A villian that increases his physical strength by 5% every time he kills someone

>A villian that increases his physical strength by 5% every time he kills someone.
>It's culmulative
How do you go about killing this villian?

>increases his physical strength
>not his physical durability
Give it time, he'll eventually pulverize himself or you can just shoot him.

Birth is the opposite of death, so we must depower him by collecting his semen and impregnating as many women as possible.

Genocide his prey.

Kill him at range? Unless, of course, his CON score increases by 2.5% per human kill as well.

His strength might go up, but his experience with that strength is limited, right?

Once he hits a certain point, he's either going to be so musclebound that he'll be immobile, or if it's mystical strength, he'll be so strong as to snap his own limbs and spine.

If his strength score is 15 to begin with then after ten humans it's 24.4, after 20 it's 39.8, and after 50 it's a whopping 172. So the solution is to kill him before he gets swole.

I'all assume that it's like super strength and he doesn't kill homself from breathing too hard and say that magic missile is always the answer.

>A villian that increases his physical strength by 5% every time he kills someone.
>It's culmulative

Gross or net?

Hit him until HP reaches -10.

We're playing 5e, it'll stop at 20 anyway
> Troll answer!

Serious answer, you didn't say anything about the general fighting ability, smarts, reflexes, etc etc increasing. So we can still take him down, we just need to not be hit ourselves. I suggest sniping or letting the rogue kill him in his sleep.

>so musclebound that he'll be immobile
Does not happen IRL.
Limitation of movement due to strength increase is an adaptation to the movement that caused hypertrophy.

Most invisible watermelon carries are stiff, because they only bench press and get used to protecting their shoulder joints by increasing passive muscle tone.

sniper rifle or explosives

So how many people would he need to kill to be bench pressing dragons and winning strength contests against Titans?

I dunno. Let's say the average strength of a man is 10 and our villian started there as a baseline. If he killed an entire villians to start his reign of terror (100 people) then his strength would be 131.5x average strength.

Just shoot him, obviously.

I don't think you've thought this through, OP.

Quickly.

Kill everything else before he does

Poison and suffocation.
Also magic.

Can't use his strength if he's not alive on his combat turn.

Doesn't matter how strong he is if he's dumb as a brick. Just set an ambush and kill him before he has a chance to use all that strength.

Made me wonder how fun it would be to go against a retarded villain on a game who if had brains could easily destroy anything. Hell most villains reason for being evil may as well be retarded but they are trying to act smart about it, like not only the villain would be more fun but would also be better written.

Whoever created this character never read Sun Tzu. Why allow the enemy to use his strength on his term when you can make him use it on yours?

Zend a zombie army. Every undead he kills weakens him by 5%.

Permanently restrain or trap him in some way.

i did a game theoretic write-up about games that increase in difficulty if you lose

the optimal solution is obviously to never play the game unless you have a guaranteed winning strategy, and my paper is concerned with cases in which there is not a 100% guaranteed strategy

will post if i can find it
there's also lots of similar papers on the subject because it's a good topic for beginning game theory and economics researchers

Throw Karsa Orlong at him.

Dies to SOD.

Cast sleep

Same way I kill any other villian, Ares Alpha to the facehole.
Alternatively, crash our helicopter into him, worked against a blood mage.

that man is definitely a servant of evil, tricky bastard making people suprise gay when they grope with the helmet on.

Start casting a bunch of resurrections/reincarnations.

Laugh.

Kil them, don't die.

-Get them into a bag of holding.
-5 Chinese Finger Traps. all at once.
-Portal Gun and force them to fall infinitely forever.
-Remove their soul.
-Hypnotize them into fighting an invisible enemy.
-Blind them, can't hit what you cannot see.
-Poison them at a banquet.
-Redirect their strike into their own body using martial arts.
-Have a Slime Monster consume them.

