That's right, get back to your real price you little bitch

That's right, get back to your real price you little bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bF9Fbez
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-transactionfees-eth-ltc.html#6m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRIPS OF DEATH

I’ll buy back at 100

It will go to $500 before $200 don't be delusional and miss the boat. Lemme guess, you still hold Link and Ark?

No but I know for a fact most you never cared about this coin until under 2 weeks ago

See you near 100.

You're not even the person I replied to. And yeah I will admit I never cared about LTC until recently. Bought in at $150 though for some sweet profits. Honestly I never realized its potential, but I have no doubt it will reach a $100 billion market cap in the near future.

Not gonna happen. See you at $500.

Trend says it has peaked. Good job Satan, everything you touch goes down.

Idiots, look at BTC right now. Its doing this low thing because BTC is low. BTC goes back up LTC goes up with it.

Buy the dip

You think this is a dip, wait till it falls back down to .011, then I'll call it a dip, this is just the beginning of the crater.

BTC and LTC will both go up together

Yeah and neither are going back up any time soon. Check my trips. I'm satan.

College graduate here looking for some capital, it will allow me to play with stocks, could ya help a young white man start his financial journey? my lTC is (remove space also any additional info is appreciated)

LVsoxSSgsNmtSfLCP mkhz7xoowMPHfiHXP

FOOLISH

what potential LOL

it's literally BTC without the store of value meme and brand - it's an uninteresting shitcoin

begging is against the rules

Where is "begging" allowed?

No where, go fucking die.

Enjoy your ban, faggot

posts like this make me the maddest

GET A JOB

All that matters is that normies and boomers are flooding into Litecoin, and they will continue to do so because it is available on Coinbase. I would be mystified by why you are so salty over LTC's meteoric rise, but it's obvious you bought into the LINK meme. Stay deluded and poor faggot.

discord.gg/bF9Fbez

GET A JOB YOU DUMB COLLEGE GRADUATE

Has LTC passed the network test or is it still a little bit unproven? I mean it's running brilliantly with cheap fee's and it's just had it's bussiest 4 days.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-transactionfees-eth-ltc.html#6m

Ethereum has 5.5x the amount of transactions and avg. fee is 1 dollar eth vs 0.6 dollar ltc

basically LTC is going to run into exactly same congestion problems as BTC

move your money to ETH before PoS and sharding happens or be left with useless bags

Why get a job when you can trade crypto for $300 profit every month

IT JUST FELL AND WENT BACK UP $15 IN 30 SECONDS FUCK

welcome to cryptos where you get +/- 10% drops within the span of seconds, enjoy your stay.

>FOMOd

Ltc is gonna be good because it’s the cheaper of the options. We all know it’s a bitcoin replicate with servers, but that won’t stop peopl from buying

Real price is sub $200, it is in the process of correction

>white man
Das rite wypipo, beg ur kangz for a piece of african gold. WE WUZ CRYPTO!!!

Real price is 1/4 of btc, how fucking dumb is this board lmfao, normies buy the meme but if btc works enough for jp morgon to test and buy in, then this shit has no were to go but up, stop being jelly cause you fucking plebs didnt buy

Drug-addict user here, I have been piling on Litecoin to buy drugs on Darkweb for several years now.

HE'S JUST FALSEFLAGGING, LITECOIN WILL GO TO $666 TRIPS CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT

I thought they closed down silk road.

Which markets accept litecoin?

why is litecoin supposed to be 1/4th of btc? you shill

>Real price is 1/4 of btc

Oh really? Then why was BTC $1000 and LTC $30 last year?

>why is litecoin supposed to be 1/4th of btc?

Because he bought it and he's always right about coins he owns, silly user

It's not. The value of BCH should be 1 to 1 with BTC

They did. Many more SR wanna-be showed up since then.

>Which markets accept litecoin?
fucking FBI

please for fucks sake do. I bought in at $150 I want more.

litecoin transactions are so cheap, easy, and quick though. I think it makes sense as a currency. see you at $3k

bought @ 34 during the summer when retards like you said the same shit. it will dip but ffs

Its the exact same blockchain with 4x potential volume you dumb pajeet

Love watching litecoins twitters dead silence after spamming a bunch of biz memes about hodl and lambos and shit. Fuck chinks and fuck litecoin

it's literally bleeding out, once it gets through 300 again Tonight it's all downhill from here

everyone who was holding sold at the ath and now it's just normies trying to cope with the loss

you got it wrong, 1 bitcoin is supposed to be 1/4 a ltc

OMG ITS HAPPENNINGG

NO FUCK YOU IT'S GOING TO A $1000 I'MMA HODL THIS ONE

holding 31 LTC till I die

I'm ride or die too but I only have 9 LTC

Closer to 1/5th at athighs

Checking in at 7.7 boys.

Lucky number 7.7

7.2 here nigga

RIDE OR DIE NIKKA

Y'all rich im only holding .39
Waiting until payday to drop more.

I'm not rich....7.2 isn't enough

be careful user, I already made 700 dollars and now I just want more it's never enough, curse of the gambler.

2 LTC reporting in.

What gives you guys hope that it will moon? Is there any evidence or it just speculation?

Is it bad that I legitimately like Litecoin because of how quick and cheap the transactions are?

cheaper thn eth for transactions?

I am a man of faith

It is always and will always be speculation. Unless youre arbitraging youre gambling, you can develop an edge to tilt odds in your favor over time, but in short term youre gambling.

Bought one LTC at 158 hoping it dips so I can buy another

Yes

Yes. LTC fees are roughly half as expensive as ETH. LTC also has a theoretical limit of 56 transactions per second and ETH only has a limit of 15 transactions per second. I always move value in LTC.

Believe.

>implying you cared about bitcoin in 2010

>666

>never cared about this coin until under 2 weeks ago

You're right, infact, every cent I own of LTC i got for free from some shitty LTC faucet like 4 years ago.

not complainin tho