It's my big day tomorrow Veeky Forums so do me a solid and stat me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg8wePgXDIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maui_(Maori_mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage/10

>Charisma: ELECTRIFYING

Well, I can't smell what he's cooking, so he has that going for him.

M4 WS6 BS4 S5 T5 W3 A2 Ld17

Have fun getting upstaged by yet another strong, independent, Disney Princess, who's got something to prove to the world.

What ever happened to Disney movies like "the Rescuers" Or "Emperor's new Groove", or "Lilo and Stitch" that didn't have generate a new toy line for little girls to be counted as successful?

>what is zootopia?

not disney

>Zootopia is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated comedy-adventure film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.

Emperor's New Groove was just Disney trying to beat Dreamworks at their own game.

The Rescuers was indeed successful, but strong independent princess movies blew it out of the water.

>strong, independent, Disney Princess, who's got something to prove to the world.

Remove the princess part, and Judy Hopps fits the bill to a T. Also

>inb4 "furry trash"

Doctor Strange?

youtube.com/watch?v=yg8wePgXDIY

Fuck fuck you Rock

Stat this guy Veeky Forums

Literally the same studio that made moana, try again

this thread is going places.....

Marvel and Star Wars movies don't really count as Disney. They may be technically owned and funded by Disney, but they're still based upon pre-existing canons and not developed with the typical Disney creative process.

>[Māui's] last, fatal trick was on the Goddess Hine-nui-te-pō. In attempting to make mankind immortal by changing into a worm, entering her vagina and leaving by her mouth while she slept, she crushed him with the obsidian teeth in her vagina.

So is this particular story going to be featured or what.

Let's be honest, This started as a "Stat me" thread, which means it was never supposed to be on the rails in the first place.

>is the story where he turns into a worm and crawls into a woman's vagina going to be featured in a Disney movie?
You have insulted the collective intelligence of humanity by asking that question.

Is that guido sarducci?

Feats: The arm knuckle of populous
Bury under stone

Skills: fragrant cuisine
Denial of your thoughts
Presenting individual items

Note: has many many admirers, and has been know to shock those who may not believe that he
Is the prodigious individual.

>developed and produced by disney
>the tagline was literally "from the creators of Frozen"
>not disney

Is it that hard to identify a flippant remark or what.

Have you not seen the hordes of dumbasses around here that are stupid enough to ask a question like that?

Good. Usually these threads never go anywhere fun, and just end up killing another thread for no good reason. I'd rather have it descend into Skub. At least that way, someone ends up having fun.

Aw crap, we're in for another "hey Veeky Forums this movie came out I wanna game it!" wave, aren't we

>announcing sage
reported :^)

Like you never did that

>Yfw Maui raped his own daughter to create an army of violent demi-gods to overthrow the Hawaiian goddess of the koa tree so that he could finally cut one down and build his own canoe so that he could finally go fishing without having to get wet.

10/10 image and post. More people should aspire to be like you, 2bh.

Fuck off I'm not some creatively bankrupt, fickle infant with zero attention span whose world revolves around whatever they saw last.

You probably are.

Explosives at 10.
Flowers at 9.
Still not tough enough to handle a the People's Elbow.

WHAT DO THE FUCKING CARNIVORES EAT???

They eat plant based proteins, insects and fish. one of the writers confirmed it in an interview and then on his twitter.

So fish aren't people in Zootopia. Good to know.

Why is The Rock voicing Jack Black?

>"Boom. No more Chinese laundry."
For some reason, this is the quote from this character that stayed with me for ever.

I'm confused by that entire greentext

It seems like birds aren't people either, or reptiles no one likes to talk about the race wars.

Dex: 11
Str: 20
Con: 17
Int: 7
Wis: 7
Cha: 7

>Why would anyone try and shill a disney film on a mongolian thoat singing forum?

I give up

And I thought ancient greeks had some fucked up mythology

O.k... it's Op here.

It's the next day.

Does Anyone want to 'actually' stat him?

NO

no hang yourself you fucking plebian scumbag nigger asshole shitl icking fucktard

Size/Type: Medium Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Hit Dice: 3d8+3 (16 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+1 Dex, +3 natural, +2 leather armor, +1 light wooden shield), touch 11, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+4
Attack: Morningstar +5 melee (1d8+2) or javelin +3 ranged (1d6+2)
Full Attack: Morningstar +5 melee (1d8+2) or javelin +3 ranged (1d6+2)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., scent
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 9
Skills: Climb +3, Hide +4, Listen +4, Move Silently +6, Spot +4
Feats: Alertness, Weapon Focus (morningstar)
Environment: Temperate mountains
Organization: Solitary, gang (2-4), or band (11-20 plus 150% noncombatants plus 2 2nd-level sergeants and 1 leader of 2nd-5th level)
Challenge Rating: 2
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +1

Wait...Someone who made a Stat me thread actually WANTED stats?!?! Usually these threads are code for "talk about X character or Franchise with occasional stats so this thread doesn't get killed for being off topic".

>During your sailings, a lone Bugbear aproaches your ship, carrying a club that looks like a hook made out of bone and only wearing a thong of leaves.

How was that plan supposed to unfold exactly?

Hine-punani-te-poon was the goddess of death, the rock thought it would grant human imortality if he reversed birth himself in the goddess of death.

>deepest lore.jpg

>obsidian teeth in her vagina.
I'm speechless.

well when you spend all your life playing highlander and absorbing peoples souls, you don't have time to write about anything besides sex and death

Okay which one of you fuckers did this?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maui_(Maori_mythology)

>hooking the sun
these roadhog buffs are getting out of hand

Are you ok