Y-you guys do realise this is mooning if NN is repealed

Y-you guys do realise this is mooning if NN is repealed

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2017/12/13/16771810/how-to-watch-live-streaming-video-net-neutrality-fcc-vote-repeal-open-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does trump hate nn?
Also very interesting tech

It better be I'm going all in

I have heard that Subs product is slow and will not load the internet the way we currently use it.

thoughts on the viability of the product itself? (or improvements to come)

Isn't there some big announcement this week?
I think it was on their twitter or some shit.
God i hope it's bittrex listing

Why should i buy it? Hovering over the buy binance button,

If you are talking about the demo they did, it was because they are running from just one test node.

When the system is rolled out and there are ten of thousands of nodes it shouldn't be a problem.

read the whitepaper, or watch their AMAs. If NN gets repealed it will moon cause they cant slow it down

On their AMA they talked about scalability being
a priority and how they will continue to work on this, also they were running on just one node.

is there any difference between this and shift?

not much as i figured, but shift hasnt gotten any updates from q3

>he fell for SHIFT bagholders memes

How does this exactly deal with Net neutrality?

Substratum will moon with or without NN on principle alone.
I already plan to host a node and already convinced some other people do it as well. I may live in a semi-shithole country, but the internet is stupidly fast and cheap here.

As for the speed concerns FUD, this user already answered it Also they will have machine learning that will further optimize this.

see pic related

Yes. Obviously.

It looks like people are starting to load up on SUB for tomorrow. I am confident that if NN is repealed, we will see an easy 2x to 60 cents, that is, IF the crypto community picks up and runs with the hype. Seeing as how this is the only thread up right now, though, it doesn't seem to be the case.

In any case, even if their product come Jan. is slow as shit, it's still a working product. You can't say that about 99% of other alts.

I'll hold until January and nothing can shake me out, even ETH going 2x

because it will certainly moon.
good product. will only buy a few hundreds though

while I'm at it, let me dispell another FUD that was floating around here.
>muh cryptokitties clogging the ethereum network

The devs already talked about this in their AMA. Basically they won't be doing any computation on the ethereum network, it is used only for payments. Worst case scenariu your payments will be delayed when hosting a node until the network unfucks itself. But in no way this will affect the performance of the sites that are hosted on the Substratum network.

Everyone is quietly accumulating.

i think itt might go 10x considering how many people are freaking out about NN

Anyone have any clue as to the NN vote time tomorrow?

It's deceptively hard to track down. From my research I have 10:30 AM EST

I was thinking that too given that Venezuelan oil coin fiasco going up +4000%. Its really unlikely but then again crypto is fucking crazy.

recode.net/2017/12/13/16771810/how-to-watch-live-streaming-video-net-neutrality-fcc-vote-repeal-open-internet
got you user

Bless up thank you!

bump

You know something will moon when biz doesn't spam it. See you all on Mars tomorrow

>dude watch this Web page take 15 seconds to load with a 1:1 user/node ratio

>SHIFT in full damage control
lol, it took 15 seconds because it was the FIRST request on that node.

also, shitting on a product thats in alpha, and already further in development than SHIT, I mean, SHIFT.