BWAHAHAHAH

BWAHAHAHAH
We are going to defeat those fucking furries! Unlike last time. Or the time before that. Or the time before that. Or...

youtu.be/tUuyyVaCOzw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSpispAP0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

End of Magnus was leaked:
youtube.com/watch?v=MnSpispAP0M

I'm going to blame ahriman

Ahriman is probably goin g to ruin this gig for Magnus and the rest of the Thousand sons

who is this?

>Gods of Fenris will howl

What? Who? When? How?

wait, I only count 2 previous attempts. what were the others?
also, trip dubs checked

I think OP added in BoP too as a TS defeat.

>I must defeat the furries!
>no magnus, you are the furries
>and then Magnus was a bird monster

I don't care, I just want the damn model and rules already. This is bringing me back.

Prospero, battle of the fang... ah?

Knekku.

I gotta admit, I would love it if they actually scrubbed Fenris off the map.

Cover your nipples friendo.

> "My lord... we know all of this."

So he's a Saturday morning cartoon villain?

underrated post

>he thinks the TS rules will not be yes another shitfest

The spirits of Fenris, which provide the Rune Priests of the Space Wolves power, which allows the Rune Priests to definitely not be Psykers or Sorcerers so their hatred of all things warp is completely justified, because even though they use rituals and runes and made deals with the Spirits of Fenris they aren't Sorcerers. Because the Spirits of Fenris are definitely not warp entities.

So, what did the guy that tried to warn Magnus have to say? What deus ex machina will save the Wolves from annihilation?

The Wolves lost badly to the Thousand Sons in Hunt for Magnus.

sick bigits
By the way, let's see...

What if they're tyranids? There's speculation kraken are remnants of some long lost hive fleet. What if Rune Priests are tapping into their gestalt hive mind and using it?

>tapping into their gestalt hive mind
No big surprise. Space Wolves tap most animals.

That would be weird and cool, but the yiffers would be too butthurt.

I'd love for the galaxy to progress somewhat, but if ya dun mind me asking, why does everyone hate space wolves so much?

other than furries, bc I more see them as just plain wolf men. And giant wolves.

In terms of visual design
Current Agron with Dreadlocks > Old Magnus with Beard > Nurgle Man with Coat > Fulgrim the Worm Boy > Current Bishie Magnus

>bishie

Wat. His jaw is wider and redder than a London bus.

>new magnus is worst
How does it feel to be so wrong?

so, daemons

Well yeah, that is indeed the implication.

Not all spirits are daemons and not all spirits come from the warp.

See C'Tan.

I'll take that over "totally not warp magic pixies" any day.

C'tan aren't "spirits" they're, depending on the source, born as energy creatures or transcended into energy creature status. I don't recall them lending their psychic powers to others.

The planet of the Sorcerers looks like a nice place to live, considering its in the eye.

>tmw it was Khorne and Tzeentch playing as badass viking spirits
>Khorne is a vikingaboo and went to Tzeentch so he can act nerdy

C'tan are not spirits and do not grant psyker powers. C'tan are giant energy ayy lmaos.

The Rune Priests are psykers. Who get their powers from Warp entities. Know colloquially as daemons.

It's mostly just banter. Space Wolves are a cool chapter, even if GW makes huge errors with their portrayal of them.

Russ is a shit primarch though.

Tyranids do not draw their psychic power from the warp. They take it from the hivemind. And Orks use the waaaagh! to generate psychic energy, they do not use the warp.

Space Wolves draw upon the primal powers of Fenris and not the Warp? That's crazy yall.

There is zero proof that anything in Fenris is warp related.

C'Tan arent spirits

They dont draw on the warp at all. They are mad eof living energy, but not warp energy

Theyre basically the most powerful you can become only using this material universe's laws

The hate is more on how GW portrays them in mini's with all the wolf thing.

>Current Bishie Magnus

>Tyranids do not draw their psychic power from the warp. They take it from the hivemind.

The Hive Mind is a warp entity.

>Orks use the waaaagh! to generate psychic energy, they do not use the warp.

WAAAGH! is merely an effect in the Warp.

Oh, yeah. I am kinda irritated at giant wolf cavalry. I feel if it was introduced in the 80's it'd be rad but idk. Something about it just being thrown in is kinda ugh

>There is zero proof that anything in Fenris is warp related.
Other than them being packets using psychic powers and affected by anti-psyker equipment.

