BTC: Read for Takeoff

BTC is about to breach $20,000

Signs
>BTC has been trading sideways since it momentary spiked to $20,000
>News has hyped up $20,000 as a big checkpoint for BTC
>LTC had it's post-BTC run (LTC often waits until BTC is done to FOMO themselves upwards)
>ETH had its correction run to get back into a better position with BTC
>We've seen ALTs trading decently the last few days
>$25,000,000 USDT was minted earlier today
>A large portion of the market cap correction has been non-BTC value (ETH/LTC stabilizing at lower numbers)
>BTC price is being dragged down, but not an all out crash. We've seen maybe 4% total loss. Opening up opportunity to buy up and sell out at a higher point.
>ALTs are in free fall now across the board
>News cycles have settled down, primed for another explosive news cycle to FOMO newmoney in

Get ready for another go at high numbers.
I expect $25,000 to $30,000 by New Years

Pretty good points, i hope you're right

Glad someone read it, I should have realized too many words would be difficult

On GDAX, the amount of money required to push Bitcoin to 20k usd is a lot bigger than the amount of money required to crash it down to 5k usd. We are close to this period's top

Crossing fingers fella, I just bought 100k

I think you should definitely go all in on bitcoin. Its totally going 25k tomorrow and if it doesnt, you hold until it does.

That's always the case in every situation

If you've been watching, the only reason it's even going down is because buy orders are being removed to drive the price down.
The same thing will happen later as sell orders are removed to drive it upwards.

If you have, hold. If you don't, buy.

Yes goyims, invest in the bitcoin dinosaur, surely it will pay off for you. To the nearest lunar satellite we go!

16.6 and freefalling

> BTC has been trading sideways since it momentary spiked to $20,000
>News has hyped up $20,000 as a big checkpoint for BTC
i'm thinking that way too but
>LTC had it's post-BTC run
conflicted about this, it might actually been normies buying, but thats too good to be true, right?
> ETH had its correction run to get back into a better position with BTC
eth does its own thing all the time
> 25,000,000 USDT was minted earlier today
actually good point, but they might go the other way, was this the real ltc pump?
> BTC price is being dragged down, but not an all out crash.
it hit ath yesterday on finex i think it has something to do with price backing down
> ALTs are in free fall now across the board
not really, no
> News cycles have settled down, primed for another explosive news cycle to FOMO newmoney in
CNBC interview with Ver was literally 12 hours ago where he shilled bcc, but it still a massive exposure for all cryptos.

15999 on finex, but it might go the other way around just as fast

gdax at 16.5 seems to be holding finally

bitfinex 16.2 showing support finally

WHERE THE FUCK ARE TETHERS

WE NEED MORE TETHERS

thank you for your words fine merchant

Normie post Christmas bump will be epic just like after Thanksgiving. Boomers will go around telling everyone and their moms how they bought in at 10k on Thanksgiving and it's 17k right now! Outperforming their shitty index funds of years in 1 month! This combined with positive CME futures and BTC will be at 22-25k at EOY.

OP here, never mind, we're all fucked. It's in free fall. Tetherfags are cashing out. Invest in rope and painkillers

It's literally crashing

>freefalling
The 3 day low is 14764.
I'd love to see it hit 14 bottom and get some panic selling going on.

It may keep falling and it will scare away all the retail and normies. When it reaches sub 10k the institutions will buy up and the price will hit 100k in about three months

>OP here
>doesn't know about ID

Fuck off back to starbucks. I hope the rest of you followed his weeks long crypto knowledge and went all in when he posted this thread.

>unironically believing jews are associated with blockchain tech and not the central banking-backed ethereum

Jan 17th will be the reckoning day. Looking forward to 1st contract expire date

Is there an exchange where I can buy bitcoin without ID verification?