BTC "investors", how do you sleep at night? The coin serves no function beyond a store of wealth...

BTC "investors", how do you sleep at night? The coin serves no function beyond a store of wealth. The transfer times and fees are too long and high for it to serve any use besides reeling in normies. Once ETH dethrones BTC it will dump HARD as its only purpose will have been usurped and I see this happening in the next year. ETH and its tokens could see mainstream adoption in banking, finance and various other sectors; eventually the race will tighten and ETH's growth will outpace BTC's significantly. Why would anybody store their wealth in BTC when this happens?

easy my man. I cashed out my initial investment + 20% a few days ago.

Now I buy dips and trade emotionless like Chad.

I bought the btc dip at 15500 dollars today with a few K usd.

couldn't give a fuck if it goes down.
will sell out at $17700, take that profit and move on to my next trade.

Why do those shorts make grills 9000% hotter

If you're day trading I don't suspect you're at risk as you'll probably know when to get out faster than the other shmucks. Just make sure that you DO get out

>BTC "investors", how do you sleep at night?

Buy at $200, have price go $17k. Have a real job. Don't care if it drops.

Follow the smart money. Exchanges obviously want to accumulate BTC, ETH, and USDT because those are the only coins they typically let you buy other alts with. So you know they are interested in alt coins just because they stand to increase their holdings of the main coins that way. Just make sure you're stocking up on alts now and to change back into btc for summer

Insightful post. What happens to exchanges in the scenario that I painted? Would BTC continue to be relevant if ETH took #1?

Because BTC is a risky investment that pays. This guy said he lost .8 BTC and doesn't know how obviously he's a chad and not some beta bitch

>sleep

fuck i hate this. i feel so freaked out of fomo that its costing to much sleep i placed a little bot alarm on my phone every time btc drops 10% its the worst.

you are gonna want to change back into Link for the summer.

To answer your first question: I sleep very well, Mr. Salty Nocoiner.

"stop loss"

I sell off to fiat every night. Have an alarm set for if the coin starts mooning while I'm asleep

>The transfer times

11 hours here. Is anyone else in the same boat? Lost a lot of opportunities today.

>Once ETH dethrones BTC it will dump HARD as its only purpose will have been usurped and I see this happening in the next year
I sleep easily at night because I don't make up scenarios like this in my head.

Don't believe me? BTC's growth this year was 2000%. ETH's was 8000%.

the past is not an indicator of future performance, and even if it were, btc has been outperforming everything over the past few months. both will do great in the future.

Cats

God bless those fukin cats

muuuuuuuuhhhhhHHHHH DIIIIICK

lol sleep. moda weed crypto 24/7 my nigga

The coin serves no function beyond a store of wealth.

Exactly. It's the perfect store of wealth. Every other coin trades against. It was first to market. Everyone has heard of it. Everybody wants it. I only buy shitcoins (everything that's not BTC) to make myself more btc.

>BTC "investors", how...blah, blah, blah [butthurt dumbass throwing shit at the wall because they missed out].

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DAY TRADE BITCOINS? I can't find a single exchange that has instant withdraw and buying

Why do you need to widthdraw? Trade on bitstamp, gdax.

Because I want real money

Bitstamp, GDAX. Buy before 18th. Has to run. Margin trade on bitmex if you want real profits.

Okey, thank you!

I want to start day trading on coinbase. Do i use a debit cad to instantly buy and sell? I bought BTC with my savings account and its taking a week to get here.

>BTC "investors", how do you sleep at night?

you can't day trade on coinbase. Nearly every transaction takes a week to process. It makes for a nerve wracking experience when you buy a btc at 9k and in the next week it goes up to 15k and you still haven't got your coin. But you always do...just fucking nerve wracking

recreational modafinil?