pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6MlHxAzLXA
youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpers! We've seen many important questions posted at the beginning of threads before, over many different subjects. It's time for what just might be the most important question yet.

How often do you Ship characters/Play Match-Maker during your jumps?
How happy are the couples you made?

How often does it go horribly wrong?

I'm considering it when I go to Awakening.

Here's hoping Chrom doesn't auto-marry me though

Almost every time I have tried, it goes wrong somehow.

Shipping Harry and Hermoine worked out very poorly (though god knows it gave Harry TONS of confidence after he got over Hermoine taking detailed post-coital notes).

Shipping Walt and Skyler didn't help, though this was more of marriage counseling, they ended up getting a divorce because when I ensured Walt got his masters and got a raise at the school, she fucked around on him anyway because he wasn't home enough, despite that his hours AND HIS JOB never even changed. Skyler is a bitch; alignment perks confirm Chaotic Neutral, leaning slightly toward evil. (Walt is LN.)

Shipping Fox and Krystal was ... actually let's not go there.

Shipping Zim and Gaz because I had literally nothing better to do worked out better than expected and it disturbed me mightily. I am pretty sure they were somehow screwing with me.

And the less said about the legacy of the Newbie family from my time in the Sims, the better. I mean, what's it even CALLED when you divorce, but live together, bring in the NEW spouses all to live in the same house... then the EXACT SAME THING repeats so you have FOUR couples under the same roof?

>not wanting to fug the exalt
Best husbando, not to mention that every non-avatar route for him is shit.
So you're doing each other a favor by getting hitched.
Plus you get Marth's clone as a daughter. What could go wrong?

>Hermoine taking detailed post-coital notes
Somehow that doesn't seem out of character

I dare you to ask me how I know this.

I found myself supporting Fate and Nanoha hooking up while we worked together. This only counts because I took the drawback that blocked my meta knowledge, so I had no idea I was just helping things logically take course. I was not expecting the Wolkenritter to become fixated with me in the process, though.

A side project of mine in Chrono Trigger was trying to get Crono and Lucca to hook up, thinking it would both satisfy my inner shipper and somehow save the future timeline. I think I succeeded before the final battle, but things wrapped up not long after, so I didn't see if it worked or not. I'll probably never know unless someone makes a Chrono Cross jump.

Then there's been moments where Rion (L'Etranger from the Neo-Heisei Part 1) jump has tried to find me a girlfriend.

...I don't know where she keeps finding these people, but they get increasingly outlandish and unpleasant the more she tries to help. One had crab claws instead of hands. Can we just focus on adventuring, please...?

Her asking you to look over the notes and seeing if you can find books to help them improve?

>1st spoiler

Look, Chrom's attractive but if I let myself get attached to him it'll be heartbreak on both ends when I leave because it would be bad news for Ylisse if he left, plus I already got like three husbands

Settings are frozen art jump end. Ylisse is safe until you get back.

OH GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW.

The worst part is that I actually did, because the core crew knew I was not what I seemed and never judged anyone for anything that didn't warrant judgement. Like bullying. The Weasley twins and I had a long talk once. But only once. They very rarely crossed lines. Off-the-wall insane questions and discussions were fun.

So yeah, the next week she found copies of the Kama Sutra and the Joy of Sex on her bed.

Coincidentally, she DID grab me in a panic because Harry's curse scar burned out and some black crap oozed out. When we told Dumbledore, he just stared at us, shooed us out, and we could hear him laughing his ass off all the way back to our dorms.

You shut up.

Vita made that for your eyes alone, and you go and post it online? Disgraceful.

>OH GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW.
Because it seems the in-character thing to do?

TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY

Walt and Skyler?

Very well....time to get some exalt dick

Breaking Bad. By shipping, in this case, I mean I tried to save their marriage before it was as badly on the rocks as it was, due to Better Call Saul. Instead, she fucked Ted at work.

I had Jesse Pinkman call her to call her a bitch. This confused him, but it was worth it.

>tfw the minmaxer in you required chrom to marry olivia so inigo had rightful king
>and then having the avatar marry inigo so morgan had rightful king as well
Thank god the limit break DLC exists now so I can have better pairings.