I'd hire 120 mercenaries to attack him all at once. By the end of it he won't be able to take a step without catapulting himself into space where, denied anything to push off of, he will orbit indefinitely assuming he does not asphyxiate.

>getting to orbit without a horizontal burn
laughingkerbals.jpg
getting him on an escape trajectory is what would happen.

By being a villain that gets an indeterminate ammount stronger every time he takes a beating.

By overcoming his physical constitution.

Nuke him

>it's a fantasy setting
Unless it's a low magic setting where the villain just happens to be the exception, this should make it easier to obliterate the target, not harder

Still nothing a little artillery wouldn't fix

is that a chick or a dude? my dick is so confused

Shoot him in the fucking head.

Someone calculate how many people he would have to kill to destroy the earth with a punch.

Guess who's getting chucked into space?

You, if things go poorly?

Shoot 'em in the mid riff.

Certainly there must be a limit to how much he can grow before it becomes too much to handle and he implodes upon himself. Knowing this weakness I'd just send wave after wave of my own men at him.

early on in dbz, a farmer gets scanned for his power level, and it’s like, 5, or something

so you can quantify how many farmers it would take to overpower any single dbz character by taking their power level and dividing it by 5

Who would win: one trillion farmers, or goku

According to the wiki, at his strongest, Goku has a power level of 1,500,000,000. The greatest number of farmers Goku could defeat is 300,000,000, so assuming he fights each of them one on one in hand to hand combat, one trillion farmers could defeat Goku.

Anthrax, it doesn't give a shit how physically strong someone is.

>power level varies from 5 - 1.5 billion
They should have used a logarithmic scale.

See, that's dogshit and I'll explain the reason why.
Goku and fly and toss ki blasts. Farmers can't. So Goku can just fly into the air, and pick them off at his leisure, taking absolutely no damage.

The scary thing is that they did

Not that your statement is wrong, but you do know that 300,000,000 is three hundred million and not a trillion right?

Dig a hole, trick him into falling into the hole, then bury him.
Not even Hercules would be able to lift ten metric tons of earth dumped on top of his head.

Obviously by killing everyone else first myself.

Powerlevel dosen't work like that. As an example, Goku at the start of the series has a powerlevel of 10, and is already able to take bullets fairly easily, and defeat groups of people. Later on, he raises his powerlevel to around 120(Roshi's level), and is able to defeat the red ribbon army.

Nappa, with a powerlevel of 4000, is able to defeat Piccolo(3500) Gohan(2k) Krillin(1k+) and Tien(1k+)

If it's strength he is pumping his power into then we just cripple his mind and take over his body.

In DnD type this would be mind fog, feeblemind, and then magic jar.

Power levels aren't static. It drops as you get tired or take damage, presumably getting spent in defence, and spikes as you charge or do ki focused attacks.

Another issue is that Goku is an extremely skilled martial artist even with negligible ki use. Like, "the only suitable master left to teach him is god" kind of extreme, and that was when he was only 12.

The final issue is that the farmer's side simply lacks the ability to turn the ki they live on into damage vs Goku. Yeah, they could try to punch him or whatever, but there will be no ki behind it because of a severe lack of training. Goku also possesses natural resilience due to his Saiyan biology, rending him basically immune to small arms fire from Earth.

>he held the world for atlas and diverted a river just to clean some fucking stables, not to mention ripped a hide swords could not cut off of a giant lion and wore it around.

Couldn't he just stomp on ant hills until his strength is limitless?

Poison, obviously. Either poison his food, hit him with poisoned weapons, or use poison gas.

Isn't that the awsher for anything ?

A character that has infinite physical strength but no other superpowers whatsoever is incredibly easy to kill, actually. Just shoot him. He dies from one bullet.

>doesn't incerase his durability any

Send wave after wave of peasants at him until he is so incredibly strong that he accidentally kills himself with a casual gesture.

>every time he kills someone
>kills

Hire the local necromancer to send hordes of undead at them while attacking him at range.