pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on Jumpchain!
(OP)

Why'd the thread just get deleted?

Fixed the title.

Ah. Righto.

On the subject of titles: Jumpers, what are some of the titles you've earned over the years?

In Naruto, the people of Hidden Rain called me "Princess", on account of I was the favored disciple of the "Angel" who was in service to "God".

In more clarity: by luck of the dice, I landed in Amegakure, the Village Hidden in the Rain, and rather than do the smart thing and buy a village bloodline or pay my way out, I said, "Fuck it", and just bought Konan as my mentor.
Konan and Pain have crafted a sortof divine air around themselves, and the village basically worships them as gods and protectors. As Konan's favored student, this extended (albeit to a lesser extent) to me.
This had pros and cons about it.
On the one hand, this meant that I was basically teflon as far as getting in trouble. I could do just about anything I wanted, and people just fell in line. On the other, there was enormous pressure to live up to it, to protect the village and never, ever disobey. I was simultaneously the most free and stifled.
Anyway, there's not really a better title for a position like that, since I was notably "favored" but not necessarily "in charge".
So, I was "Princess of the Hidden Rain".

Naruto Jump 001:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Stuffed [+000]
Boruto [+000]
There's How Many Movies? [+000]
Fanverse (Something that’ll draw attention away from me) [+000]
Reviled [+100]
Hunted [+300]
Verbal Tick [+100]
Angst [+100]
Super Pervert [+100]
What do you mean it’s an illusion [+150]
Low Priority [+200]
Dysfunction Junction [+200]
Boiling Blood [+200]
THE CHOSEN ONE [+300]
Blood-Lust [+300]
MC-KUN [+500]
An Actual Ninja [+1000]
Background: Orphan [-100]
Bloodline:
Uzumaki [-200]
Senju [-300]
Uchiha [-800]
Perks:
Basic Ninja Training [Free]
Elemental Chakra Affinity (Wind) [Free]
Bukijutsu Specialization [Free]
Sensor Ninja Training [-150]
Samurai Training [-150]
Therapy no Jutsu [-200]
Plot Armor [-400]
Genius of Hard Work [-300]
Glorious Leadership [-600]
Fuinjutsu Prodigy [-300]
Gear:
Basic Gear [Free]
Signed Icha Icha [Free]
Fuinjutsu Kit [Free]
Chakra Armor [-200]
Raijin [-250]
Companions:
Sensei (Kakashi) [600]
Teammates [-700]
Sasuke [700]
Naruto [700]
So, last night I was inspired by some Naruto-posting to create this suicidal side-chain.

Here's the plan. The Gelel Stone is a source of energy unto itself, Gelel energy, and with my mastery of Fuinjutsu I should be able to modify the nature of the Chakra Armor to use the Gelel energy, heck if this one even uses Chakra as it doesn't really say if it does or not but I'm assuming so.

Once that's been done it's a long, hard trek back to Konoha. Hopefully someone doesn't catch my ass, but no one should have any reason to think I'm gone till a day or two has gone by. Keeping to civilian channels often helps but being the only actual ninja in the world has pissed some ninja off severely over the time I've been here. Chakra suppressants like those used by Tsunade are a favorite [scentless, tasteless, and traceless in water yes please] of mine and I'm basically undetectable were it not for my blasted crimson hair.

すべてのボスのボス,
banchô, Grand Master of the Forge, Capt., Divine Chancellor, devious rat bastard, planetary governor, the devil,M.D., Surgeon General, Dr., Sgt.

Are there perks that let your mind multitask / think multiple thoughts at once?

>Mastery of Fuinjutsu
You mean knowing how to make two types of seals?

But seriously, you're dead. It's physically impossible to beat the jump with every drawback and I do not believe there is anything you can do to change that.

You could probably do it if you used medic ninja training to poison your team into comas when you're sent on your first mission. Then sell whatever items you have to get to the nearest place that sells a boat and go to a different continent. Then try and find a quiet place to stash your team and wait out the next few years.

Queen Administrator, provided you're OK with most of those thoughts being about bugs.

Except MC-KUN specifies you need to have the two succeed at the plot, if they fail, you do too. Without these two, the story results in the world being forced under the Infinite Tsukiyomi.

There's a perk in Tsukihime (Memory Partition) that lets you partition your mind into seperate thought processes. You start able to split into four and can improve it further to training with the best example in canon being capable of over 1.6 million. There's also perks in Dune I think.

