Character Art Thread: Wizards and Witches Edition

Previous thread.

possible spellsword.

Still in dire need of death domain clerics and characters with crystals or crystalline humanoids or whatever

That's what I've got for magic users. I'll start dumping some Knights now.

Somewhat detailed request:

I need art of an Eastern or anime-styled woman (either would convey the point just fine). She's gotta be tall, have long black hair in a hime cut, and be wearing a kimono or similar. And it's gotta be super modest - the less skin showing below the chin, the better.

I've got a few of those actually. Will dump

I'm playing a (white) South African mech pilot/mercenary in the 1980s. In need of appropriate pictures. Photographs acceptable.

Bonus points for presence of FAL or Hi-Power.

Witch tax paid.

Concludes my knights.

I'm looking for anime-style character art for dungeons and dragons.

Preferably something that looks like art from record of lodoss war or the game shadow over mystara. You know, capes everywhere.

Looking for female troll/halftroll alchemist, tinkerers, anything with that kind of science vibe.

Pixiv Fantasia has what you're looking for

Can I get some weird? Not necessarily disturbing, but odd. Sci-fi or fantasy doesn't matter.

Dark wizard

>back scabbard
>absolutely disgusting

When will that meme end?

Hey guys I am looking for scarred magic user character art for my 3.5 warlock. This is the one I have been using, but I don't like the lack of beard and the key ingredient, a scar across his neck, is also missing. Though looking for any cool scarred dudes, not horribly disfigured but enough to make people take a second look.

Something sexy?

>Cute
>Stronk
>Devoted
>DTF
Not gonna lie, I would literally kill for a woman like her. As in, vigilante spree for her affections.

Around the time you stop sperging the fuck out about what other people enjoy aesthetically, you fucking faggot.

Anyone have pics of mystical samurai? Not just dudes with magic and katanas, but magic users in samurai armor using magic

Thats a halfling not an elf.

Got any o' those eastern witches?

Any lurkers around? Requests?

>implying Veeky Forums saves Thri-Kreen images

drop em if you got em lads

Pictures of hags/crones?