Those other two examples are both warp-based as well, Magos Einstein.

>Space wolves draw power from daemons for ten thousand years and nothing happens
>Magnus does it for two hundred years and get's deamoned
So, in addition to combat prowess, tactics, looks, fanbase, home planet, animal theme of choice, space wolves are now better at TSons at psychic powers.

It's full of sorcerers though.

Maybe if you're a NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD.

I could probably get a job, as a scroll holder with only a minimal chance of being used as a test subject. Magnus and his boys probably tried to make the world like Prospero as much as they can, it could be one of the most civilized planet in the galaxy.

>They dont draw on the warp at all.

Then how come they have a psychic shadow n the Warp that psykers can see planetary systems away?

If they were just going to blow it up why didn't they just bomb the site from orbit?

The Kill teams were bored and wanted something to shoot.

It was a stealth mission. They didn't want to alarm the Necrons.

>Undead machines

What do they mean by this?

Doesn't shadow specifically mean they're anti-psychic. They didn't see some psychic emanation, they saw a lack of it. Like it's a blank spot in the warp. Necrons are known for their anti-warp stuff from pylons to null field matrices to whatever fucked the Orpheus system.

Quite frankly it's one of those things were the designers got kewl OC ideas they just toss in there with no regards to how they fit into the rest of the setting. I'd love for them to just come out and tell us what's the deal with the C'tan and Necrons, rather than every publication contradicting the other and tossing between the old and new fluff.

>Doesn't shadow specifically mean they're anti-psychic.

No.
Tyranids for example also cast a shadow and are highly psychic.

It's called a shadow, but it's all their psychic links overwhelming an area of space and filling every frequency with white noise.

Look at anti-warp stuff like Pariah or null field matrices.

I always imagined Tyranid as a race of blanks that evolved to shoot mind bullets of blankness like a culexus.

>It's called a shadow

So is Shadow != anti-warp

No wolves really wolf the Wolf Wolves. Wolfbody is just wolf and tired of how wolf wolves GW puts on the wolf units. I mean if you have a unit called the Wolf Wolf do you really wolf him to have a wolf on his wolfpack and a wolf on his wolf and a wolf on his wolfwolfwolf? He's wolf enough wolfready. Wolf wolf and wolf, but wolf wolf, I wolf. Wolf it.

have you thought that maybe they refer to 2 different things even if they are called the same?

The Tyranid thing is called "The Shadow in the Warp". That's its name. Just like they got a "Warp Lance", while the codex tell you they don't use the Warp but the Hive Mind's awesome power.

I won't see how "psychic shadow" is a name for something but a description of what it is. And I'm not saying "all shadows in the warp are anti-psychic", I'm saying that a psychic shadow CAN be just that, a psychic dark spot, an area void of psychic stuff, and that sounds a lot more like anti-warp (which we know Necrons are capable of) than something like Tyranid minds blotting out the warp and forcing you to scry in the shade.

That isn't far away from the truth. The Tyranids can generate a Null Field.

So Necrons are not the only ones with access to Null tech. Picture related.

>Just like they got a "Warp Lance", while the codex tell you they don't use the Warp but the Hive Mind's awesome power.
where do you think the hive mind's awesome power comes from?
the zoans don't harness psychic energy from the warp themselves but it doesn't mean the hive mind doesn't in turn.

>have you thought that maybe they refer to 2 different things even if they are called the same?

Have you considered the fact that just because something is described as a shadow in the warp it doesn't mean it's anti psychic?

>Just like they got a "Warp Lance", while the codex tell you they don't use the Warp but the Hive Mind's awesome power.

It says they don't use the warp in a way conceviable by human psykers.
The Hive Mind is a warp entity and they draw on its power.

>And I'm not saying "all shadows in the warp are anti-psychic"

Good. Nice to see the change of tune from >Doesn't shadow specifically mean they're anti-psychic

So why isn't it a "Mind Lance" then?

>Good. Nice to see the change of tune

I have yet to see anti-warp stuff that generates a bright psychic imprint on the warp, rather than a dimming one.

According to , If enough Tyranid synapse creatures gather they create a zone that is cut off from the warp aka a null field. This means that Hivemind is not a warp enity.

