Chess World Championship

What a waste. Total mess.

Carlsen 0 - 1 Karjakin

Biggest upset since Trump - Clinton '16

Other urls found in this thread:

fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/9922-magnus-carlsen-declined-to-attend-the-press-conference.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)#Fomenko.27s_claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Norwegian here. Carlsen getting shitfucked felt so good after seeing media here suck his dick at every turn during the match thinking there was no way he could lose.

The autistic little cuck needed to be put down a peg anyways.

bump for the russian madman

>losing to russians, a race literally less intelligent than niggers

Since when chess championships accepts retards?

This. Good god, I have rarely seen such an unpleasant champion.

Pssh nothing personnel comrade

>implying it isn't true
>implying russians aren't genetic trash

Not rekt
rekt
rektmate

They aren't. Learn to communicate without green text.

Back to /pol with you autist

>fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/9922-magnus-carlsen-declined-to-attend-the-press-conference.html

>$40K fine

that's some good shit

That's a world-class table-flipper!

>butthurt ruskies
B T F O
T
F
O

Explain this whole situation to someone who knows nothing about the context. And is too lazy to Google search

Something something Chess something something Game of Kings something something perfect information something something Carlsen is apparently an asshole something something I doubt Karjakin is better.

World-class Chess players tend to be entitled shitheads, when they aren't outright insane, RE: Kasparov.

The game as a whole is is badly suffering from the fact that no human has been able to beat Deep Blue (a Chess-playing computer) since I think 2007.

*Oops, sorry, I meant Bobby Fischer, not Kasparov. Kasparov actually seems to be a decent human being. Bobby Fischer maintained to his deathbed that:

- He was being persecuted by international Jewry, and was incidently denied that the Holocaust happened and believed that the Jews killed millions of Christian children for black-magic rituals. Also Dunkin' Donuts is a Jewish scheme. I'm not kidding.
- That the USA falsely accused him of a crime and forced him to live in exile
- That he had been swindled out of a "vast fortune" in royalties by book publishers, movie studios, and clock manufacturers (yes, clock manufacturers)
- Chess is nothing more than mental masturbation
- The KGB put listening devices in his teeth.

>He was being persecuted by international Jewry,
Was he?

I'm not aware of any Jew who ever said anything bad about him, at least not prior to him starting to deny the Holocaust and accusing them of killing children and controlling the world through Dunkin' Donuts.

>Chess is nothing more than mental masturbation
This is true though

High-level chess players are mental.
I don't know if it's just plain autism or some sort of curse on the game, but every other chess grandmaster has been batshit insane. Probably because you need to be batshit insane to dedicate that much time to the game.

chess, rocketry, and drinking were the three things Russia has ever been good at.

>not Kasparov
Kasparov is the most mainstream supporter of Fomenko's New Chronology. That's Time Cube-meets-Creationism tier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)#Fomenko.27s_claims

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)#Fomenko.27s_claims
There are people who actually believe this?

Not only that but I've seen some people shill Fomenko on Veeky Forums, that's how I even heard of him.

It's incredible really. I mean Creationists have to jump through hoops to explain how the world is just 6000 years old, but Fomenko is essentially arguing that nothing happened in human history until 1000 years ago.

Why Dunkin' Donuts?

Jewish billionaire. That's about it.

Looking back on his life he was obviously schizophrenic, bipolar, or something to that effect. Really interesting guy, RIP

Isn't it obvious?

Daaaaa Jooooooos like holes in pastries!!!!!!!

>rektmate

If anything Dunkin Donuts is a Freemason plot because the hole in the doughnut represents the all seeing eye.

Allow me to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a pastry is, in fact, a confectionery, or as I've recently taken to calling it, a oil-fried sweet cake...

>Kasparov actually seems to be a decent human being
Ruskie here, I doubt he's a human being at all

It's not uncommon for grandmasters to become crazy after a certain time period

Goddammit, Kasparov.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to overlook the last surviving, non-incarcerated, Putin opponent having some seriously kooky beliefs.

Kasparov is just mad that he can't into 3D chess.

/pol/ please leave

So he finally showed his true powerlevel and sperged out. I knew he lied about not being autistic.

>3D

People who oppose Putin are mentally ill by default. I mean, you have to be at least a little crazy to expose yourself to constant harassment and OMON brutality, no matter how righteous you feel about your cause.

Correct me if im wrong because I honestly cant remember, but didn't Deep Blue need to be reset a couple of times throughout the match, wiping the slate clean in its memory or something like that?