What's a good system for giant monster fights...

What's a good system for giant monster fights? I want to give people the option to choose between kaijuu with ranged abilities and those without while making both options viable. Ideally I'd like something that takes elements like Human military support or aggression in mind as well. Other than that just post pics of kaijuu/weird monsters I guess.

Admittedly most of what I have left is just dragons, but what are dragons, but ye olde kaijuu?

Battle Century G

AdEva isn't awful for this either as long as you remind yourself that Evangelion makes for a terrible p&p game and just focus on the monster fighting

Less Kaijuu and more level of Dante's Inferno, but still works

Thanks for the recs.

Alright, that's all I got pic wise. If anyone else wants to dump or has other recommendations please feel free.

4e. People might argue that 4e doesn't work well for "Classic D&D" and they have some valid points, but if what you're looking for is Kaiju vs Mecha and Kaiju vs Kaiju fights.... 4e is really what you're looking for. Just refluff classes into broad classifications of Kaiju and Mecha, and redefine what constitutes a square to something more scale-appropriate.

If you're looking to make tactical fights, with both ranged and melee strategies staying viable, into the meat of your game, and internally entertaining, 4e refluff is your best bet.

>Furry giantess shit

Depending on what you want out of your giant monster fights, Strike! may be up your alley.

This is beyond shit

Have to agree, even overlooking the furry giantess aspect... She's supposedly a hunter, and is wearing a goddamned bell.

What's a good system for giant monstergirl fights?

I figure this is probably the thread to ask in: What about a team of monster hunters against giant monsters/kaiju. Looking to run a dieselpunk/post-apoc game with heavy rule-of-cool elements but the 2 systems I already know how to play are definitely not suitable.
Pic related.