Heya, so for now the items are good. I hope to add more items, racial traits, and constellation abilities before I declare it done. Critique and give me ideas while I stuff my face with nachos.

>that last paragraph.
... snerk. chortle. ahahahahahahawheeze.

So I've seen people talking about the new Infernals Jump and I've seen the Dragonblood jump on the archive but my question is

Is there a Solar Exalted Jump anywhere and if not is one in the works

>Is there a Solar Exalted Jump anywhere and if not is one in the works

No. Yes.

Vary rarely
Though I do enjoy cucking MCs

I went to the G Gundam Jump solely to romance Domon but I felt super bad about Rain so I made sure to try to hook her up with someone. I think it went well! Hopefully...

Also Georg de Sande got a crush on me so I decided to just...let him come along. I have a perk that lets me have the people that like me be okay with sharing me from Hero BBS.

I kept subtly trying to hook up Jamka and Aideen and my other Fe4 ships. I tried to hook Claude up with someone but no dice.

>shipping fox and krystal
Actually lets go there. How did you make that relationship work?
I suppose if you went with command being non-canon it would be plausible, but that was not a stable relationship even if you do.

>e could hear him laughing his ass off all the way back to our dorms.
It's in the works.
And I want to use the Medicine Charm "A Hood of Death" on a bunch of Plague Marines.
To make a God of their disease, who is completely loyal to me.

Solars is already claimed, user.

The speedy response is much appreciated friendo

I thought their relationship was canon. By virtue of being there, getting fed up with the tension and going 'oh my god will you two just kiss and get it over with', it basically torpedoed it horribly. And realizing what I did, trying to subtly (and, later, not-so-subtly) push them together made it worse.

If you're exceptionally impatiant and don't want to wait SB has a nonspecific Exalted jump where you can be a solar.
It wasn't really supposed to be used with the others though.

Nobody considers command canon. The whole thing comes across like fanfiction.

Heh. Guess which of the settings I ended up in.

The relationship was canon, well in a shaky boyfriend girlfriend sense in Assault. It didn't escalate until after Fox fucked up in command and defriended everyone. Apparantly Fox doesn't into romance well but it's possible to get them back together if you try. However you need to unlock that ending so it's dubiously canon like fucking everything in that game.

Friendly reminder that someone on the writing staff thought Kursed was a good idea and nobody stopped them.

Are there perks that may help you avoid drastic personality changes you experience after taking Abomination in Dune?

Common Sense.

Realize taking Abomination is a horrible idea. Find other ways to become eldritch.

Gonna pass out now

Yes there are.

No I'm not telling. They're scattered all over the place. If you're desperate, look through the archives, I've referenced many of them before.

Well always you perks like those from Robocop solve outside influences from changing your personality.
However Abomination is a perk so it's fiat vs fiat.
You really shouldn't take abomination it's not a good plan.

Hilariously, that's one that would not work, as this is not an outside influence. There are dozens that would, though. Basically the you-are-you perks, or that thing from Persona that lets you blend all of your various jump personalities into one for instance.

Well the one in robocop isn't just outside influences, that's just the easiest way to write it down.
It's a you are you perk. Probably the most direct out of all of them really.

Oh, I see which one you mean. user, It's You. Yeah, that would work.

I recommend more than one of these types of perks just to be certain though. You'll still have voices in your head clamoring for attention, mind, unless you take some sort of other measure.

Why do you even want that perk? Perhaps we can find an alternative that doesn't require askign the Benefactor to put millions of voices in your head?