>Have you considered the fact that just because something is described as a shadow in the warp it doesn't mean it's anti psychic?
I have: I don't think that the tyranids' is anti psychic in nature

they are emperors lapdogs
they have more plot armor then any other faction and did nothing wrong eva.
they are a minor chapter without successors but have more special wargear then any other (helfrost this, wolfclaw that)
their models are ass( guy on wulf, box-flyers)
their rules are class-a cheesy most of the time like current wulfen
obnoxious fanbase, who believe in the spesswulfs did nothing wrong retardfluff turning them from grey hunters into white knights
in short they are special snowflake marines

>So why isn't it a "Mind Lance" then?

Because it's still drawing on Warp power, just through the Hive Mind rather from the raw Warp.

>I have yet to see anti-warp stuff that generates a bright psychic imprint on the warp

Don't care. All this discussion is about is whether shadow means anti warp and it does not.

Savage.

>This means that Hivemind is not a warp enity.
or that the effect isn't autoimmune

I didn't know that finns were magic.

the shadow created by the tyranids is the result of DDoSing the local warp, though.

What's your point?

in one case there's the opposite of a warp presence, and in the other, there is so much that nothing can get through...

Huh. so the shadows do act the same.

I... I think I actually quite like this design.

>Special Snowflake marines

This phrase is an oxymoron.

Fact is, people hate space Wolves because it's mostly chaosfags getting mad.

>Huh. so the shadows do act the same.

No.
Go back over what you just said.

>Tyranids do not draw their psychic power from the warp.

Yes they do. The Hive Mind is a Warp presence.

>And Orks use the waaaagh! to generate psychic energy

The Waaagh! is a Warp presence too. It's literally a Warp shadow that forms when orks reach a certain number.

No sorcery or psychic power in 40K exists without being related to the Warp. Space Wolves are just hypocrites practicing sorcery.

Probably because that one writer didn't get edited properly.

In all other sources C'tan are a void in the Warp. They have no Warp reflection whatsoever. The only effect that can be seen of them in the Warp is horror generated by humans in their presence.

>Because it's still drawing on Warp power

Can't find anything of the sort in the codex. All their sources for power comes from the Hive Mind and their Perils of the Warp is them straining their minds too much, not any daemonic presence.

>Don't care.

Of course you don't, otherwise you'd have to admit that the Shadow in the Warp is no shadow, no void, but a static that blankets out all else.

>"The coming of a Tyranid hive fleet is preceded by a smothering psychic signal that envelops entire star systems and disrupts all forms of Warp travel and communication. Swallowed up by psychic-static, whole worlds suddenly go deathly silent, giving no clues as to what is unfolding on the surface below, or of what terrors are about to befall. This is the Shadow in the Warp, and it heralds imminent invasion and horror."
>"psyker could not penetrate the Warp turmoil left by the passing of the alien fleet"
>"the undertow left by Hive Fleet Behemoth threatened to lose the Inquisitor’s ship in the Warp, but the Navigator avoided every whirlpool and riptide with consummate skill"

It is not a dark psychic shadow.

>shadow so dark it is picked up by reverb choir
Doesn't that mean there's negative presence in the warp (as opposed to to no presence), dark to the point of being opaque?

>Can't find anything of the sort in the codex.

Except the previously mentioned warp powers.

>Of course you don't, otherwise you'd have to admit that the Shadow in the Warp is no shadow, no void, but a static that blankets out all else.

It's described as a shadow, thus things described as shadow are not anti warp. What it actually is or is not is irrelevant.

No you fucking idiot.

Their combined Warp presence is just so strong it blots out anyone else's ability to access the Warp. That's what The Shadow in the Warp is. It's not a Necron-esque Warp block or a Gellar field.

Imagine it this way Daemon Joe wants to break into realspace to feast upon the flesh of the living. But before he can make the transition, the Give Mind parks its fat ass in the way and goes "Shit somewhere else fuccboi."

The Hive Mind hasn't cut off the Warp in that area or destroyed all Warp reflections the way Necrons do. It's just such a psychic fatass nobody else can fit in the same room as it.

People tend to pick on the wolfwolfing of the last few editions, but really, even without/before that there's still a heavy degree of specialness to them which some may find too much (e.g. being 2cool4school party animals who have repeatedly - "some would say joyfully" - waged open war on other Imperial institutions but are nonetheless beloved and respected throughout the galaxy).

>depending on the source, born as energy creatures or transcended into energy creature status
Just the first. Szeras seeks to ascend to energy godhood and there's also Orikan Empowered but they've never suggested there was any such transition for the C'tan, though only the Oldcron codex went into detail on their origins.