>You mean knowing how to make two types of seals?
Didn't mean for it to sound like that was going to happen overnight. I meant something along the lines of 'when I get there I will', sorry.

>But seriously, you're dead. It's physically impossible to beat the jump with every drawback and I do not believe there is anything you can do to change that.
Oh I know, that's why I said it was a suicidal side-chain. I guess I could find one of those fics where Naruto or Sasuke fixes everything and the plot is mostly political but good ones of those (good ones at all) are rare as hen's teeth.

You know I really did think of just heading off to God Knows Where as well. Training and taking time to study abroad as I coordinated with the team through a spy network or something.

Yep. Had I not nabbed MC-KUN I would've been able to do the above plan but with all drawbacks this is death. The thought experiment is fun though. Just thinking about how you'd go about things is so neat sometimes.

In the Devil Survivor continuity, I was the Fresh Prince of Bel'Air.

One of the True Fae enslaved to me happened to own the Title Prince of Air and Darkness, and another one had the Title Everfresh Margrave, so I traded them some Noble Phantasms for half their titles.

Which...turned out to be not really worth it when I found out nobody near the main fights knew what the hell I was talking about.

I kept trying to announce myself, but Yuzu, Atsuro, Mari and Amane didn't even understand me. Gin and Haru DID get it eventually, but I caught them using Google. And Naoya was too busy grilling me on where I got all these strange demons from.

Dad and Canopus understood the reference, though! Well. They just stared blankly at me while nodding uncomfortably. But still.

Memory Partition from Tsukihime, various perks in Dune and I think there's one in Alpha Centauri too, off the top of my head.

In NGE, I was the Fourteenth Angel. In Fallen London, they called me the Ninefold Vortex; on the Sunless Sea, they called me the Duplicated Traveler; and in Spice & Wolf I was a Knight Errant of the Order of Royal Huntsmen. In Creepypasta, they simply called me Trespasser.

Newspeak, from 1984.

Ghost In The Shell - Hard Luck Lucy. I never had a deal go right and always managed to piss off the wrong people.
Platoon - Vampire de Orleans, I ran a French resistance cell out of there, killin' and stringing up Nazi's
Ace Combat - Demon Lord of the Round Table. I rolled Ustio during the Belkan War. Sorry, I know, self insert but fuck you Ace Combat Zero was the best and was getting in on that Galm flight action.
Warhammer 40k - Living Saint. The strength of the Emperor is Humanity, and the strength of Humanity is the Emperor. If one turns from the other we shall all become the Lost and the Damned.
Strike Witches - Sundance. Ironically given, I was a night witch and I mostly ran night ops.
Hive Queen (And pretty much every jump after that) - Supreme Hive Queen of Justice and Deliverance. Since that jump I've gone out of my way to spread my daughterus far and wide to defend Holy Terra from the evils of collectivism, the degeneracy of the mutant and the tyranny of the Xeno. As a mutant leading a hive mind of xenos the Irony is not lost on me. Anyway, it stands to open diplomatic relations with the powers in most instances.

I'm assuming that MC-Kun means you can change canon and just need to keep them alive. I was operating on the assumption that they'd need Naruto to bring back the Juubi. I suppose if you send scrolls detailing everything that Akatsuki was planning to everyone you could it might derail it long enough for you to survive.

Same problem as the last guy who considered that. The villages have no reason to believe you and probably a good number to not believe you. The drawback is also pretty clear on needing to help them succeed, though you can change canon. That said, considering that even without the Juubi, they'd still have Pein there to use the other bijuu in his plan or just do it himself. I've got serious doubts that Pein terror bombing everyone into obedience can be considered a victory by any stretch of the term.

Huh, I just looked up the wiki and-Nepgear really DOES go on to become an evil overlady on one ending! On the other hand, I barely know anything about HyperNep.

Thoughts on Nepgear as a companion?

Loving it so far, Myrm. There's a copypasta error in the AGI perks, though- their 600 is listed as discounted to Drop-Ins.

What jump is it from?

Thank you! I'll check them out.

Another question: does each individual thought process become slower as their total number increases? Or they're all equally fast regardless of the number of tasks? Should I just fanwank something?

I'm surprised no one has tried to enhance that power via a large number of insect-controlled fighting robots.

queen administrator is from worm

Queen Administrator is from Worm.

