Google Veeky Forums recommended comics

>Google Veeky Forums recommended comics
>Get Trans and Transformation Genderbend Webcomics

Is there a Veeky Forums chart for comics and manga? And maybe I guess animation too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qC2P7QYjaE?t=1m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cw7aAFS5oc
youtube.com/channel/UC5tUL-Jf7_fX6NGq70J-CDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>animation
Anything by Rankin & Bass

youtu.be/-qC2P7QYjaE?t=1m8s

>Google Veeky Forums recommended comics
>Get Trans and Transformation Genderbend Webcomics
I fail to see the problem.

You really shouldn't go by Veeky Forums charts. All the anime and video games ones are about 50% "it's just on this list because it's related to a game", 40% garbage with some obnoxious fans, and 10% actually worth looking into.

I'd hate to see how bad the ratio would be for a webcomic chart.

I know but that'll be more easier to sift through

You know, not even jokingly I actually assumed that he was getting stuff like that shapeshifter comic that Veeky Forums was big into a while back, not you know "tg" comics.

Man I am dumb.

Berserk is a fairly obvious one but only really since it's inspired more than its fair share of characters and it has some good fantasy stuff in there

I think it was called "The Reward" and it is complete broship.

There is Wakfu and Dofus that are pretty good and French.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Cw7aAFS5oc

They've done a few more animations in the same vein.

Oh neat, didn't realize they did more.

Greetings, elegan/tg/entlemen,

I'm looking for that manga that's loosely based on Mtg, about a girl who plays control decks. I've seen a few pages posted here and there across the site, but it's usually at 2am and I forget to write it down. Could anyone do me a solid and pass me the name?

I know which one you're talking about, but I can't remember the name either. Ask the filename thread, someone would know.

The Redeemer ( ยป50315183 )
Dungeon Meshi
Ten-Tailed cat
Fell's Five
Berserk
Blood&Thunder (40k, Orks vs Tallarns)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (inb4 memes)

Records of the Lodoss War
10th Kingdom

Seconding dungeon meshi

Wizard's Soul

Any list from any Veeky Forums board is 90% trash

Chevalier Vampire Requiem.

>Berserk
I hope you mean Berserk (1997) and not Berserk (2016).

Why would he mean Berserk (2016)?

I mean the manga since op asked about comics and manga

Goblin slayer and overlord deserve a mention as well.

>Liking any Berserk anime
The manga is better.

What about the movies and OVAs?

Seconding this whole list, but I've never read the redeemer so I probably should.

Also, JoJo memes are there because JoJo is good and people get fucking excited about it. The fact that fans can be obnoxious shouldn't detract anyone from a read.

At least the 2016 anime isn't set during the Golden Age arc.

the only thing Berserk 2016 has going for it is Susumu Hirasawa's music

Oh Ashes is great

Really it depends on what you're looking for
Because if you're looking for stuff that's like D&D you'll need different recs than if you're looking for stuff that's like shadowrun or something

>Water is wet

its a bit older now but here's a chart I cant vouch for everything on it however.

You can always go with a classic and you can find the episodes on youtube, too.

youtube.com/channel/UC5tUL-Jf7_fX6NGq70J-CDQ

the Big Knights is pretty Veeky Forums worthy, surprised its not mentioned more

Stand Still Stay Silent is a pretty good one if you like post apocalyptic.
Just don't check the comments.

We have a couple 1d4chan pages for approved Manga and and Webcomics, but whole Veeky Forums approved section at this point is in serious need of peer review.

I'd start a thread for it, but I'd probably get shit posted by semi-newfags who hate the concept of Veeky Forums as a collective community that can come together and get shit done.

Bump

>>Fear not: Ranger, Barbarian, Magician, Thief, Cavalier, and Acrobat. That was Venger, the force of evil. I am Dungeon Master, your guide in the realm of Dungeons and Dragons!

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

For the economics, I swear.

Also, headpats.

The Last Unicorn is Veeky Forums as fuck. It's not the gushy gumdrop girly movie you may think it is. And it has Sir Christopher Lee in it.

Goblin Slayer. The MC is the only good thing though, the story is a dumpster fire

there's a lot of webcomics in the vein of DM of the Rings that have popped up. I (kinda) keep up to date on Darths and Droids for the Star Wars version, and GrandLine3.5 for the OnePiece version. Absolutely not everybodies cup of tea, and Darths and Droids has all but lost my interest at this point, but the early movies were pretty good.

Orphen was great. I love how much of a dickbag he could be at times.

What exactly constitutes a "Veeky Forums-recommended comic"? 'Cause I have a bunch I can recommend, but then again, arbitrary restrictions and all that.

Boat.

>What exactly constitutes a "Veeky Forums-recommended comic"?

Whatever fuck you want it to be pretty much.

> Tears to Tiara
> Murder Princess
Haven't seen these mentioned in ages.

>For the economics, I swear.
The economy aspect is really bare bones and basic, though.