Serious discussion thread, please take your trolling elsewhere thanks

I wrote an RPG setting where there are not "transgendered" people in the modern sense because cultural marxism has not existed in the timeline yet. Sure, there are some Mulan-type characters or just men who dress like women, but the idea that men become women by wanting to be women has not been invented in the world setting yet.

I'm being accused by some safety-pin wearing snowflake of being a sexist and they are threatening to take it to the student union.

Is it worth sticking to the truth in this case or should I cave in to avoid pissing off this idiot any further?

Wrong board, buddy, but my advice is keep your student mouth shut and voice Trump/Republican every chance you get. Or whatever your right-wing party is if you're not American.

No. Don't cave. Stick by your guns, calmly and rationally explain your stance to whoever this issue needs explaining to, and have some creative integrity towards your work no matter the outcome.

This thread cannot end well.

Ceci n'est pas une bait.

You should cave in, your skull, by having someone run over it with a car.

>no men dressing as women who are dressing as men
sexist confirmed

you wrote the setting
so it is your world
so you can do what your want it fucking fictional

>Take it to the student union.
For what?
"This man's work of fiction is fictional, and I am offended by that." is this person's alibi, apparently. You have no reason to not continue.

wtf are you talking about wrong board, also nice assumptions cool guy

That's what I was thinking, but damn man it's rough out there sometimes.

What?

Calm down mad guy, what's your problem?

Pic unrelated lol

I dunno, seems like crying offended is the new crying rape. I'm afraid of being punished for wrongthink somehow, otherwise I would never have considered backing down.

I don't get why the person in question was so mad anyway, reminds me of , zero to insane in one second.

You have zero reason to be afraid. Just keep on chooglin'.

You could and should just write whatever you please because you are the writer, not them.

However you go to college so your actual right to say what you want doesn't mean anything if the other side has more people yelling.

just tell them it's all in a computer matrix which operates binal due to the evil arch villain who is a geeky cis straight white man

>it's rough out there sometimes.

No one said it'd be easy, but damnit it's worth doing. The moment you change something because someone whined about it is the moment you stop having your own thoughts and ideas.

Call them a fascist and keep writing

Heh, I had to google chooglin'. Nice.

Yeah, that seems to be the way it's been going lately. Well, I guess I can always recruit from off campus. It never would have came up in the first place if I didn't have to define all the damage that cultural marxism has done to society in order to remove them from the timeline. The "transgender" thing isn't even close to being the focus of the setting, it's the lack of the cold war that really matters.

This is not bait, that is the translation. Or there about. I wasn't the dude who wrote it.

There is nothing they can do. They cannot force you to change your fictional writing because it hurts their 'Feefees". Just keep doing your fiction, and treat it as such.

The student union can suck a dick. Worst case scenario you just explain, "This is a hypothetical situation in which the lack of Cultural Marxism prevented the idea of Transsexualism from ever existing."

That's all.

Because you decided to use a loaded phrase like "cultural marxism".
It implies that this was a choice made not because that was simply how the setting developed, but that you, the creator, had an agenda you are trying to push, and that is what makes you a cunt.
I have a setting that is basically, "What if the Moorish advance was not checked at Spain, but spread throughout all of mainlain Europe", not because I have a pro-Islam agenda, but because it would have incredible impact on the development of Europe, the Middle and Far East.
My opinion of Islam or Europeans is not at the root of what I created, whereas yours is. Hell, you are ignoring centuries of real life European precedent, with Greeks, Romans and Vikings having different opinions on what made a man and woman what they are in society, or how the Chinese viewed Eunuchs as neither men or women, but their own special class.

>calling OP a cunt because you are angry
>gender trender historical revisionism
Hey look, Gender Studies has arrived

>It never would have came up in the first place if I didn't have to define all the damage that cultural marxism has done to society in order to remove them from the timeline.
Ask me how I can tell you're baiting.

Didn't I ask politely for trolls to get lost in the subject? I mean, I can't stop you, but...