I think all of the perks/abilities give multiple thought processes that are equally fast as your normal single thought process. Don't think there's any change in speed at all.

Well granting both Naruto and Sasuke 700 CP to work with might pull them out of some shit, but realistically there isn't any way I could do anything effective. Remember Sakura from the beginning of the series? that weak ineffectual girl who shook and held a Kunai. That's basically me in a real Ninja fight.

Problem is I don't get any better. The Gelel Stone can give me a whimsical shadow of what Ninjutsu can do, a nice bit of regeneration, and a little transformation. However, that movie was pre-timeskip and the BBEG still got his shit kicked in by Naruto.

After the time skip I'm basically pulling Shikamaru, if I survive the quackery of Filler Hell. By the time Pein hits I can't be anywhere nearby or else I'm dead.

I mean you could game the system a bit by saying that the Chakra Armor doesn't need any of your own chakra. But even with the Chakra Armor and with the idea of Technique Scrolls & Kote thirty years ahead of time I don't believe it's possible to win this. I do like to think of the life that he may have had, though.

So, newest WIP for Infernals.

Items aren't finished, but there have been a few additions.

New perks for Elloge, two general ones, and one rewrittten one for Metagaos.

Probably most importantly, Companion section is finished. (though I may adjust CP costs/budget for them later)

So, how do your non-human companions, who later obtained human forms, feel about the fact that, in order to blend in, they can't use their "real" body 99% of the time?

Do they miss the body they were born with? Are they confused by human conventions like "clothing" and "hands?" Are they more likely to get mad at society for not accepting them, or you for taking them places where they can't be themselves?

Or do they just flat out not give a fuck?

>Qaf Charms
>Unwoven Coadjuator Import
>All those potential manses

Hype!

>On the plus side, once you have The Song of the Shadow (I got the name wrong earlier, Path of a Thousand Whispers is its prereq), you can make them pretty cheaply. It works by channeling the power through one of your Third Circle Demons, so they spend the motes and Willpower for it. Costs you nothing. So you can make about four or five a day without any risk to you, providing you send your demon back into your Inner World to rest every time and keep it safe.
Actually, the Investiture of Infernal Glory takes a few days to complete.

So, not quite four or five a day, but you can still make a whole bunch of them pretty easily.

The presence or absence of resentment and grief at not being able to strut around in their native form is entirely dependent on the individual and their own values.

Confusion is easier to gauge. If their first human form is from a Drop-In origin, they'll probably have some physical and cultural trouble early on. Other Origins which provide memories of being human would mitigate that.

>[ This is all wrong.]
>Remember the Past
>You Are Not Me
>Can’t Keep Me Down
>Once Before, Never Again

Should I be worried?

YES! I'm up at the same time one of the updates is again, nice!

Huh. Imagine meeting your Lunar during the jump and NOT buying that companion purchase. "Nice to see you, this destined bond is neat isn't it?Also I'm going to leave and never see you again in 9 years 4 months 2 weeks, so-YOLO"

Naaaaah.

It'll be fine.

Who wants to listen to some moody old dead Solar's memories? Past Life's terribly overrated as a background anyway.

Er, they...don't really, because they've developed some rather sophisticated illusion-hologram systems over the centuries so those haven't really been anything more than a curiosity. So they just do how they do, and nobody's the wiser.

Should be good when I finish those.

That depends. How do you feel about having the remnants of an ancient God-King's personality and memories imprinted on your mind/soul?

Being awake for updates is nice.

And yes, would feel sort of weird to meet them without that.

Quantum Mind from gundam anno domini, and if you consider it kosher then old mage's mind sphere can do so as well.

Hey Gaunlet, after the jump is over, can our Hollow form be a physical and visible body?

There is no real reason to do so, but I understand. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this, hadn't thought of it. On one hand there is no real canon example of a Hollow being more than just a spiritual beings, without very specific circumstances. On the other hand that's really limiting... I'll have to think of this one.

How hard would it be to companion Gilgamesh? What perks would help?

Well, technically, can't all spirits above low Shinigami/Hollow interact physically with things? I seem to remember physical damage to building in the real world being a common occurrence. So really I guess it's not /that/ big of a limitation, just kind of irritating. I guess we can just use Final Form to get around it.

Didn't Shinji actually retain his powers in a gigai, come to think of it?

