Last thread was a pretty good time so I made another

Last thread was a pretty good time so I made another.

ITT: Character cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

roleplayerguild.com/topics/6972-final-academy/ooc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ukranian clan blessed with phoenix blood?

Can someone summarize what's on this image? I can't even read it, my eyes won't let me. They keep bleeding.

If this bothers you, please move along

Celeste started her life as a normal girl who learned basic elven training, however everything changed when the dragons attacked, only her father master of all 4 elements could save the village, but when the village needed him most he was already dead.

hope this summary helps!

I've always been super confused by this one.

I honestly would think these would be more about people having evil deities and shit, but nope, they're almost all super, super good guys.

Holy shit, the wiki... and I thought Tumblr had cringe.

Oh hey, I found an evil one.

Well, an "amoral" one.

I've got a couple to still look through. I think some of these even have the people complaining about people giving them shit. Some of them seem like jokes, but most don't.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I have this one. Beyond some misspelling and some stupid shit, it's not quite so cringe as the rest. Strikes of furry, sure, but it feels like a dogshit statline to me.

It's another super dragon god. Only this one has an even stupider backstory blurb.

C'mon, man. At least put some effort into your super cool evil death god blurb. Look at how much more everyone else is writing.

This one is easily my favorite. Incredibly over-descriptive in weird spots, rambling, nonsensical blurbs, references with no context to more of his made up shit, and just a shitty approach to explaining the god in general.

I just love the last line.

I just imagine the "small judgements" to be the most inane shit.

Last one from me, I think, I'll look to see if I have any more related to this.

But yea, the wiki was a fucking cesspit.

thats a kind of interesting concept for a uber-high level campaign, but the execution is so autismal that it hurts

Hot original content

This whole thread is a smogeshboard of cringe.

roleplayerguild.com/topics/6972-final-academy/ooc

Try and guess which characters were mine.

wow

It's like his mastery of English slowly degrades as he goes on.

>immortality listed as a weakness

This just raises the question.

IS there a place where good freeform roleplay happens? Or is it all just invincible dual-katana'd vampire demons in trenchcoats grumbling at each other?

>his symbol is himself
>his symbol is himself with shadows, I think?

Someone needs to explain to this kid what a symbol is.

I think the word he was looking for one the second one was 'silhouette'.

>Ash Ketchup
Oh I'm laffin

Who wants to live forever?

When love must die?

That's still not a symbol. It's a portrait.

This absolute abomination is a mix between a Salarian, Ben Garrison, and a Slaaneshi Cultist.

He even got joke names too.
>Pusorm 'Killing Krogan is my Slogan' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Urdnot Wrex, watch me Flex' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Genophage is my Minumum Wage' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Warlord, another on the Scoreboard' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Clan Raik like Fried Steak' Gaqke
>Pusorm 'I have the mods for shooting quads' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Krogan Bloodlust? I Lust Krogan Blood' Gaqkel
>Pusorm 'Zyklon G' Gaqkel

Thank the Emperor he's not around anymore.

>Weakness: Boob window

WHAT

This must be a parody.

give us a hint

What is this? Garry's Mod Mass Effect Freeform roleplay?

The one where he turns to Slaanesh is all-freeform "serious" roleplay, where you can literally play any character from a universe and anything following such could happen. Hence why that did. Invictus Roleplay is the community name.

The one where he was just fodder was Singularity Gaming, merp set during a Citadel-Council task force thing implemented by the staff after the Reaper War. That ones dead now, though.

Both are/were kinda meh, but they're alright as a time waster.