Should I just take out my gains and try later? I put in $950 and I am at $1300 right now...

Should I just take out my gains and try later? I put in $950 and I am at $1300 right now. I lost like $100 from pump and dump scams, but I still have made money from nothing, basically. I have like $200 in my bank account but I don't have any bills or anything. I feel like I missed out on any moon missions since I got in so late and it's all a huge crapshoot anyway.

I dunno, guess I'm just discouraged I am not gambling correctly.

Nice blog post faggot. We aren't here to make decisions for you.

same id, lol

Embarassing

pathetic (sage)

you will always be poor. We don't like your kind around here. Get out faggot.

Holy fuck OP, how new can you be when you don't even know how to id... ffs lurk moar.

LOL FUCKING LMAAAAOOOOOO.

Did he just call himself a faggot?

What the fuck is this dude fuck off and don't come back you're not made to make money

lmao, what

Both of u shut up

lel

Back to plebit OP

Lol op I like your style.

I would leave it in BTC and ETH instead of cash, at the very least.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

80 percent in cash now

put all your money in the lowest market cap coin. Lowest marketcap= more change to moon hard.

>That picture
Looks like thot hell. Bomb the place. Dead thots everywhere.

Anyways OP, you should stick around. Try a different strategy. Stop buying on pumps. Don't buy when things are going up. Buy things that are tanking when everybody else is selling. Then just hold them for a while. Eventually they recover (if you pick decent coins) and you profit.

Pathetic.

top kek

Is this... bait?

for what purpose

so much underage. just buy the best coins and hodl ffs. i put in 200 and now am at 1000ish, not planning to cash out until maybe 10k

This is me for the past nine days after starting with just 900$

You can still make it! I didnt thought it was this easy making money, but happy i finally gave in to biz shilling and bought in!

You gonna be so mad if you actually do this. Don't gamble all, invest also in steady growths as XMR and NEO

use 10% for "moon mission" and keep fiats on coinbase to buy dips.