Just like of irritating to always be invisible to normal people*

I don't want to be forced into something non-canon like that.

Jumpers, have you ever been invited to be part of a conspiracy, whether from background logic or your actions in the world?

When I jumped Heisei, my having the G4 ended up being justified when an organization named 'Codega' had formed in response to Shocker's nonsense years ago. The goal was to create a functional branch of police specifically for locating and combating 'Undentified Life Forms'...which included the Grogni and future Monsters of the Week. Thing is, only a few small and specific group of people seemed to think this was a good idea at the time, so it was kept under wraps.

Anyways, I ended up joining them and that's how I got involved in the plot of Kuuga and Agito at large. It's also how that jump turned into basically a buddy cop movie, and how I became known as 'Kamen Rider C.'

Jumping Neo-Heisei momentarily. They've fallen on hard times since I left.

I meant that it's cheap enough that you could set up multiples per day and have them all proceed at once.

I don't know what the rules are on purchased companions refusing companionship.

You may very well be able to tell him "you don't get a choice" if you take him as your servant.

Hollows interact with the physical world often enough but I believe its mostly foot print, so it might just be artistic emphasis or uncontrolled spiritual pressure. Rukia stepped through a wall at a couple of points throughout the series and then you get things like the Grimmjow first fight which to memory tore up huge amounts of shit, so it's one of those things that isn't amazingly consistent. I'll say that you keep your Hollow self as an alt-form but it'll be held under the laws of Canon.

Does multiplayer happen post-spark?

Illuminati confirmed.

Only if you beat the secret boss on the Jumper Must Die difficulty in under 5 jumps.

It just occurred to me that you can summon Gilgamesh as your Servant but not spend any CP on him so that's he's a pathetic shit.

Do you have to be your Hollow alt form to access your Hollow abilities and reiryoku?

Yes, so you better min/max a lot because I'm going on a rampage once it ends.

Nah I wouldn't do that to ya.

Can I pay CP to companion Flowey in Undertale?

Nope, sorry. You can only grant the Investiture ability to a single demon with Song of the Shadow.

Hmm thinking on it I'd actually like your opinon on this.

Oh, then sounds good to me. Thanks, man.

Maybe using the Greater Monster option?

I'm pretty sure Chad literally hits a Hollow with a telephone pole before he even develops the ability to see Hollows.

I know. But the demon isn't involved in the process after setting it up. That's the Yozi (or Infernal, in this case) doing the reshaping. So if you had sufficient multitasking ability you could handle multiple cases at once. Even if it was the demon doing it, Third Circle Demons can be in multiple places at once, so they could still conceivably craft several akuma at the same time.

Oh yeah.. the chapter with the parrot. It's been a while since I read the early sections of the manga in as great a depth.

Rampage jump when?

I like the new perks. Elloge's are pretty cool, and the Inner World functioning as a manse if bought as a perk has a lot of potential for fun times. Why does this jump have to have so many things I want to purchase? I'll never be able to decide.

I know this doesn't necessarily affect you as much as it will Reborn, but it seems a little unfair for Hollows and Shinigami to be limited in such a way when Quincy and Fullbringer aren't. Especially considering Hollow and Shinigami tend to be more expensive.

I remember Ninjanon saying any high tech or chakra tech breaks down, doesn't work or you can't operate it/make it because real ninjas didn't have those. That's also why Sage of Six Paths giving you his chakra does nothing in this jump

All jumps are rampage jump, user.

It does seem a bit dumb. I'll admit to that, but it is the canon of the world.

>I remember Ninjanon saying any high tech or chakra tech breaks down, doesn't work or you can't operate it/make it because real ninjas didn't have those.
I can't find it, not saying that it isn't a thing just saying I can't find it in a quick archive dive.

>>I remember Ninjanon saying any high tech or chakra tech breaks down, doesn't work or you can't operate it/make it because real ninjas didn't have those.
Yeah that is an actual thing. The point of the drawback is you're an actual ninja, not that your companions can make you an awesome suit of power armor.

If Spyro is around, I have a question. Would it be possible to update the jump to include a point-buy option in the jump that allowed you to take additional selections in the supplement?

I really like some of the options in that supplement, and if I could toss some CP at picking up a few more that'd be awesome.

Cool beans. Also as it were Gelel stone won't work at all for me will it?

I'd like that too but posting requests that often makes you seem desperate.

