An elf takes up residence in your tree, what do you and your party do?

An elf takes up residence in your tree, what do you and your party do?

Have the wizard prepare Fireball, surround tree, negotiate with said elf

why does my party collectively share ownership of a tree?

Why wouldn't you?

Cut 'em down. No need for the fancy trees anyway, just good hard stone and mineral.

push her off the branch. My tree, damnit.

good point
I'd like to be a tree

Ask it to help me set up the Christmas lights.

Rapid Fire

I make a knowledge local check to try and determine the gender of the elf, and fail, because it's impossible to tell what gender an elf is.

Look, I know we only got ourselves a shack as hideout yesterday. There's no need for us to expand to trees and gardening aswel while most of the southern world wants our heads.
Either way, our randumb gunslinger will most likely try 'n kill her if the cleric ain't looking. He'll do it when he's watching too, mind you, he'll just have to listen to the cleric nag afterwards.

Kill it so it doesn't shit on my car..

We're an all-elf party but we don't have a tree...

.... Are you the guys in my party's tree?

Because I'm all for sharing you know, and you guys seem a whole lot scarier than us. But eh, you could've just asked?

Check my elf spotting book to double check that I've not seen this kind of elf before. Then take a picture.

Keep making bad puns about until it leaves.

Put her under the same geas I require of all of my servants, of course.

>"You have to go back"

Abandon it like we do all obvious plothooks and instead spend the rest of the session chasing an imagined clue from a throwaway comment by a set-dressing NPC the DM came up with when we asked who else was in the pub.

'Listen, if they see you without your papers they'll just kill you. Come with me to the custody office, we'll get this sorted, then I'll leave you be.'

Begin demanding rent.

Ask her what she's doing, climb up their to get on even ground so we can look at each other equally. Ask her if she's heard of any rumours about magic items or undiscovered ruins, we'll help her set up a hammock in the tree if she tells me.

>cut down tree
>gang rape elf
>sell as slave
>use money to buy new tree
>repeat

The party and I wonder why the elf from the previous thread, which got deleted by mods by the way, is doing in our tree and not in the tree of the wizards tower where the two loli's, a vampire, a druid shapeshifted into a beaver, a giant mantis shrimp, and a nerd had taken up residence to keep an ancient evil from waking up.

It got crowded

Is this the new elf slave wat do?