Jump 208: Spyro Classic
>King of Pentacles, reversed: An unyielding businessman, with a gift for identifying weakness and exploiting it for personal gain.
>Age: 28
>Family: Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the niiiight~
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Crossover Panic (+600)
Crossovers are fun. Except when they're not. This is not. Because no one likes Crash Bandicoot.
>From Beyond the Realms (1300)
You're getting a dragon form, and you're getting a dragon form. Everyone gets a dragon form. And everyone is going to be purple and get the same perks from the drop-in line that I have, short of Black Magic.
>Harbinger of Magic (Free, Drop-In)
Yes. Yay magic.
>Manaical Laughter (Free, Drop-In)
youtu.be/R6MlHxAzLXA
>Corruption Adept (1100, Drop-In)
Now THIS is a useful looking thing. All the benefits of being corrupted with none of the drawbacks, aside from palette swapping!
>Black Magic (800, Drop-In)
"Combat focused magic is forbidden! Oh no, that guy knows combat magic and he's going to take over the world, help us!" Morons.
>I Still Got It (600)
This is going up there with Old Age And Treachery, and Still Got It, from the action movie jumps. Rare, but nice to have.
>Color of Royalty (300)
I am a purple dragon. Your opinion is invalid.
>Scepter of Power (0, Drop-In)
What have we here? Another thing to build into my gauntlet, I see. It's been a bit since I've found something worth including, but this is definitely being added.

Why is Crash Bandicoot here.

You know what? No. Forget it. I don't care that I can't use clairvoyance to figure out why things are falling apart, there are only so many villains out there that could be doing this, and I'm going to find them. And I'm going to beat them until they FIX IT. No matter how many beatings it takes.

God, I hate Crash Bandicoot.

Are the Elder Scrolls jump the considered the same as Morroblivion and Skyrim?

They have different perks and gear

The 'Elder Scrolls' jump was split into Morroblivion and Skyrim, but left on the drive as a memento of sorts.

so I was thinking of making burrito bison jump, mostly just because I want rocket-lucha to be a thing; is there somewhere else that exists already?

I think the Elder Scrolls jump also lets you go to any period of time you want to, whether its to one of the earlier games, like Daggerfall or Arena, or something like the First Era during the height of the empire, or maybe also the Fifth Era, post-Landfall (although you may be floating among a bunch of gears).

Thanks for the Clarification.

>Harry Potter
Hermione & Krum: Unfortunately a long distance relationship didn't work out with both of them being busy with ministry work and quidditch. They remained good friends.

>Cinematic Marvel
Captain America & Peggy Carter: A little magic, a blood transfusion of my super blood, and BAM! 1940s model Carter sans wrinkles and alzheimer's. Now I'm Steve's second best friend (stupid Bucky).

>Legend of Korra
Korra & Asami: From day fucking one!

>BSG
Starbuck & Apollo: "Stop being afraid of loving each other you fracking idiots! Don't marry other people because you're afraid to commit!"

>Halo
John-117 & Cortana: Downloaded her into a Cylon body and reworked her coding to avoid rampancy (which was a bitch). Their awkwardness was sooooo cute!

>RWBY
Yang & Blake: Started before start of Volume 4 and not looking so good at moment.

>Mass Effect:
Jack & Miranda: "Fight, fight, kiss, kiss!" POW! "Ok, I'll stop."

>El Dorado
Chel & Tulio & Miguel: "Both? Both. Both is good."

Need to check files for rest.

>How often do you shit characters/play match maker
Oh God you have no idea. There was one point in the chain where I sort of went crazy and started pairing up everyone, starting in Awakening (where most of initial efforts were focused on getting Chrom and Robin together) and continuing on from there. I think the most bizarre pairing I ever made was Death the Kid and Crona. It...sort of worked, actually? Because he was very kind and gentlemanly with her (I always thought of manga Crona as a girl, and since the jump is based on the manga continuity...), and she in turn was able to reach out when he was having his symmetry freak outs (it took a bit though, she still was too nervous the first couple of times). Eventually, they managed to get a decent thing going on, looking after the other and enjoying life. Helps that together, with a little training and advice from me, they were able to defeat Medusa, allowing Crona to finally throw off her "mother"'s hold on her.

It's not that I really want it, I'm just asking if such thing is possible. I suppose I'll look for ways to make my mind as alien as possible and mental defense perks elsewhere.

Young Justice has Incomprehensible?

>Is such a thing even possible?

Yes. It is. Honestly, you're not going to make your mind alien, though. You're just going to make it occupied by many of your direct ancestors who are bog-standard humans and not even jumpers. Keep in mind that this only gives you ancestors from that jump. No other jumps' ancestry goes into your head, sadly.