Sorry, I really don't want you feel I'm trying to single you out or anything man. But no supernatural stuff will work for you.

I get that, but I only post the request once a day, not every thread, and I'll stop as soon as Spyro responds. Not looking to make it a crusade, just looking to hear from him on whether he's cool with that or not.

Thanks, though!

Nah, no problem. Then I've got an idea for this. Would you say that taking a poison that already exists and making it into an aresoul would still be possible for an actual ninja, they did many such things before with powders, mist, and such before so could I manage to work with poisons that already exist?

Is that a real table top game?

So does Thousand-Toothed Blossom now not hurt Yozi at all? I thought they were afraid to enter Metagaos? That suggests that he can damage them in some way.

You can use poisons and other low tech things. I'm not sure about aerosols might be a little late century though. They were invented in the last century or so, weren't they?
As a rule, it's got to be feudal/medieval tech level to work for you.

can someone more simply explain writ of worlds?

it basically allows me to write into existence fictional things right?

Pressurized Salt Acid (basically spay form of hydrochloric acid) was a thing back in the day. Spays of several things were a thing, but until recently we haven't had the pressures that we can get nor have we had the portability. Coating all weapons with poisons and figuring out how to create seals for invisible and silenced, I'll get Naruto to charge them through a dummy-proof array, should be high on the list then. Granted I hope to actually be on the more hidden forever thing, using the combination of the fact I don't have chakra to sense and the fact that I'm going to be damn good at stealth after training as much as I'm going to in it.

>Pressurized Salt Acid
Really? Who did it? That seems like it would be difficult to do, if it's hydrochloric acid like I'm thinking. I'm honestly curious here.
You are a bitch to detect through normal ninja manner though. It's pretty much the one thing you have going for you.

The way it reads it's less fictional things and more physical manifestations of language. Harsh words turned into a sword, confusing parables made into traps, vibrant narratives into living things... basically taking the metaphor out the phrases we use to describe language and making it literal.

>Pressurized Salt Acid (basically spay form of hydrochloric acid) was a thing back in the day.
... The Mummy is not a documentary, Gaunlet.

>Pressurized Salt Acid (basically spay form of hydrochloric acid) was a thing back in the day.
>[citation needed]

Nah, the Yozi/Infernal only needs to authorize the use of the Charm.
>If the prayer roll is successful, the Yozi is persuaded of the petitioner’s sincerity and authorizes the activation of the Charm.
>Her entire body might literally be turned inside out to better allow the demon to rearrange her musculature to convert Appearance into Strength or Dexterity.

Though you have a point on them being in multiple places at once, and so the Third Circle can do multiple Akuma at once. I think? Not entirely sure if using multiple Simple charms at once works with multiple bodies, but I will assume so.

Cool, thanks.

And mainly because there's just /so much/ cool stuff for Infernals.

They're not actually mentioned to be afraid of him. Just that they don't really enter his parts.

It will sort of affect them, but not turn them into the husks it turns mortals and demons into.

Sort of, yes. The things you create with it are made out of glyphs and sentences and such, but will function as normal for whatever physical thing you are making from it.

Also, better wordsmithing skill/experience will make better stuff out of it, as with any craft.

Also also, this, yes.

The text of Investiture of Infernal Glory refers to the Yozi controlling the shaping process. Given that Third Circle Demons don't actually have to obey their parent soul's every command down to the letter, that would imply that it's the Yozi doing the work. I guess it could be that this is a special case that completely overrides the demon's autonomy, though.

Also as we know from Granny Chiyo the poison war was something that Ninja know about and fear so I'm going to assume that aside from Tsunade there aren't many folks that can stop three or four lethal doses of arsenic from finishing the job? Also could I use a poison that naturally occurs in Naruto's world, I mean the emphasis is on actual ninja and they could use natrual animals of here but what can I use from over there?

I was only using the term loosely, I've only heard it in the self-same movie and on the discovery channel once, which is when I found out it was an old term for hydrochloric acid, but that was in a different section of the world I believe. Pressurized back then was like taking a smaller barrel and pushing into a slightly larger barrel which dispersed shit. The two traps are from different places, I believe, but that's not proof or anything so I'll just look into other alternatives.

Maybe hematite powder then, egg powder grenades.

Might want to clarify that it'll hurt them. Right now it reads like the Yozi can just no-sell it completely. Also, does Blossom allow you to eat ghosts and such?

