Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom

youtube.com/watch?v=tUuyyVaCOzw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5MXegd9dxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>assault cannons on fucking rubrics

Looks like I'm gonna double down on plasma.

Chaos beast men with autopistols.

And it will probably be retconned like every other event.

The blood ravens and thousand sons would never fight. They're best friends.

so, how many hours were artists given to do this video?

Jesus fucking christ

Beastmen and rubric terminators god damn i'm hyped for the first time in awhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5MXegd9dxo

the beastmen are just daemons

NO

IT IS THE SPESS WULVS WHO WILL KNOW DEATH, AND DEFEAT

MANY OF OUR RUBRICAE ARE IN SPESS

>All this hype
>The space puppies are still going to win

Shit sucks.

But we'll be getting beastmen models. Everything shown in the genestealer cults teaser got models and this is the exact same style.

Rubric teminators though.

I am literally cumming psychic energy

40k Tzaangors though.

If they're anything like the sculpts in the Silver Tower then they're going to be great models.

>"Woo! CSM assault cannons."
>will be rotor cannons
>"Woo! Terminator armour that can Sweep."
>rubric rules deny Sweep

...Yeah, shouldn't they be Cataphractii?

Cataphractii downsides don't apply to Rubrics because they have them already, and it'd mean a 3++.

>it ain't me starts playing

But then CSM would be getting something nice. Why the fuck would CSM get something nice?

>Fortunate One
>not Long Tall Sally
>mfw

>Rubric designs seem to be non-spiky like proper TS should be

MY FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Implying that the TS wouldn't be pissed that the Bluhd Magpies 'borrowed' a metric shit-tonne of psychic weaponry from them.

Magnus still has boob-tusks though.

He always had boobtusks and I don't care.

Even the sorcerors are sleek-looking without spikes and overflowing with runes and shit. Oh my god, GW, fuck you I already have 2 units of old-ass rubrics and my own converted termies. I don't want to buy any new ones!

>That WotLK tier ending
I'm hyped as fuck desu - if there are all new plastic kits i'm dumping a few hundred on them

I'm counting on some long awaited payback being dished out on the Space Wolves. I mean, it's obvious they're gonna pull through in the end, but give me Fenris getting 'the Prospero treatment' at least.

>10 thousands years of treachery and division solved by a few seconds of "we all hate furries, sons"
I don't know how to feel

Who's guy who argued with Ahriman? Someone random or...?

>I don't want to buy any new ones!
yes you do, metal/plastic hybrids are an abomination

Well, it does in the internet.

he has a point though

he could have made the point some hundreds of years before, just saying.

Kek, Magnus thinks he can defeat the plot armor of the Space Wolves.
Good luck, they're not the Imperial Fists.

>I AINT NO SORCERERS SON

Further proof autistic fuckboi retard Russ in his Khorne frenzy destroyed a jewel of the Imperium and his most loyal sons.

Fucking wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf niggers

No they're not. And you know what else isn't?
Using the upright Mkvii legs from the old devestator / command squad sprues with the unadorned FW Mkiii torso, the metal arms and bolters from the TS kits and heads and shoulderpads from Kromlech.

But he was broken before that remember? Which is probably why Arhiman is here, because he was the one to make him whole again.

Im calling it now, thats a Kai Gun.

No, this is the Kai Gun.

I believe this.

>4++ save

PREPARED TO WARP STRIKE

Can someone put this over the actual video?

>No they're not.
yes they are

>And you know what else isn't? Resin/metal/plastic hybrids
that's like, double abomination-tier

For a second there, I could have sworn that Magnus was voiced by Tony Jay. Then, I remembered he was dead, and it made me sad.

probably Amon

FUCKING RAGNAR RE-SCULP WHEN?

I honestly would be floored if it were a Hades Autocannon. That'd be baller as fuck.

SPEHHS BRUTHAS!

So how is Magnus going to get summoned into realspace?

And who the fuck is going to be able to stop him if he is able?

Probably Russ. Feels like this is going to be the inevitable conclusion.

Maybe the Lion. I mean he is right there?

>So how is Magnus going to get summoned into realspace?

Magic,

>And who the fuck is going to be able to stop him if he is able?

Draigo's gonna cross another Primarch off the list.

So looks like we'll be getting a Havoc-like TS squad, Rubricae Terminators, beastmen, sorcerer coven or more likely a formation, and Magnus himself. I like it

>mfw finally 1k sons army

feels good to be blue

I don't want to play 40k anymore, but god damn, those are some fantastic models. I can't believe there's actually plastic Thousand Sons. What next, plastic Sisters in two weeks?