Not impatient just curious I've been away from Jumpchain for a few months, and I've only recently gotten back in to it

Take the perk in Psychonaut that gives you a mindscape populated by versions of yourself from past jumps. Theres also a perk in Stalker (Marked By The Zone): Reading your mind is like trying to speak in color; ultimately impossible for all but the most unhinged.

Oh I wasn't saying you were, just mentioning another option if you didn't want to wait.

Already have them, but thanks.

I see. But what if someone who was never human to begin with and doesn't have any ancestors takes Abomination?

No ancestors, even in the jump? Okay, here.

youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ

> Kursed

So I'm looking at Cosmic Fact in the Marvel Jump
Does it effect only that jump of does it carry over to other Jumps

If I remember correctly Cosmic Fact makes you a marvel comic book character in other jumps. Which is kind of hilarious if they have comic books, but otherwise not that great.

The way it's worded, it mentions only the Marvel universe, but if you wanted to say "I'm a Cosmic Fact in all universes" I personally don't see a problem with it...?

I was under the impression that it simply tied you more deeply into whatever universe you were in
Giving you a greater connection to the inhabitants and a broader knowledge of the setting

God, this is going to be long, just for the build itself.

Jump 209: Legends of Spyro
>The Star, reversed: Desperation leading to blind faith in false solutions.
>Age: 22
>Location: Abandoned Temple
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Gritty Realism (+200), Spyro's Kingdom (+300), The Call (Mandatory), Malicious Curiosity (Mandatory), Malicious Interest (Mandatory), Malicious Obsession (+300)
So not only is Spyro's kingdom going to get invaded, but I'm going to have the finger pointed at me by the Chronicler while my companions and I take the brunt of the attacks... and Malefor looks at me crosseyed because I went full Aether and wants to corrupt me. (Surprise, that won't stick very well, buddy.)
Faaantastic.
>Species: Dragon
>Unnatural Size (x2)
Well, I already had a dragon form that was a mile and a half long. Now I have another that's 1500 feet tall and easily ten times as long as the old form. Assuming I don't try to make it bigger by way of using Anton's Key and Delphiki’s Organelles.
>Colossal Grace
Hey, when you're going to end up being THAT large, this is crucial.
>True Elemental Affinity
I'm not so concerned about radiating my tertiary element as I am my primary and secondary... though I imagine if it expresses, it would have its uses.
>Bloody Magical
Huh. Now I can use my scales to make wands. Promising.
>Magical Sustenance
Considering how magical I am, does this basically make me self-sufficient? Wait, I already have perks for that. Oh well, no harm in it; I'm gonna nom the magic.
>Medical Knowledge (Free, Drop-In)
>Crystal Rewiring (Free, Drop-In)
>A Matter of Perspective (1500)
>Elementalism (x3) (1200)
One free, one for 100, one for 200.
>First Element: Light Aether
>Second Element: Dark Aether
Creation. Destruction. They go hand in hand. The trick, of course, is to balance the two of them.
>Third Element: Fear
"Shin Cross of the planet Earth, you have the ability to instill great fear-" "Hey now, you're ahead of schedule. Back to DC with you."

>Unbreakable Will (Free, Dragon)
WAY STATUS: [_] LOST [_] NOT LOST [X] NANI SORE
>Elemental Training (Free, Dragon
I'd be insane if I didn't take this as a freebie. Having SOME idea of how to utilize aether is much preferable to having none at all.
>Elemental Synergy (900, Drop-In)
Being able to work with my elements so I can figure them out
>Supernatural Senses (800)
Being able to sense magic, indeed even different types of magic, sound to be very important things.
>Aether Cannon (Free, Drop-In)
Aw, I was hoping for a bass cannon. I'll have to tweak this to see if it can wub while it fires, for amusement's sake.
>Medical Kit (Free, Drop-In)
Well, this will no doubt prove handy?
>Holographic Map (750, Drop-In)
A map of the area within 1000km of where I'm at? Heck yes I'll take it.
>Magitech Tool Kit (700, Drop-In)
Honestly? Having a repair kit on hand for magitech repairs is super handy.
>Green Chains (Free, Drop-In)
Not sure that I'll make use of this now, but... never know.
>Pool of Visions (400, Drop-In)
This is worth making my stay more difficult. I'll certainly be putting it to use in the future.
>Companion Import+ (0)
I've got both kinds of aether... and I ensured that all my companions do as well, though they'll each have a different element than fear. Though since they tend to have less shapeshifting abilities than I do, I'd be well served to ensure their dragon forms are slightly more sane sizes than mine.