Hematite powder? That's just rust. Are you thinking of something else?

>I'll just look into other alternatives
Might be a good idea as I can't find anything remotely like what you're describing. Ancient Egyptian traps were nowhere near as deadly and elaborate as movies and TV make them out to be. Unless you're going to invoke Chariots of the Gods and claim someone gave this set of Egyptians science and tech centuries, if not millennia, ahead of their time then what you're describing doesn't seem feasible in the least.

Yeah, you can. Tsunade's poison, I guess?
Poison is difficult to apply to weapons and what not iirc. Most kinds have to remain fresh, and have to be introduced into the bloodstream.

Hey, will there be a Naruto jump update?
Because it's kind of shitty right now.
>No chakra shape manipulation
>No Yin/Yang chakra
>No Senjutsu (sage techniques/nature chakra)
>Mango Eye is mostly wrong with two fanfic features (Kuraokami and Kamimusubi)
>Rinnegan is badly worded/wrong
>Could add a few more features you can find on the wiki.

We know from Chiyo that poisons which kill in like minutes are feared. You need to use the stuff Sasori puts on everything, or that Hanzo breathes, or whatever Sakura was planning to kill Sasuke with

>hematite powder
That's just rust, dude. You may be thinking of thermite, which you can make with iron oxide. It isn't, however, just iron oxide. Also, you wouldn't want to put it in something so fragile as an egg. Hell, you wouldn't want to fuck with it unless you've got a really good delivery system.

That's fair. The mechanics portion of it does mention the Yozi deciding everything, even though the first part of the charm seems to say it's the demon doing the work...

Might just be an inconsistency. I dunno.

Sure, will do so.

And yes, it does allow you to feed on ghosts just as you can feed off demons and mortals and all. Though they probably have less substance to start with since they're already, well, ghosts.

It won't really let you perma-kill them though. Things in Metagaos tend to get fates worse than death instead and/or be absorbed into it.

>No chakra shape manipulation
>No Yin/Yang chakra
These are just generic parts of jutsu that don't need specific perks for them.

>No Senjutsu (sage techniques/nature chakra)
That's in there. The summoning scroll item lets you learn senjutsu from your summons.

>Mango Eye is mostly wrong with two fanfic features (Kuraokami and Kamimusubi)
You got me there. I'm not too keen on the OC eye powers.

>Rinnegan is badly worded/wrong
Elaborate, please?

>Could add a few more features you can find on the wiki.
What ones would you want?

>Literally just get good at chakra control.
>See above, also no genin would know it.
>Under summoning scroll (and maybe wood release)
>I'll give you that (Non-canon options where for people who wanted some flavour).
>Eh, it's pretty close.
>It's already one of the more comprehensive jumps.

>>No chakra shape manipulation
>>No Yin/Yang chakra
Where would I put this in? They're a basic part of most techniques.
>>No Senjutsu (sage techniques/nature chakra)
You can get it actually. Look at the summoning contract.
>>Mango Eye is mostly wrong with two fanfic features (Kuraokami and Kamimusubi)
How so?
>>Rinnegan is badly worded/wrong
How so?

The Asura Path's big gimmick is making you a magic cyborg.

No clue if he's thinking of anything else, though.

Nope shit can be made into a very fine powder and it will kill those it's used on slowly and painfully... ah crap I can't use that freaking Chosen One. Right back to the drawing board.

Ninja are a bit more recent that that though. That's what I was talking about, basically taking two things I knew about, a pressurization method, and 'salt acid' but the point is moot cause of the above thing. Wound up using the dumb movie term.

Wood lacquer might be good for it if I could find a poison for it.

Ah true that.

See above.

Thermite's not volatile by itself. It has a pretty high ignition temperature, you typically need a special fuse to light it.
>ignition temperature: 3000 F
You can have it in direct contact with wood fire and not have it ignite.

I think he might be talking about the dimensional teleportation and other stuff. Ninjanon has said you could do that, it just isn't in the perk text.

Well, the version the jump offers gives you that, you just have to make your cybernetics yourself. We don't know where Nagato got the tech to put into his Asura Path body, so him having built them and just summoning them instead of manifesting them directly is plausible. It fits with his personal use of the Asura Path, where the cybernetics were additional bits tacked onto his body instead of his own limbs transforming.