I pray coinbase gets hacked and all normal fags are robbed and scarred from crypto forever. i don't want them here

i pray coinbase gets hacked and all normal fags are robbed and scarred from crypto forever. i don't want them here

why?

>normiespmp ltc to 300
>I don't want em here
.??

They made me like $10,000. I'd rather keep em.

The price goes up when more people are willing to buy at the higher price

>h-how do i put money in? whats a blockchain? whats a smartcontract? who is buying bitcoin if it costs $17,000 just for one?

Did you born knowing everything?

i didnt ask to be spoonfed info, and then forget it 2 minutes later when i check my kekbook feed

Guess what OP, the normies can make us fucking rich.

Look ahead to what they'll swarm into next. Easy profits

Just do it yourself, why laugh at them, when you can steal and laugh at them.

Sounds like someone is salty for not getting in early enough. THIS MAKES YOU THE NORMIE. FUCKING NORMIE NEWFAG

IF YOU WERE TRULY ONE OF US YOU WOULD BE DRUNK AS FUCK FUCKING BICHES NORMIES ARE MAKING US RICH HAHAHAHAH

there is google you now, I documented myself for a few days before starting, it's not hard exept for retarded brainlets

you dont understand, normals will NEVER take the same amount of time to research crypto as we will. they could jump from BTC to XRP and not know the difference behind the tech, the goals, or anything. short term this may not mean anything, and you'll be distracted by how much you're making, but long term we will all be on the losing end.

And? Those retards are what makes you make money. They're the ones who buy your bags at ATH and then sell them at the dip.

i was doing just fine months ago before all of this, and ill be doing just fine when they leave

>he didnt buy the normiecoins in time

are you this dumb?

t h i s

they are insured, it wouldn't affect anyone lol

They make you money, they can learn, influx of normies is the inevitable, "early" adopters means more gains for us once in world circulation, but your right. I cant be bothered to make 30%-100% gains to answer a couple of questions.