So it's a more realistic setting where Spyro and Cinder are in charge - for certain values of realism, anyway - and after a year, Malefor is going to invade. With an honest-to-god army.

Hm. Yeah, I can still work with this. After all, I and all of my companions have both light and dark aether at our command. Sure, this means that Malefor's army has us down as a top priority, short of taking control of the kingdom itself, but we can use that to our advantage... engineer situations to get their soldiers in places that benefit us, test their tactics, and gain an understanding of how they work.

Really, the most challenging part of this is adapting my technology to work with the dragon alt-form that I've gained. Other than that... this is a very interesting challenge, one I've not faced, but to be completely honest the odds aren't insurmountable.

Not since I've learned that I can rely on my companions.

Still, going to invest heavily in the robot army to try and keep the body count down. I'm not a fan of huge wars with massive casualties.

Does a DC one exist famalam?

The perk or the image?

Did... did Hermione fuck Harry so hard he died and came back to live with Horcrux gone... or did he literally fuck him so hard the Voldemort piece couldn't handle it

It's Hermoine. She's thorough. She probably fucked him to death and it was so good that when he got to the afterlife he went 'oh, I can go on to the next adventure or I can come back to life GEE LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT A MINUTE'.

But no, seriously, I'm just going along with the assumption that Harry being that happy was enough to push out that sliver of Voldemort's soul. It's not like he was actually an intentional horcrux, honestly for all we know Petunia was trying to dislodge it with a frying pan.

Gnosis 50 is described as "almost omnipotent" and "generally, they can do anything they propose to do, without regard to their antagonists."
Is that enough to headbutt YHVH in the face so hard that he dies off for good everywhere?

Probably not. YHVH is part of the Great Will, the true God of the SMT multiverse. Even if the Great Will itself finds him distasteful, he's a part of it, and so destroying him is most likely impossible. Then again, perhaps you could combine your powers with the Great Will's in order to help it purge him for good? It clearly dislikes him, given that it supports humans in their efforts to defeat and overthrow him.

the image please, perks are nice though

Do companions imported into Ultimate Spider-Man get the 400 extra CP for powers and the various builders in that jump?

that would be nice but it does specify you rather than everyone

So Jumpers, how do you divide by zero and what happens when you do?

I'd rather get an answer from the jumpmaker, bancho.

Maybe, but how would you even begin getting that?

Whenever it's necessary, no more and no less. Love is like chaos theory; both have a tendency to be annoyingly close to profound metaphysical forces that go kaboom when nudged wrong.

>How happy

Fairly happy, as such things go. I run millions of simulations at a minimum, if only because I've never liked making things that don't last.

>horribly wrong

...glitches do happen rarely, though. Again, newfound metaphysical connections tend to bug up the sensors. Damn machine seemed to think Merlin and Author should've married on one occassion, had to do a full reboot before Mordred was accidentally retconned.

Also the readings for Shinji and Rei were, uh. 50/50. They ended up being pretty danged codependent, even if the amoromometer confirmed it WAS genuine. But on the other hand, it was sometimes a little hard to tell where every human on the planet's dopamine and serotonin levels ended and theirs begun.

Pity about Asuka, though. With her designated love interest missing, presumed secret mastermind of Earth/scholar of the First Ancestral Race the machine gave her a 70% probability of dying alone in her 50s, 42% of drunkenly showing up to Kaji's place in her twenties only to puke on his lawn in a panic upon seeing Misato in his lap, and 16% suicide by hanging in a week.

Well, that really depends on where you are. All zeros aren't created equal.

In Transmetropolitan, you gotta do a LOT of math, in Elder Scrolls you gotta build a giant robot and in Billy and Many you gotta make Mandy smile.

