do the same for Tera, SJ and Adarx then?
>makes you look like the MEoDP guy.

Giving someone her login credentials before she leaves doesn't mean she's still here, user.

And even if she didn't leave, she actually resides "there".

This whole "You're a coward!" thing is another one of your hallmarks.

If you actually read his post, confining it to the one Jump was exactly the plan.

Look, Gaunlet is making the Jump. He believes there is canon material that merits the inclusion of the item. He has proven willing to work with complaints. I consider this very fair on his part.

Hey man, I brought pizza. Trade you a few slices for some popcorn?

Great perks that feel very mechanical and could be much more interesting.

She's not gone. Showed up in the IRC a few hours ago. Apparently she's been banned for asking YJ a question.