You are in the tavern, and this little one tugs on your girlfriend's sleeve. What do?

You are in the tavern, and this little one tugs on your girlfriend's sleeve. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PURGE

Fuck off with your dead meme OP.

Teach her how to play RPGs.

Lick it.

Fuck off with your dead meme

I IMMEDIATELY PURGE THE NEAREST EVIL TO SHOW HER THAT I AM A BETTER ROLE-MODEL

THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WHOM I MAY TEACH MY WAYS

>was top of my class in the navy seals

I tug on her sleeve right back.
She doesn't know who she's tugging with.

I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I want one. I have no idea what the fuck she's tugging.

Ribbon is not a meme. She is a cute.

Oh, great, it's 2 memes. Fucking end yourself.

You've done it! You have broken free of this foul trickery which has ensnared the village!

Free of illusion, you now have the chance to end this threat once and for all!

>teaching a certified moron games

Good luck with that.

What is this ugly piece of shit and why is it in so many threads on Veeky Forums

That's no way to talk to your mother.

She is the steadfast guardian of Veeky Forums and will protect you and your dreams as long as you never stop doing your best.

Basically, there's a drawfag that was banned on here. So he posts his shit on here, with vaguely related questions attached.

Ribbonfag is a mega-autist, basically.

Level my Handgonne at the beast's head and kill it instantly, before berating my GM for putting fucking nonhuman trash into our campaign again

Ribbonfag was banned back when all the drawfags were being banned by the nazimod.

Also, Ribbonfag wrote some of the best stories of past Veeky Forums. Art is eh, but I miss those kind of stories.

She's Ribbon.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

She's an elf that plays games, and appears in comics that get posted here once in a blue moon.

You really need to chill out. If little elf girls upset you this much, you might need to rethink your life.

"Not now Ribbon, I am attending to important business."

None of your fucking business.

>You really need to chill out. If little elf girls upset you this much, you might need to rethink your life.

I see this shit everyday, some picture of ribbon attached to a vaguely related roleplaying question.

> You are in the tavern, and this little one tugs on your girlfriend's sleeve. What do?
>this little one tugs on your girlfriend's sleeve
>on your girlfriend's sleeve
>girlfriend
Immersion ruined, that's just plain unrealistic.

and your reaction is probably exactly why it gets posted every day.

All she does is play roleplaying games. It's hardly vaguely related.

...wait...I don't HAVE a girlfriend! Oh, drek! I'm stuck in a BTL scenario, and just my luck that I'm not a Decker!

Ribbon can be your friend!
JUST your friend

Did she survive the fire trap,user?

Deepest lore.