I think the existence of cultural marxism proves that you can't stop people from imagining whatever they want to imagine, so go ahead, imagine that this is some plot if you want.

>call out OP for being a twat and using modern words for things he doesn't like
>ignoring historical precedent on how different cultures view gender identity because troll thread
If what you are saying is true, than copypaste your setting ideas to something like googledocs so we can see them, otherwise you are lying thru your teeth.
Your work should be able to defend itself with logical results via insetting occurrences, not with you defended your choices without.

I'm just going to ignore you until you go away, sorry this topic makes you so uncomfortable, guy.

You are confusing the word "troll" for "people who say things I disagree with".
Now like said, if you have this setting created, show it to us.

Say them you world exists within a boltzmann brain and they need to read habermas first to understand the critical subtext

I guess if you're willing to roleplay another gender in real life it shouldn't surprise anyone that you're willing to roleplay a second person on Veeky Forums.

your

Alright so I'm just going to email that player and tell them that they can take it or leave it then. I guess I'll post their reply if they throw a shit fit like some of the nut cases in this thread.

Thanks Veeky Forums!

I'm still for the Boltzmann Brain

I'll have to look that up, but honestly making additional excuses doesn't really appeal to me. Thanks anyway though, I'm sure I'll get it when I check it out.

Hey, OP?
How did this particular thing come up? All the things that go into a setting, like mechanics, overarching themes, et al, this is the thing you are bringing up? Why?
Why is this the thing that was brought to notice, unless you made sexual/gender themes more important than what they actually are in a real game?
No one gave a fuck in 2e D&D when the elf god was either a man, woman, or trap, or some combination. This reflects on your game, and you haven't explained that part, it goes a long way towards showing your position.
Yes, you can be taken to task for this, because games like FATAL are shat on for similar attention to needless sexual themes.

I'm still not going to reply to you bro, sorry you're so mad

it's not really an excuse just a troll including a physical, philosophiecal paradox.
but nobody can prove you wrong without winning several nobel prizes

Heh, yeah that's what I'm getting from this description. Funny stuff.

You're just like a tumblrfag, putting your fingers in your ears whenever someone disagrees and saying you're going to ignore them until they leave you in your safe space.

You know what to do with yourself.

Man this guy is trying really hard, huh?

I guess that's what I should look forward to when the person who started getting screechy cat voice at the character creation session gets this email.

Not really looking forward to it, hopefully it'll be funny!

>Man this guy is trying really hard, huh?
You sure are, buddy.

>death threats
>historical revisionism to try to bring reality in line with their dogma
>obsessive need to correct what they view as being wrongthink

If anyone ever doubts that hitler was indeed a leftist, just point them at your nearest liberal arts student having a tantrum. It's honestly kinda frightening. I feel pretty bad for you bro.

>I wrote an RPG setting where there are not "transgendered" people in the modern sense because cultural marxism has not existed in the timeline yet.
Memes aside, serious discussion here.
Transgender people do not exist because of "cultural marxism". Through social changes in the last half century or so, acceptance for being transgender or of a sexual orientation that isn't straight has grown, and so have LGBT communities, projects, people who voice their opinion on all related matters online and the openness of those people about their identity and orientation.
Just because such a change has not taken place in your world does not mean that they don't exist. They might simply try to hide it in most cases. But it's your homebrew, so have LGBT in your world or not, I don't care and no one else who doesn't play with you should.

>obsessive need to correct what they view as being wrongthink

Yep.

Please elaborate

Nice trips bro. Bit of a waste though, eh?

Politics are three-dimensional, kid. There's isn't just an axis from left to right and neo-libs and liberals are not the same thing.

Nah m8, we're in the skeleton wars. Actual reasonable discussion isn't allowed, only leftist screeching and rightist hooting. Hope you like either White Nationalism or literal Communism.

Liberal arts is a specific thing and doesn't have anything to do with Liberalism or Neoliberalism. Presumably he means it in the "Liberal Arts Major" sense, and not the "Medieval Liberal Arts" or "Liberal Arts Fields" sense.