I guess Culexus Assassins, Sisters of Silence, and Oldcron Pariahs are all psykers too, since they're Psychic Abominations.

And doesn't the World Engine novel support the idea of the C'tan being anti/un-warp? In a part which you yourself have posted an excerpt of before?

>Can't find anything of the sort in the codex.

WARP. LANCE.

FFS it's been stated multiple times that the Hive Mind is a shadow IN the Warp. It is not a shadow over the Warp. It exists in the Warp. It's the combined Hive Fleet's Warp reflection. That's where they draw their powers from.

Jesus Christ I can't believe anyone could be so inept at 40K lore. Pryker powers = Warp. Always.

>Except the previously mentioned warp powers.

Which are drawn from the Hive Mind and now the warp.

>It's described as a shadow

Think you mean "called a shadow," because the description does sound more like static and white noise that drives people insane, rather than just a void.

>WARP. LANCE.

HIVE. MIND.

>Pryker powers = Warp. Always.

Except when the fluff says Tyranid powers come from the Hive Mind, Ork powers come from the WAAAGH! field, SW psykers draw their power from the non-warp spirits on Fenris, etc.

Don't scream at me because GW fucks their own fluff.

>Except when the fluff says Tyranid powers come from the Hive Mind

The Hive Mind is a Warp presence.

>Ork powers come from the WAAAGH! field

The Waaagh! field is literally a field of Warp energy. Created by the known Warpsmiths that are the Old Ones.

>SW psykers draw their power from the non-warp spirits on Fenris

The Wolves CLAIM to draw their power from non-Warp spirits. But there are no non-Warp spirits in 40K, and no other sources of psychic power.

I can't believe you're failing this hard at lore.

Warp =/= Daemons though buddy.

Tyranids use the Hive mind as a conduit to channel Warp powers.

WAAAGH energy is generated by the Ork's mass impression on the Warp.

Fenris Spirits could simply be Non-Daemonic spirits.

Honestly, I like the idea of Less Evil Warp things.

>Honestly, I like the idea of Less Evil Warp things

Same, but I also like the pottery that the Space Wolves are so similar to the Thousand Sons and due to their pride can't admit it to themselves that no space wolves you are the sorcerer.

>Which are drawn from the Hive Mind and now the warp.

The Hive Mind is just a big mind you retard. It draws its powers from the Warp like all minds do. Psychic Tyranids are faucets for that power.

It distorts the warp the same way all minds do in 40K, it just does it on a way bigger scale because it's huge.

>Fenris Spirits could simply be Non-Daemonic spirits.

Technically all Warp entities are daemons. Avatars have the daemon rule.

They're just not CHAOS daemons.

If I recall, Shamanism and Sorcery are similar but different ideas of Warp Fuckery.

Sorcery is literally pacts with Daemons. While the Rune Priests use Runic knowledge given to them by the Spirits of Fenris.

Hell, for all we know, the Spirits of Fenris are just Ancestor Spirits and Fenris has some kind of Human World-Soul.

Or maybe it has an Eldar World-Soul and the Eldar help out the Space Wolves in return for protecting Fenris so much.

I guess that's true, but then again, Daemon in Ancient Greek was basically "Spirit" and not evil by definition.

A while back the navel engineers had to fuck with submarine designs because they made them too quiet and they were showing up on sonar as a bubble of nothing. It's like that.

>The Hive Mind is a Warp presence.

Can't find anything about that in the codex.

>The Waaagh! field is literally a field of Warp energy.

All I can find in the codex are Imperial theories, nothing concrete.

>The Wolves CLAIM to draw their power from non-Warp spirits.

Well clearly you have good evidence on how their psykers work then.

>I can't believe you're failing this hard at lore.

I can't believe you haven't read any of the current fluff.

>Warp =/= Daemons though buddy.

Chaos is the Warp and Warp is Chaos. So says the Chaos fluff. Daemons, furies, etc. are all born of Chaos energies. Days of impartial or undivided things are over, there is just Chaos.

>Tyranids use the Hive mind as a conduit to channel Warp powers.

Codex just says they get their power from the Hive Mind's will.

>WAAAGH energy is generated by the Ork's mass impression on the Warp.

According to Imperial theories.

>Fenris Spirits could simply be Non-Daemonic spirits.

Either they're non-warp based or Chaos, since all warp is Chaos now.

Well clearly you got up to date sources on this to share, otherwise you wouldn't be making such brash claims.