And whatever happens, so does regret. Which is why I've tried not to, moreso than necessary. You have any idea how hard it is to rewrite the entire Pattern and halting the Wheel of Time after subsuming the Dark One? It's like trying to play Jenga.

With quicksand.

In the middle of a pond.

I'm not sure, it involved some reeeally good stuff, but I know that after Washu fixed it she gave me a Gibbs slap and made me promise never to do it again.

No just you. Companions just get the CP prescribed under their import rules.

Pretty sure Marvel user said something along the lines of this:

Well, that's a shame, but it makes sense. Thanks anyway.

I try not to meddle, but I do try to short-circuit artificial romantic tension created by authors who don't know how to write interesting romances. I spent a lot of time heading off fiancées and giving Ranma romantic advice, for example.

But sometimes it's just inevitable. Sometimes I save a romantic interest from an untimely death and things progress from there, like when I stopped the Euphinator incident in Code Geass and she and Suzaku got together. Sometimes me short-circuiting the plot keeps the proper level of sexual tension from developing, like when I killed Voldemort in Book 4 and all of the couples ended up completely different. And sometimes I just steal someone's canonical love interest before they ever hook up. That actually happens a lot, come to think of it.

Red Dead Redemption:

Outlaw
22 years old
Great Plains
Basic Shooting Skills
Horse Riding
Dead Eye Targeting 300
Incognito
Cold As Ice 700
Ambush 800
Honour Amongst Thieves 1000
Folk Hero 1300
Guns
Companion Import 1350
Leeroy: Drop-In, Dead Eye Targeting 300, Drifter, A Regular Annie Oakley 600
Nigel West Dickens' Elixir 1550
Wanted Poster
Bounty 1450
Wanted Man 1250
Random Animal Attack 950

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare:

28 years old
Henningan's Stead
Undead Hunter
Physical Training
Go For The Head 200
Holy Warrior 500
I Am Me 1100
Companion Import 1150
Leeroy: Undead, Undead Physiology, Special Infected 100, Resistant 300, I Am Me 600, You Hunger For the Flesh of the Living
Undead Bait
The Legend Continues
Glitches 950

Posting these builds because these jumps are neat, they can leave you with 50 CP left over which is sort of annoying and because the continuity drawback works really well.

First build establishes me as a famous outlaw who keeps getting attacked by bears. I can slow my perception of time, give hard glares, ambush folk and can spot loyalty or disloyalty with a glance. My companion and assistant gets a really good shooting perk as he can't rely in Enhanced Mastery for that sort of thing as I do, also picked up the bullet time thing for him as it's neat.

Second build is 10 years later and I've aged unusually well having the body that is only 6 years older for some reason (not sure if I'm doing it right). I've also gone straight (sort of) as a killer of zombies, perhaps I turned righteous crusader after my companion got bit as he is now a zombie. Probably going to put him back in the box for this one due to the whole flesh eating business. Took I Am Me as it makes it impossible to alter me or my companion's character which is pretty great. Also took something that lets me burn the undead with holy fire with normal attacks and sense weaknesses. Also the world has gone mad due to Glitches so people probably think the world is ending.

Why stop at 50?

>Meta-Apokolips

That is so dumb. I'm glad New 52 is over.

More importantly, is it even possible? Because I'm getting the impression from the other non-answers that it isn't.

That sounds like you'd be getting into Suggsverse bullshit.

There is no mechanically possible way (In Anima itself) to get above Gnosis 40 without GM fiat.

Again-is it even possible? Like, I remember someone basically saying you're born with Gnosis ratings rather than earning them, and the only things with 50+ are gods and stuff that aren't backgrounds in the jump.

Stalled by the post timer yet again. Well, that answers that then.

Correcting myself, with the Exxcet rules update you can get to 45.

I imagine someone will figure out a way at some point.

Not for power, mind you, but because they want to do something trivial in a really cool way.

It is?

>Petunia was trying to dislodge it with a frying pan.
Petunia is the hero that the Wizarding world needs

What is Gnosis anyways? Divine power? Spiritual? Magic?

Narrative importance.