Human. your people are gone. We could not save them, and can preserve you only a little while longer...

>Human. your people are gone. We could not save them, and can preserve you only a little while longer. Yours will be the final words of your people. Give us the Epitaph of humanity, that the stars may forever know you by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7U6_Ml-QA0
youtu.be/OOUGnVVEDAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Around blacks, never relax."

"Mostly Harmless"

Our warnings to ourselves were never heeded.

The game

"OP was a faggot"

"Fuggg :DDD"

"My name is Hugh Mungus."

"Humanity fuck yeah!"
Then I breathe rocket fuel, instantly killing these faggot aliens and bringing all the humans back.

But can rocket fuel even melt alien beams?

"Honestly I'm not sure what I expected."

"You must have shitty technology if you can't even save a single human."

"I want an energy-job before I go."

Four... fourty-two. Don't ask.

Thank goodness there are some other creatures capable of space flight. I can finally pass the torch.

>NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Just stare them down in silence.

never forget 6 gorillion

"Squeezable Peanut Butter and Jelly in a can."

"We never stopped, we always went forward, even as our wings bled. This is our legacy, the will to fly higher and reach our HEAVEN."

I then strike a Raoh pose, and hope the ayys cement me in eternal stone

>your mother is a whore

It don't matter.
None a this matters.

Do not worry about how history Will Remember You. Spend your energy on trying to be a good person. Let history take care of the rest.

>I dunno... Okay think of something good, something inspiring... Oh hell, I hope this isn't humanities final words. Why couldn't I have died in the world wide orgy?

"Well, shit."

“I need about tree fiddy.”

"Monks in 3.5 are OP"

"The Aristocrats."

>"WE'LL BE BACK"

We won't, but I'll have given ayy conspiracy theorists the fuel they need

Not, all according to keikaku.

All your base are belong to us

>"Death is but a door, time is but a window; we'll be back."

Why can't you bitches take my DNA and make new humans on a different planet?

*farts*

We tried.
We had our successes and our failures.
We travelled the universe, pushing the length and breadth of the time-space continuum.
We eventually learned that the best place to be, is here.
And the best time to be, is now.
Be excellent to each other.
And party on dudes!

Knowing was a shitty film.

"Humans were like, total dickbags, so it's probably better for you guys we are all dead."

Fucking Shinji.

"Man's greatest obstacle was himself."

Alternatively, any of these will do:

/thread. Move along.

"...... pation"

Fools! The plan is programmed into every one of my thousand robots!

We have known adventures, seen places you creatures will never see, we've been Offworld and back...frontiers! We've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in our eyes. We've felt wind in our hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. We've seen it...felt it!

We've seen things you creatures wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

*snap* HEY BABY! *von Zeppeli pose*

Interior crocodile alligator. We drove Chevrolet movie theatres

Justice for Harambe

"All according to plan."

fpbp

Runners up

You're not my cow! You go "Human.your people are gone. We could not save them, and can preserve you only a little while longer. Yours will be the final words of your people. Give us the Epitaph of humanity, that the stars may forever know you by." You're an alien! Where's my Cow?

THAT one Game?

Our shared reality is a dream. Do not allow The Dreamer to awaken, or the universe as you know it will end...

Do not allow our sacrifice be in vain....

*fades away*

>"Our race was like the stars above... each different and beautiful in a different way . Each with a beginning, end and a special story that can last year's without end. Some tragic and painful, and some filled with happiness and hope."

>"All that begins must end. From a small amiba to an entire galaxy. Yet every end has a new beginning, and now that the stars of humanity have all died out save but one I die with a smile knowing that life goes on and that we where never alone in this universe, yet with my dying breath I leave you this warning..."
>"Our death was from the sickness that plagued humanity from its very beginning, a boon at first that later we abused and could not control. Like a black hole it sucked everything in its path and could never be sated..."

>"Beware my friends... Beware of ambition."

"LOL JK"

youtube.com/watch?v=K7U6_Ml-QA0

I understood that reference.

>Nersius is a faggot, and the uploader is a bigger faggot for not turning off steam notifications.

There was a better way. There was always a better way.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I didn't need these feels today.

Tits are life, ass is hometown.

We died as we lived: Pointlessly.

"Two races will die this day, ours and theirs. Know this children, when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable. And when every alternative doesn't avert extinction, well, theirs is a nice consolation prize"

"Kirei Kotomine was best girl."

When the last tree was cut down, the last fish caught, and the last river poisoned, we finally realized that we cannot eat money.

Meme is life.

"Hickory dickory dock. Some aliens were sucking my cock. The clock struck two, I dropped my goo, and kicked their asses down the block. Oooohhhhhhh!"

"3.5 is GOAT. 4 is analog WoW. 5 is SJW garbage."

youtu.be/OOUGnVVEDAA

"Carthago delenda est"

>communism will prevail

I warned everyone Donald Trump was going to kill us all, but they just didn't listen.

WE

>Start an intergalactic war over 3.5
Niiiice

I buried the treasure under th-

When I was...

>amiba

Amoeba. Dammit, you had one job!

YOLO

I'll try to say "Idque apud imperitos humanitas vocabatur, cum pars servitutis esset." But since I'll probably screw up my Latin I'll settle for "Destiny does not send us heralds. She is too wise or too cruel for that."

I got that reference.

You're not my supervisor!

10/10

>Kamen Rider Gaim is the superior Kamen Rider show. Also Showa and old Heisei a shit.

When humanity first sought to split the atom, we thought doing so might destroy the universe. We did it anyway.
take from that what you will.

Here we humans lay

Remember

That we tried

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS

trough dick. unity

All these moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in the rain.
Time to die.

veni vidi veni

>When humanity first sought to split the atom, we thought doing so might destroy the universe.
I'm starting to understand why people don't like HFY

Honestly this is why I'm proud to be human. I recognize every single one of our faults, and I realize that what I'm prod of isn't a virtue.

But fuck the world, we must do the science even if the world will cease to be.

> *proud.

What the absolute hell is wrong with my spelling lately?

"Dicks out."

I TOLD DEAN TO LAY ON THE FLOOR

AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

too much p2w, overpriced DLC and special editions exclusive content, shitty community, non-intuitive ui, no replayability, only fun with friends
3/10 wouldn't recommend the standard edition

the only fault here is facts checking tho

Am I the only one who remembers this exact same thread down the the OP Pic nearly a year ago?

7.8 too much water.

u wot m8 ill fucken bash yer head in