Favourite Primarch FW model

Sup, Veeky Forums?
I'd like to know which are your favourite/least favourite primarch model. Doesn't matter what is your favourite legion/primarch in the setting or on the tabletop, I'm talking about just the models themselves.

I find the models with restraint in the pose to be coolest, thats why Lorgar is my choice even tho hes one of my least favourite primarchs fluffwise.

Other favourites for me are Perturabo, Mortarion and Vulkan (lives).

Corax, Russ, Angron and Fulgrim are just too over the top with the motion (even though Angron is awesome because hes mowing down his own guys)

Most dissappointing are Guilliman (restraint yes, but still meh) and Horus (wtf is with that pose, seriously?)

Whats your take on the FW primarchs?

Both Lorgar and Fulgrim. Sadly both of their faces suck.

Many of the primarchs faces are wierd to say the least. Corax and Russ make this face i cant even

>Horus (wtf is with that pose, seriously?)
This pose makes me think he is adressing his Legion, pointing at the nearby Hive/Fortress with Worldbreaker.
>You see this Fortress, Luna Wolves? Before this day perish it will be OURS!
He actually strikes ideal ballance for me between relaxed/confident and eager to move forward in charge.

You can tell he is my favorite. Second one is Angron, third one is Perturabo. I just love models that tell the story.

If Horus would be standing on strait legs, the model would look so much better

Yeah.. i wish they would include 2 head options. Bare face and one with helmet.

They did this for most of the non-primarch characters.. so why not for the Primarchs too.

Well you like restraint in pose, I don't. I actually love the legs. The make me think that this all happens amidst the battle, he just ran up this stairs probably killing two dozens of enemy soldiers in couple of sweeps. He just made it to the top of the ledge and stops in the last second before jumping down because he sees that this local part of battle is already won. Only after recognizing that (in a blink of an eye, that's why he is still in a "runing stance") he takes a second or two to adress his sons, after which he storms back into the fray.

Legs and upper body have this amazing contrast to them. It shows to me everything that Horus is, even inside heavy fighting he is able to immediately relax and straighten his upper body like a proper general but he still keeps his legs "charged". They make him seem to shout "after me".

Vulkan, I really dont like the salamanders at all, but damn if their primarch isnt on point, also Perturabo.

And one more thing, I was thinking if couple of bodies around Horus wouldn't make it look better. Maybe even body that he is crushing under his feet? It would point the enormous size of primarch while also dehumanizing him (giving glimps, of what he was to become).

I always thought the horus pose was supposed to be like the iconic picture of him vs the emperor

Im looking forward to see the Lion, Khan and Dorn. I really hope they don't fuck them up.

Yeah would have been more awesome.

The only one i'm going to buy (i already have Lorgar) is Alpharius. Or both of them if they do 2 minis.

But i'm afraid it will take a couple of years until he gets released and he will probably nothing like i hope him to look like.

Yeah i wonder how alphy is going to turn out. Sanguinius gonna be glorious

Curze is the best one.

I wish they'd release a stately one and an action one for each primarch.

That's exactly what it is.

this

I want to have two primarchs in stately poses looking like they're having a friendly discussion or a pose off in the middle of a battlefield

That would be really nice.

This sculpt that will never see production

not excactly

This one is way better than the production one.

What's up with the Emperor's right leg, wtf is this pose, this has been triggering me for almost 10 years.

It's like it's sideways pushing off the side of the stair. It's like the artist wanted him to be stepping up or down the stairs but then forgot what he was doing.