Sweet Jesus, it's beautiful

I feel the warp overtaking me! It is a good pain!

Are those some Tzeentch Bloodletters?
Changeletters?

From the looks of the rubric box, not only are Thousand Sons getting new models, but the squad is being completely reworked. I see a heavy weapon and what looks like several flamer-like special weapons.

Tzaangors.
Tzeentch Beastmen.

I see that the Thousand Sons sorcerers have finally figured out how to harness the power of Warp Farts to propel them through the air.

I am now fully erect.

If they're a valid choice to play I might think about getting into 40k

Ahriman is delicious.

I just realized that with him being on a disk he must be getting new rules

>Give model Disc
>No disc riding unit
????????

You all do know there is no way they succeed. It's great your getting a model line and all but GW aint just gonna kill off the wolves. Too many models. Too many players. Too much support. Fenris will withstand it. The thousand sons will fuck back off to the warp. And status quo will be maintained.

>post yfw yiffies mary sue their way into winning Warzone Fenris

...the nipple horns are kinda odd.

Magnus has always had nip-horns, and you will learn to love them newfag

He's always had them, yeah it's odd but it wasn't a new decision

Discs aren't for common cavalry troops, they're for the leaders.

Ahriman LOW confirmed?

>stole is now attached to his helmet
>instead of being part of his robe
Why though? What was the point of that?

Oh no, this means the other 2 gods are getting this makeover.

This means my just completed Slaanesh Kill Team will look outdated and gay.

Fucking kill me.

I will still buy the new models and redo the Kill Team.

It was always attached to his helmet.

You are supposed to kit bash the Space Wolves Upgrade Sprue and Wolflord Krom.

>yfw disks get chariot rules
>yfw Ahriman gets Necron-style chariot rules

Yes we know. Status quo remains intact. We also don't care because new models and new rules. Nobody gives a fuck about the fluff

...shit, you're right. Can't believe I didn't realize that before.

>Slaanesh
lol that's not going to happen

>This means my just completed Slaanesh Kill Team will look outdated and gay.

Rejoice, brother! We have so little options going for us compared to Nurgle and Khorne. We need it.

You now realise that Kharn has pigtails.

>Slaanesh

Sex is scary user. GW don't want to scare off the 11 year olds that are their biggest customers. If Slaanesh gets anything new, it'll be toned down as fuck.

What kinda 11 year olds do you know? Most of the ones i do are randy little perverts. Hell i was a randy pervert when i was 11. I woulda eaten that shit up. Now my parents, they may not have been so keen on the idea.

you know that Slaanesh is not just sex right ?

>he thinks invul saves below 3++ actually matter

>Thinking that Slaanesh is know for anything other than Sex.

Now that I did already know, it's hilarious. It's part of the reason I was gearing up to rage at Ahriman's helmet-hangings.

PLASTIC??!?!?

THOUSAND SONS??!??!?!?!

ALL MY DREAMS HAVE LED TO THIS MOMENT

its food and drink, drugs, sex.

its just a party

Wait a second. Didn't Magnus tell Ahriman to piss off until he found the full understanding of Tzeentch or at least until he fixed for good the whole "Rubric" incident?

>He thinks GW cares about what they wrote before
Oh my sweet summer child.

Did you watch the video user? I mean Magnus straight up says cut the bullshit its time to remove wolf.

>it's time to remove yiff
FTFY

REMOVE WOLF remove wolf
you are worst loyalist. you are the loyalist idiot you are the wolf smell. ahahahaha ,Fenris we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole loyalist stink fenris sqhipere shqipare..Siege of Fenris best day of my life. take a bath of dead wolf..ahahahahahFENRIS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Horus Heresy .Imperium we kill the Emperor , Imperials return to your precious Terra….hahahahaha idiot wolf and loyalist smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WOLVES FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Tzeentch+Thousand Sons+Sorcery+Daemons=kill Fenris…you will Horus Heresy/ Magnus alive in Planet of Sorcerors, Magnus making book of sorcery . fast genius Magnus Prospero. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of Magnus… you are ppoor stink wolf… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
Magnus alive numbr one #1 in warp ….fuck the Fenris ,..FUCKk ashol wolf no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur heraldry and planet. Magnus aliv and real strong wizard kill all the wolf farm aminal with warp magic now we the chaos rule .ape of the zoo Emperor fukc the anathema and lay egg this egg hatch and Fenris wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Planet of Sorcerors greattst planit

He (and Ahriman) hate Wolves more than each other.